Autel MaxiPro MP808 is the updated version of DS708 and has the same functions and features as the DS808K, but at a lower price than DS808K. Autel MP808 provides either the mechanics or the DIY enthusiasts a great solution for the vehicle troubleshooting as it is competitively priced and has most of the advanced functions required.
Autel MaxiPRO MP808 Diagnostic Tool OBD2 Professional OE-level OBDII Diagnostics Tool Key Coding PK Autel DS808 DS708 MS906 Pro
Autel MaxiPro MP808 Highlights
1. Autel MaxiPro MP808 Kit Support Multi-language
English, Traditional Chinese, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Italian.
( Please tell us about your S/N of machine to activate the language you need after you get it. Thanks~)
2. Autel MaxiPro MP808 Supports One Year Warranty & One Year Free Update
3. Cost-Effective Alternative for MS906, Best Upgrade Choice for DS808
Having basically the same functions as MS906, Autel MP808 becomes a perfect cost-effective alternative for Autel MS906 scan tool.
4. Wide Vehicle Coverage:
Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes, extra OBD1 adapter for support more vehicle.
5. Smart AutoVIN
technology for identifying vehicles easily
6. One-stop multitasking
designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized.
The Autel MP808 is a professional automotive scan tool with powerhouse speed and performance, offers riches of diagnostic features and functions, including OE-level diagnostics, bi-directional control, key coding, special services and more. Booting in seconds and sporting a big 7-inch display, this diagnostic tool provides you a quick way to get you right down to business.It provides either the mechanics or the DIY enthusiasts a great solution for the vehicle troubleshooting.
I. Full System Diagnostics with Bi-directional Control
Autel MP808 can access to ALL vehicle systems and subsystems, such as Body, Chassis, Powertrain, Network and etc., to perform a comprehensive scanning on ECUs to locate fault systems and retrieve DTCs.
1. To diagnose Brake System if you feel the brake pedal is mushy and notice unusual odor or noise, etc. A properly operating brake system is critical to ensure safe vehicle control and operation;
2. To diagnose Emission System if the system is affected by vehicle age or poor quality fuel. A good emission system reduces harmful gases to a large degree and protects you from being fined;
3. To diagnose Fuel system if vehicle won’t start or “Check Engine” light is illuminated. Check car’s fuel system regularly ensures the best performance of your car with the lowest emissions;
4. To diagnose Transmission if your car is slipping or difficult to shift. The system plays an important part in the overall performance of your car;
5. To diagnose Wiper System if you observe chattering or streaking wiper. If the car is not regularly checked, the accident might happen because you can’t see clearly;
6. To diagnose Light System if you see rapid signal blinking or dimming lights.
And many more ...
II. Hot Service Functions for Reset Performing
The diagnostic scanner is a professional tool aiming at providing mechanics and DIY enthusiasts with access to the systems to perform various maintenance and services.
1. Oil Service Reset – Performs reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depending on the vehicle driving conditions and climate, and turns off the warning light;
2. TPMS Service – Quickly looks up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced;
3. EPB Service – Initializes the throttle actuators to the default state for regulating throttle (or idle engine) operations accurately;
4. ABS/SRS Services – Performs various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of both the Anti-lock Braking System and the Supplemental Restraint System;
5. SAS Service – Performs steering angle adjustment, clears steering sensor fault memory and turns off steering wheel warning light;
6. DPF Regeneration Service – Clears particulate matter from the DPF filter to stabilize the filter performance.
7. BMS Service - Perform a reset on the vehicle battery for clearing the fault information and re-match the battery;
8. Brake Bleed - When your brake pedal becomes soft and inconvenient to control, this diagnostic tool can perform bi-directional tests to check the Anti-lock Braking System;
9. IMMO Service - Clear the lost car key’s information and program the new key into the ECU database to protect user’s car from being stolen;
10. Injector Coding - Make the cylinder better identify injector after ECU or injector is replaced;
11. SAS Service - to perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor and clear steering sensor fault memory;
12. Throttle Adaptation - initialize the throttle actuators to the default state for regulating throttle (or idle engine) operations accurately
15. Lang change
18. CHG tire size
19. TEC learn
20. WIN DR ROOF
Diagnoses of Complete systems
The MP808 performs complete capabilities for all systems, not only includes 4systems diagnoses but all the other systems including Body, Chassis, Powertrain, Communication and more. You can get all the functions to fix your repair work more quickly with MP808.
1. Read hard codes on various systems.
You are able to know the meaning of the trouble codes and figure out what's wrong with your systems.
Erase different DTCs easily after the problem has been carried out. Do remind that the check engine light will be turned off when you cleared the codes.
