Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT provides you with superior special functions, including Oil Reset, EPB(Electronic Parking Brake), SAS (Steering Angle Sensor), BMS (Battery Management System), and DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter).
Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT Car Diagnostic Tool OBD2 Automotive Scanner Functions of EPB/IMMO/DPF/SAS/TMPS Reset better than mk808
Featuring the powerful Cortex-A9 processor, and a 7.0 inch LCD capacitive touchscreen, based on the Android multitasking operating system, and combined with the ability to quickly read and clear DTCs for all available modules of the majority of the makes and models on the market, the MaxiCOM MK808BT is your ideal auto diagnostic and service tool. MK808BT provides you with superior special functions, including Oil Reset, EPB(Electronic Parking Brake), SAS (Steering Angle Sensor), BMS (Battery Management System), and DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter).
Autel MK808BT Highlights:
1. Language Supported: English, Polish, Korea, German, Italian, Russian, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, French
2. Update Online one year for free, the update cost is 140USD/Year, after first year
3. MK808BT is the upgrade version of MK808 and MX808, the MK808BT can do the wireless diagnostics through the BlueTooth VCI, while the MK808 can't.
4. Combined the functions of MaxiCheck Pro and MD802 All System, but more powerful.
5. Cortex-A9 processor, 32G memory and 7-inch 1024 x 600 resolution LCD capacitive touchscreen.
6. Wireless all system OE-level diagnostic with 25+ special maintenance service: oil reset and EPB/ BMS/ SAS/ DPF/ ABS/ TPMS / IMMO
7. Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle
1. MK808BT DOESN'T support Bi-directional Control (Active Test), if need, check MP808K/DS808K.
2. TPMS service couldn't support TPMS Relearn/ programming, if need, check TS501/TS508(K).
3. IMMO service only for a few Asian cars. If you need IMMO function, please check Autel IM508/ IM608 IMMO tool.
4. There is a protective film on the screen. Please be reminded that scratches on the protective film is normal and will not affect the screen underneath it. It's NOT used product. Please email to get a new protective film.
5. Plug the MaxiVCI behind the scan tool into the DLC port(usually under the dash) and then connect the scan tool to the MaxiVCI wirelessly to access the vehicle.
6. Please charge the battery first if you can't power up the scan tool.
Autel MK808BT vs Autel MK808:
MK808BT: Wireless diagnosis(Connect to car via Bluetooth VCI)
MK808: Wired diagnosis (Connect to car via OBD2 cable)
Autel MK808BT Features:
1. Support Bluetooth connection
2. Extraordinarily powerful Cortex-A9 processor (1.5 GHz) processor
3. 7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024 x 600 resolution display
4. Internal reliable 32GB On-board Memory for better performance
5. Unique ergonomic design with rubberized outer protection and a rugged internal housing
6. Android 4.4.2 KitKat Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
7. Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes
8. Complete capabilities for codes, live data, electronic control unit (ECU) information, and vehicle control systems, etc
9. Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes for future review
10. Read/clear codes functions
11. Display live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review
12. Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle’s make, model, and year information
13. Reset Steering Angle Sensor (SAS)
14. Support forced DPF regeneration
10 Top Reasons to get Autel MK808BT:
1. Support Buletooth Connection with VCI Box. Available Range up to 10m. The wireless diagnostic interface MaxiVCI Mini supports 2 communication methods with the tablet, wireless BT and USB.
2. Support Comprehensive Diagnosis and many special functions: MK808BT Supports a wide range of special functions, including IMMO (immobilizer), Oil Reset, EPB, SAS, BMS, DPF, TPMS, and many more. One Tool with comprehensive functions which is equivalent to get MD802, MD808 PRO and Maxicheck Pro at the same time. This new MK808BT is more powerful and affordable and it's a good investment for vehicle technicians.
Comprehensive 21 Service Functions
Autel MK808BT has 21 service items including Oil Service Reset, EPB, TPMS, BMS, Seats, Odometer, Brake bleed, DPF, Immo keys, Injector, CHG tire size, TEC learn, SAS, Suspension, Throttle, WIN DR ROOF, Lang change, Headlamp, Trans Adaption, Airbag Reset, Cylinder.
In this way it helps car diagnosis more convenient and comprehensive.
a. Oil Reset Service: Perform reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depending on the vehicle driving conditions and climate. The Oil Life Reminder must be reset each time the oil is changed, so the system can calculate when the next oil change is required.
b. Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) Service: This function has a multitude of usages to maintain the electronic braking system safely and effectively. The applications include deactivating and activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement,
c. Battery Management System (BMS) Service: The Battery Management System (BMS) allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
d. Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Service: Steering Angle Sensor Calibration permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the steering angle sensor EEPROM. Therefore, the front wheels and the steering wheel must be set exactly to the straight-ahead position before calibration. In addition, the vehicle identification number is also read from the instrument cluster and stored permanently in the steering angle sensor 59 EEPROM. On successful completion of calibration, the steering angle sensor fault memory is automatically cleared.
e. Diesel Particle Filter (DPF) Service: The Diesel Particle Filter (DPF) function manages DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
f. ABS Bleeding: ABS brake bleeding to get a firm brake pad after air exhaustion.
g.TPMS: The service makes sense in displaying sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, inputting TPMS sensor replacement IDs and testing sensors. For more TPMS functions, we recommend you to get a TS501/TS508K.
