Autel MaxiPRO MP808TS is best combination kit of Autel MS906BT and MaxiTPMS TS601, work as Autel MS906BT all system automotive diagnostic tool with key coding, and TS601 professional tool TPMS tool for activation and programming. You are allowed to cost a reasonable price on one diagnostic tool which has all functions of Autel MS906BT and TS601
Autel MaxiPRO MP808TS Automotive Diagnostic Scanner with TPMS Service Function and Wireless Bluetooth (Prime Version of Maxisys MS906TS)
Autel MaxiPro MP808TS Highlights:
1. Original Autel Brand Tools.
2. Update Online. One year free update online
3. Automatic system and software updates with real-time Wi-Fi push notifications
4. Convenient Update:
Remote control technical enables support to quickly repair or update tool.
5. Wide Coverage:
The automotive scanner is compatible with most of the domestic, Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer.
6. Intuitive User Interface:
The intuitive user interface makes using the device effortless through a 7 -inch LCD touch screen that displays at 1024*600 quality.
7. Powerful Functions:
Complete TPMS Service + Full System Diagnostic + 18 Special Function +WIFI + Bluetooth Prime of DS808 Better than MS906 MS906TS MS906BT A Combination of MS906BT and TS601
8. Complete TPMS Service:
The diagnostic tool is capable of activating/reading 98% of known TPMS sensors, reading and clearing TPMS codes, displaying manufacturer-specific TPMS Relearn procedures for all vehicles, performing OBDII Relearns and programing MX-Sensors to replace OE sensors.
9. Supported Multi-Languages:
English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Italian, Japanese, Russian
(Please tell us about your S/N of machine to activate the language you need after you get it. Thanks~)
Autel MaxiPro MP808TS Description:
AUTEL MaxiPRO MP808TS is your perfect companion. Featuring a fast quad-core processor, MP808TS offers maximum convenience and swift diagnosis. The intuitive user interface makes using the device effortless through a 7-inch LCD touch-screen that displays at 1024 x 600 quality. With the ability to quickly read and clear Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) enhanced codes for TPMS module of the majority of the makes and models on the market, MP808TS provides you with superior special functions for TPMS services with ease.
Extensive Vehicle Coverage - More than 80 Makes
Abarth, Alfa, Audi, Bentley, Benz, BMW, Bugatti, Citroen, Dacia, EU Ford, Fiat, Jaguar, Lancia, Land Rover, Maybach, Mini, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Vauxhall, Volvo, VW...
Chrysler, Ford, GM...
AU Ford, Holden...
Acura, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Scion, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota...
Autel MP808TS Function
I. Comprehensive Diagnostic Functions
1. Exceptional OE-level system coverage for all electronic systems
2. Read/Erase Codes, Display Freeze Frame and Live Data, Perform Active/Actuation Tests and Adaptations
3. Auto VIN technology enables instant vehicle make, model and year identification
II. Complete TPMS Services of this Diagnostic Tool
MP808TS, same as other tpms tool, provides comprehensive TPMS services for technicians to quickly solve TPMS related problems, which can be divided into 4 parts:
Check by embedded antennae activating 98% of all known TPMS sensorsto view data
Diagnoses TPMS ECU for complete health check with specific DTC definitions
Programsnew MX-Sensor to replace OEM sensors by 4 methods
Copy by Activation – Program the sensor ID retrieved from activated sensor
Copy by OBD – Program the sensor ID retrieved from TPMS ECU
Copy by Input – Manually input the original sensor ID for programming
Auto Create – Create a random ID to program MX-Sensor
Perform OBDII Relearn by writing sensor IDs into ECU for sensor recognition; Displays manufacturer-specific TPMS Relearn procedures.
TPMS by OEM Part No- this ideal method allows you to program up to 20 sensors at the same time.
III. Full Systems Diagnoses In All Vehicle Systems on the ECUs
Autel MP808TS can access to ALL vehicle systems and subsystems, such as Body, Chassis, Powertrain, Network and etc., to perform a comprehensive scanning on ECUs to locate fault systems and retrieve DTCs.
