Autel MaxiDiag MD808 Pro Full System Diagnostic Tool
MaxiDiag MD808 Pro Support Multi Language Now !!!
Ship from EU/UK No Tax
Autel MaxiDiag MD808 Pro Highlights:
1. Original Autel Brand, High quality
2.Update online one year for free
3. Multi-language: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Italian, Greek(When you receive it, please tell us your product SN number we will help you change language for free)
4. The brand-new optimized appearance designwith ergonomic buttons and crisp lines of the exterior has simple structure to be operated bya hand.
5. Combine the functions of MD802 ALL+ MaxicheckPro
The MaxiDiag MD808 Pro is built to take your diagnostic experience to a whole new level. Loaded with oil service reset, battery registration and reset, parking brake pad relearn after replacement, steering angle sensor relearn and diesel particulate filter regeneration functions, MD808 Pro can access ALL available modules for the best diagnosis operations. With all that enclosed in a 4-inch hand-held device, there is no better multifunctional scan tool on the market.
The all new Autel MD808 pro offers technicians more advanced features and functions to diagnose all systems for major vehicles on the road today. With all the amazing functions, the small andexquisite tool is capable of delivering unmatched efficiency in diagnoses and services, making the ideal service tool priced for everyone to afford.
Autel MD808 Pro Features:
1. Support Read/Clear Codes and Live Data functions for ALL systems ,all avalable modules within Powertrain , Body , Chassis , information and communication systems.
2. Read and clear trouble codes, control and Support BMS/Oil Reset/ SRS/EPB/DPF service Throttle matching functions
3. Support oil service reset, Support Throttle matching
4. Support battery registration and reset
5. Diesel particulate service including forced regeneration
6. Reset steering angle sensor (SAS) functionality
7. Relearn parking brake pad after replacement
8. Reset service mileage and service intervals
9. Turn off ECU brake warning light
10. Perform O2 monitor, on-board monitor, I/M readiness and component testing
11. Print diagnostic reports via PC connection
12. Global OBD II coverage for U.S. domestic, Asian and European makes and models
13. All OBD II protocols, all 10 test modes and enhanced OBD II mode 6 support
OBD II Diagnostics function
The OBD II Diagnostics function is a fast-access option that allows you to carry out a quick test on the drive train systems of OBD II vehicles.
When more than one vehicle control module is detected by the scan tool, you will be prompted to select the module where the data may be retrieved.
The most often to be selected are the Power-train Control Module [PCM] and Transmission Control Module [TCM].
- System Status:
Select this function to display the system status of the test vehicle, refer to the following description for the system status of the test vehicle.
- Read Codes:
Read Codes can be done with the key on engine off (KOEO) or with the key on engine running (KOER). This function is used to read the detailed information of a particular diagnostic trouble code for technicians to better solve the problem.
- Erase Codes:
Erase Codes is performed with key on engine off (KOEO). This function is used to delete diagnostic trouble code when the fault the caused the specific DTC is fixed.
- Live Data:
In this function, you can not only read the live data but also record data for later review.
- Freeze Frame:
Freeze Frame Data allows the technician to view the vehicle’s operating parameters at the moment a DTC (Diagnostic Trouble Code) is detected.
For example, the parameters may include engine speed (RPM), engine coolant temperature (ECT), or vehicle speed sensor (VSS) etc. This information will aid the technician by allowing the parameters to beduplicated for diagnostic and repair purposes.
- I/M Readiness:
I/M Readiness function is used to check the operations of the Emission System on OBD II compliant vehicles.
It is an excellent function to use prior to having a vehicle inspected for compliance to a state emission program.
- O2 Monitor Test:
OBD II regulations set by SAE require the relevant vehicle monitors and tests on the oxygen (O2) sensors to identify problems related to fuel efficiency and vehicle emissions. These tests are not on-demand tests and they are done automatically when engine operating conditions are within specified limits. These test results are saved in the on-board computer's memory.The O2 Monitor Test function allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most recently performed tests from the vehicle's on-board computer.The O2 Monitor Test function is not supported by vehicles which communicate using a controller area network (CAN).
- Component Test:
The Component Test function allows initiating a leak test for the vehicle's EVAP system. The scan tool itself does not perform the leak test, but commands the vehicle's on-board computer to start the test. Different vehicle manufacturers might have different criteria and methods for stopping the test once it has been started. Before starting the Component Test, refer to the vehicle service manual for instructions to stop the test.
- Vehicle Information:
The Vehicle Info. function enables retrieval of Vehicle Identification No.(VIN), Calibra
MaxiDiag MD808 Pro Service:
Autel MaxiDiag MD808 Pro Vehicle Coverage:
The MaxiDiag MD808 Pro provide Oil Reset, EPB, SAS, DPF and BMS functions for most modern vehicles on the road today. Select the Service function from the Main Menu to access the five special functions.
(1) Oil Reset: The Engine Oil Life System calculates when to change the engine oil and filter based on vehicle use.
An oil change is required whenever indicated by the display and according to the recommended maintenance schedule.Whenever the oil is changed, reset the system so it can calculate when the next oil change is required. If a situation occurs where the oil is changed prior to a service indicator being turned on, also reset the system.
(2) EPB: This electric parking brake (EPB) function has a multitude of uses to maintain the electronic braking systems safely and effectively.
(3) SAS:Steering Angle Sensor Calibration permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the steering angle sensor EEPROM. Therefore, the front wheels and the steering wheel must be set exactly to the straight-ahead position before calibration. In addition, the vehicle identification number is also read from the instrument cluster and stored permanently in the steering angle sensor EEPROM. On successful completion of calibration, the steering angle sensor fault memory is automatically cleared.