3. Support Multiple Language: English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, French, Italian.Korean, Japanese, Russian ,Polish,Swedish
(Note: The default language is English. If you want other language, please send S/N for us to change when you receive the scanner. Thanks)
4. Unique IMMO Function: IMMO Keys/Key Fob Programming
All Keys Lost: Both Key Missing, Create New Key to The Vehicle
Add New Key: Add on An Extra Key To The Vehicle
Reset Key: Relearn The Key
The Key Programming of MK808BT is designed for Asian vehicles that have low-grade anti-theft systems, please make sure your car is supported if you focus on this function before you order.
5. Support Wide Vehicle Coverage:
Chrysler, Dodge, GM, JEEP, FORD, Abarth, Alfa, Audi, Bentley, Sprinter, Buagatti, Citroen, Dacia, Fiat, Ford(EU), Jaguar, Lamborghini, Lancia, LandRover, LT3, Maybach, MINI, Opel, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Vauxhall, Volvo, VW CV, Toyota, Benz, BMW, VW, Peugeot, Acura, Daewoo, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, NissanGTR,Scion, Subaru, Suzuki
6. The MaxiCOM MK808BT diagnostic system supports 4 methods for Vehicle Identification:
*1.Auto VIN Scan
The MaxiCOM diagnostic system features the latest VIN-Based Auto VIN Scan function to identify vehicles and scan all the diagnosable ECUs and run diagnostics on the selected system. This function is compatible with 2006 and newer vehicles.
*2.Manual VIN Input:
For vehicles not supporting the Auto VIN Scan function, you may manually enter the vehicle VIN.
The Auto VIN Scan can be selected after selecting the test vehicle manufacturer.
When the vehicle's VIN is not automatically retrievable through the vehicle's ECU, or the specific VIN is unknown, the vehicle can be manually selected.
7. Regular Tablet Updates
8. Shop Manager:
The Shop Manager application manages the workshop information, customer information records, and test vehicle history records. There are three main functions available: Vehicle History; Workshop Information; Customer Manager
9.Support Remote Technical Support:
Autel MK808BT Specifications:
Recommended Use: Indoor
Operating System: Cortex-A9 processor (1.5 GHz)
Display: 7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024 x 600 resolution
Connectivity: Mini USB 2.0 USB 2.0 Wi-Fi HDMI Type A Micro SD card (supports up to 32GB)
Sensors: Light sensor for brightness auto changing
Audio input/output: Input: N/A Output: buzzer
Power and Battery: 3.7 V/5000 mAh lithium-polymer battery Charges via 5 VDC power supply
Tested Battery Life: Around 7 hours of continuous use
Battery Charging Input: 5 V/1.5 A
Power Consumption: 600 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) @3.7V
Operating Temp.: 0 to 55°C(32 to 131°F)
Storage Temp.: -20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
Operating Humidity: 5% - 95% non-condensing
Dimensions (W x H x D): 237.8 mm (9.4”) x 148.6 mm (5.9”) x 35.5 mm (1.4”)
Net Weight: 788 g (2.42 lb.)
Protocols: ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2, ISO15765, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850PWM, ISO11898 (Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN, fault-tolerant CAN), SAE J2610,GM UART,UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0, TP1.
Autel MK808BT Package List:
1x MK808BT Tablet
1x USB External Power Adapter
1x USB Cable(for testing)
1x USB Cable(for charging)
1x MaxiVCI Mini
1x Quick Reference Guide
1x User Manual
Review 1: Great scanner , really like the blue tooth option, saves you being restricted by a lead. Wi fi works well as do all the android features. In my opinion it was worth paying the extra money for a pro unit that is a well made quality product.
Review 2: automatic vin finder connects to your vehicle even 2015 vauxhall vivaro which a lot of diags dont find, ease of use with blue tooth dongle so no wires
Review 3: Works great on my Land Rover Discovery Sport with DPF RE-GEN. And my wife's Peaugeot 108.
Review 4: I bought this scanner to replace my handheld MaxiCheck because I wanted full live data capabilities. As a bonus, it has MANY other service features and bluetooth connectivity. So far I have been very happy with it and I would recommend it to anyone looking for an OBDII scanner with full live data and common service functions. See my video for more details.
Review 5: I have used this on a 2011 Ram 3500 diesel, 2003 Ram 2500 diesel and a 2018 Tundra. I like the amount of information available, the ability to create a history and the ease of connection. What would be better is a training CD to supplement the book. This thing can do a lot but discovery is a slow training process. You will need the vehicle codes as a supplement to help with in depth diagnosis. Overall very happy with the product.
Q: Can I use the MaxiCOM MK808BT to reset the CEL?
A: Yes, you can.
Q: Can I use the MaxiCOM MK808BT to register a new battery?
A: Yes, you can.
Autel Factory Sales-Annual Lowest Price Ship from EU/UK NO Tax
Original Launch X431 Pro 5 With 2 Year Free Update--Ship from EU/UK No Tax
Top Brand Products
Shipping Method and Delivery Time:
1. UK & Czech Warehouse Shipping: 3-5 working days. Fast Delivery & VAT/Tax Free.
[Ship from UK] For UK customers only, 2-5 days shipping by Royal Mail or UPS
[Ship from Czech] For European countries, ship by DHL or GLS, 3-5 days delivery.
2. DHL Shipping: Suitable for customers worldwide. Will take 5-7 working days.
If your address belongs to remote area, will need to pay remote handling cost. Please remember to leave message if you have any special requirement.
3. Yanwen Express: TAX Free for European Countries. Will take 10-15 working days normally.
4. Order Under 130EUR normally with default shipping standard post, customers can tick for premium delivery to choose ship by DHL.
5. Customers can also choose UPS, TNT FedEx or EMS if you prefer.