1. To diagnose Brake System if you feel the brake pedal is mushy and notice unusual odor or noise, etc. A properly operating brake system is critical to ensure safe vehicle control and operation;
2. To diagnose Emission System if the system is affected by vehicle age or poor quality fuel. A good emission system reduces harmful gases to a large degree and protects you from being fined;
3. To diagnose Fuel system if vehicle won’t start or “Check Engine” light is illuminated. Check car’s fuel system regularly ensures the best performance of your car with the lowest emissions;
4. To diagnose Transmission if your car is slipping or difficult to shift. The system plays an important part in the overall performance of your car;
5. To diagnose Wiper System if you observe chattering or streaking wiper. If the car is not regularly checked, the accident might happen because you can’t see clearly;
6. To diagnose Light System if you see rapid signal blinking or dimming lights. And many more ...
IV. Special Functions
1. Oil Reset Service to reset service mileage and service intervals for the Engine Oil Life system;
2. TPMS Service to look up the tire sensor IDs from ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after sensor replacements;
3. EPB Service to deactivate and activate the brake control system, assist with brake fluid control, open and close brake pads, and set brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.;
4. ABS/SRS Services to perform bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of ABS and SRS, such as Automated Bleeding, Pump Motor Test, and checking Module information, etc.;
5. SAS Service to perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor, and clear fault memory;
6. DPF Regeneration Service to clear the blockage through the continuous burning of the particulate matter captured in the DPF filter
7. BMS Service performs a reset on the vehicle battery for clearing the fault information and re-match the battery;
8. Brake Bleed performs various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), and turn off the warning light;
9. IMMO Service clear the lost car key’s information and program the new key into the ECU database to protect user’s car from being stolen;
10. Injector Coding writes the new code to the ECU after replacement of injector, so that the injector works;
11. Throttle Adaptation initialize the throttle actuators to the default state for regulating throttle (or idle engine) operations accurately;
12. Tire Pressure Monitor System Reset (TPMS Programming Service): Quickly looks up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced.
15. CHG tire size
16. TEC learn
17. WIN DR ROOF
V. Active Test
During the actuation test, MP808TS outputs command to the ECU in order to drive the actuators, and then determines the integrity of the system or parts by reading the ECU data, or by monitoring the operation of the actuators, such as switching an injector between two operating states. (This option is used to access vehicle-specific subsystem and component tests. Available test varies by the vehicle manufacturer, year, and model.)
VI. Other Supportive Features
1. Shop Manager feature keeps all data files, customer information, and vehicle records and history well organized on tablet
2. Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
3. Automatic system and software updates with real-time Wi-Fi push notifications
4. Remote control technology enables support to quickly repair or update tool
5. One-stop multitasking is designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized.
MaxiPRO MP808TS Specifications:
Autel MP808TS vs Autel MK808TS
Autel MK808 vs MP808 vs MS906 vs MP808TS
1pc x USB Cable (for charging)
1pc x USB Cable (for test)
1pc x MaxiVCI Mini
1pc x USB External Power Adapter
1pc x User Manual
1pc x Quick Reference Guide
1pc x Carry case
Autel MP808TS Review
Brilliant bit of kit, been using for a while and haven't come to a single car that this wouldn't work on. Has very detailed diagnostic information and service functions. Would recommend to any garage or mechanic. Would also recommend every tec to have one in the workshop because of the amazing price for performance
For the price this scanner does not only scan but is a dianostic tool. You can reprogram keys after getting the key code from the dealer and providing proof of ownership for free. Also you can reset ABS and re-program certain module's on some cars although not all. Absolutely a great tool,a must have in any garage, it seems to do just about everything, and customer support is great as well.
Q: What’s the difference between the mp808ts and the mk808ts?
A: The only real difference that i can see is the mp808ts has a faster processor as its quad core and has bi directional control and i believe the mk808ts does not support bi directional control
Q: Can you read the tpms sensor at the wheel or just thru the obd2 connector?
A: his diagnostic tool can directly read the TPMS sensor directly. The trigger antenna is embedded in the tool’s upper right hand corner. You can hold the top right corner of the tablet close to the sensor mounted on the wheel to read TPMS sensor data- - sensor ID, tire pressure, tire temperature, battery condition and sensor position.
Xhorse VVDI Key Tool Plus Full Version EU/UK ShipAutel IM508 + XP400 Pro Complete Same IMMO Function of Autel IM608 ProTop Brand Products
If there is any problem, please feel free to contact us