2. Retrieve live data to make sure all the systems run normally.
The parameter item can be displayed in different forms, such as text, waveform graph, digital and more.
3. Active test is to test output elements.
You can figure out whether a specific subsystem or component in your car functions well or not by using this tool to make the tester outputs function instead of checking in ignition status.
IV. Different Choicce for Diagnoses
MP808 is suitable for most OBD2 vehicles and support many car brands like Ford, Honda, Chevrolet, Jeep, Toyota, Dodge, GM, Volkswagen, Audi, BMW, Benz, etc.
When it comes to the Non-OBD2 vehicles, you can connect the device with vehicles via adapters to complete car diagnoses, and the signal connected will be more stable. This diagnostic tool support different kinds of adapter connection.
V. An Android-based Tablet Diagnostic Tool
The MP808 is an Android-based tablet diagnostic tool and has several features and functions in addition to the diagnostic and service functions, like the MaxiFix, Shop Manager, Remote Desk, etc. All of these functions are equipped to provide you with enjoyable user experience and offer you ways to good data management and quick problem-solving.
1. Cloud-based MaxiFix online community – an online troubleshooter database that provides you with all common DTCs database for most vehicles and allows you to network with other users.
2. Instant remote control – works with TeamViewer Quick Support to enable you to receive ad-hoc remote support from Autel’s support center, colleagues, or friends, by allowing them to control your tablet diagnostic tool on their PC.
3. Shop Manager – an application that helps you deal with the daily workshop business and improve customer service by helping you manage the workshop information, customer information records, and much more.
4. Data Manager – store, print, and review the saved files.
5. Interactive Data Logging – enable direct contact with Autel Technical Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
6. One-stop multitasking – designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
VI. Key Fob Programming
Autel MP808K professional automotive scanner comes with IMMO Keys function to protect your car from being stolen.
All Keys Lost: All key missing, create new key to the vehicle
Reset Key: Relearn a key
Add New Key: Add an extra key to the vehicle
VII. Remote Assistance/ MaxiFix/Data Manager/Quick Link
The Remote Desk application launches the TeamViewer Quick Support program, a simple, fast and secure remote control interface. Use this application to receive ad-hoc remote support from Autel’s support technicians by allowing them to control your MaxiPRO tablet on their PC via the TeamViewer software.
The MaxiFix application launches the on-line troubleshooter database, which not only provides you virtually all common diagnostic trouble code (DTC) database for most vehicles, but also serves as a forum allowing you to network with other MaxiCheck users, and gives you access to a vast
database of repair and diagnostic tips along with proven filed fixes.
Extensive Vehicle Coverage
More than 80 Brands, USA/ Europe/ Asia vehicles.
AU Ford, Holden, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chevrolet MPV, Chevrolet Truck, Chrysler, Ford, Geo, GM, Hummer, Hyundai, Kia, Pontiac, Satum, Scion, Workhorse, Acura, Daihatsu, Honda, Infiniti, Isuzu, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Daewoo, Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Audi, Bentley, Benz, BMW, Bugatti, Citroen, CnFiat, Fiat, Jaguar, Lancia, Lamborghini, Landrover, LT3, Maybach, Mini, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Rolls-Royce, SAAB, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Vauxhall, Volvo, VW...
Autel MP808 vs Autel MK808 vs Autel MS906 vs Autel MP808TS
Autel MaxiPRO MP808K Specification:
Operating System: Android4.4.4
Processor: Cortex-A9 processor (1.5 GHz)
Display: 7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024*600 resolutions
Connectivity: Mini USB 2.0 /USB 2.0 /Wi-Fi / Micro SD card (supports up to 32GB)
Sensors: Ambient light sensor for brightness auto changing
Audio Input/Output: Input: N/A Output: buzzer
Power and Battery: 3.7 V/3200mAh lithium-polymer battery charges via 5 VDC power supply
Tested Standby Time: Around 4.5 hours of continuous use
Battery Charging Input: 5 V /1.5A
Power Consumption: 500 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) 3.7 V
Operating Temp: -10 to 60°C (14 to 140°F)
Storage Temp: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
Operating Humidity: 5% - 95% non-condensing
Dimensions (W *H * D): 237.8 mm (9.4＂) *148.6 mm (5.9＂)*35.5 mm (1.4＂)
Net Weight: 788 g (2.42 lb.)
1 x MaxiPro MP808
1 x Power Adapter
1 x Mini USB Cable
1 x Main Cable
1 x User Manual
1 x Quick Reference Guide
Xhorse Top Sales UK Ship No TaxAutel Hot Selling UK Ship No TaxTop Brand Products
Scan EOBDTOOL.CO.UK QR code to order anywhere and anytime by mobile phone Contact Information:
If there is any problem, please feel free to contact us