(4) DPF: The DPF function allows you to carry out numerous functions on the Diesel Particulate Filter system without having to send your car to a main dealer. The tool will manage DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
(5) BMS: The BMS (Battery Management System) allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current,
register the battery replacement, activate the rest state of the vehicle, and charge the battery via the diagnostic socket.
For Abarth, For Alfa Romeo, For Audi, For VW, For Seat, For Skoda, For Volvo, For Saab, For Bentley, For Mercedes Benz, For BMW, For Bugatti, For Citroen, For Renault, For Peugeot, For Dacia, For Fiat, For Ford, For Jaguar, For Lancia, For Landrover, For aybach, For Mini, For Opel, For Porsche, For Smart, For Vauxhall, For Acura, For Daewoo, For Honda, For Hyundai, For Isuzu, For Kia, For Lexus, For Mazda, For Mitsubishi, For Nissan Group, For Scion, For Subaru, For Suzuki,For Toyota, For Chrysler, For Ford, For-G-M
Shops that would use Autel MaxiDiag MD802 Pro?
General repair shops (Perfect for servicewriters), body shops, used car dealerships, auto repair shop, brake facilities, DPF Auto Repair shop, and transmission repair shops
What's the Advantages of MD808 PRO Compare Autel MD802:
1. MD808 PRO is upgrade version of MD802 , covers more cars and more systems.
2. MD808 PRO support Steering Angel Learning, DPF functions, and Battery Registration and reset. MD802 didn't have these functions
3. Autel MD808 pro is not just a diagnostic tool, but a professional service tool to service individual specialized systems, including Oil Reset, EPB, SAS, BMS and DPF, offers quick and easy solution to everyday task in the workshop;
Based on the ARM Thumb Processor (400 MHz), it needs only 6s booting time to allow you to build a more fluid user experience.
4. For MD808 PRO, Live data graphing for all available modules.
5. Brand New Design: Autel MD808 pro, a revelation in diagnostic and service tool is launched with brand–new exterior in terms of design, structure and buttons;
6. Efficient Diagnosis: MD808 PRO Offer more advanced features and functions to troubleshoot basic four systems (Engine, Transmission, SRS and ABS) for major vehicles on the road today;
7. Powerful Hardware: MD808 PRO Included with 16G Micro SD Card, full color 800*480 display to take your diagnostic experience to a whole new level;
Autel MD808 Pro VS MD802(ALL Systems) VS MD808 VS MD802(Four Systems)
What is the difference of Autel MaxiDiag MD808 Pro VS Autel MX808:
Autel MD808 Pro Specifications:
||ARM Thumb Processor (400 MHz)
||32MB, 166 MHz
||4.0 inch LCD with 800x480 resolution
||Mini USB: 2.0 Micro SD Card (16GB)
||-10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F)
||-20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
||5% - 95% non-condensing
||Strong plastic housing with protective rubber boot
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
||202 mm x 92 mm x 35 mm (8.35” x 3.62” x 1.4”)
||313 g (0.69 lb.)
Autel MD808 Pro Package includes:
1pc x Autel MD808 Pro User Manual
1pc x Quick Reference Guide
1pc x Main cable
1pc x Micro SD card
1pc x Carry case
1pc x USB Cable
Autel MD808 Pro FAQ:
Q: Does it read TCC transmission data on GM vehicles?
A: yes it does, can read slip count, shift time, temp, and tons of other things
Q: Does it include ALL SYSTEM as in MD802 All systems , or only 4 systems ?
A: the MD808 PRO is a combo of the Maxicheck Pro and the MD802 , the regular MD808 is 4 systems
Q: What is a component test ??
A: it initiates a leak test for the EVAP system
Feedback: SAS in the Scan menu is steering angle sensor, not airbag SRS, SRS is found elsewhere in the tool. Additional vehicles supported not shown in the video include Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, SEAT, SKODA, Saab, Smart, Sprinter, VW, and Vauxhall
Feedback: That looks like quite a good tool for the price! If I could afford something like that at the moment and didn’t already have a scan tool, I’d be all over that.
Q: Can this read oil or transmission temperature?
A: I found transmission temp, might read oil temp on cars that support it, i only found coolant and air temp otherwise.
Q: Why did I have a problem using the Autel MD808 scan tool directly from the box?
A: This is because it comes with USB version 1.0. With this USB, the gadget won’t be able to function properly. So, you will have to register the device with Autel and then update the USB version. After registering, the update will be free and you will start using the gadget without any problem.
Q: What procedure should I follow to easily use this device to perform different functions?
A: Being a plug and play scan tool, you will have an easy time reading and erasing error codes. But you need to be aware of the following details before plugging the device in the OBD2 port. The country of manufacturer, the brand of the car, and the destination of the car. With these details, you will have an easy and fast diagnosis of the faults on your car.
Autel MD808 Pro Customer Review:
After using different scan tools in my car repair shop, I have come to like the Autel MD808 pro diagnostic code reader. I was introduced to Autel by a friend, and I am very grateful to him. Autel brand offers some of the best OBDII scan tools on the market, and their performance is outstanding.
Today, I will only talk about the Autel MD808 scanner. The Autel Maxidiag MD808 pro scanner is a Combination of Autel MaxiCheck Pro and the Autel Maxidiag Elite MD802. The MD808 Pro diagnostic scanner is an excellent tool for car repair shop owners (like me), professional mechanics, and DIYer enthusiasts. It may not be a high-level diagnostic scanner, but neither is it an entry-level scanner. Read this Autel MD808 Pro review to know more about this MaxiDiag obd2 scanner.