GODIAG GT100 AUTO TOOLS OBD II Break Out Box ECU Connector
GODIAG GT100 Highlights:
1. GODIAG GT100 is a latest testing platform for OBDII protocol communication detection and ECU maintenance/diagnosis/programming/coding.
2. It can convert the car OBD2 interface into 16 pin for signal detection and electrical level conversion.
3. Able to connect the single modules or multiple modules of the vehicle.
4. It can be connected with any diagnostic tool to tell whether the car communication is good or not.
5. It can also supply power to the car when you change the battery to avoid the vehicle control module data being lost, automatically locked, the key remote control fails and the fault light turns on.
6. Guarantee period: One year warranty.
7. BMW CAS4 Test Platform function is availble, and also will develop the connection cable for Benz and Chrysler, please wait.
8. It can work with most device, such as Launch Scanner, Autel Scanner, VVDI2, Vident ect
9. Three models to chose: EU Model, UK Model, USA Model
10. If you need it in large quantity, please feel free to contact us to get better price
GODIAG GT100 is a brand new ECU connector and protocol communication testing tool. It will greatly help a user to connect the ECU module separately for diagnosis, programming and coding. Also it will tell whether the diagnostic & programming tool can normally send out communication signal.
Godiag GT100 Function:
-OBDII Protocol Detector
-The cable can be extended
-Optional dedicated adater
-Comprtible with lost of devices
-Convert OBD1 diagnositc interface to the standard OBD2 diagnostic interface
- Save ECU data when replacing vehicle battery.
Godiag GT100 Features:
1. OBDII Protocol Detector & communication detection
1). Connect GODIAG GT100 to the OBDII diagnostic port of the car.
2). When the device displays the voltage, turn on the power switch of GODIAG GT100.
3). Then connect to the diagnostic tool, when the tool is communicating with the car, the LED indicator of corresponding protocol will light up or flash. ( If the CAN protocol is detected, it will have the maximum brightness. When the communication is successful, the corresponding CAN-H and CAN-L will dim or twinkling weakly)
2. Display the status during communication.
After connecting GT100 to the OBD2 port of the vehicle, turn on the "Power" switch, then you will see the current vehicle battery voltage displayed on the device. Then to connect the diagnostic & programming tool which will communicate with the vehicle and the corresponding protocol indicator light will turn on or flash on the GT100. It is very helpful for the user to determine what protocol the vehicle module.
3. Quickly communicate with a single ECU on bench by connecting with the ECU diagnostic / programming tool.
[Which allow the engineers or technicians to complete the job in the office, also keep away the risk of data loss in other modules when directly testing on the vehicle.]
4. Allow connect multiple car ECU modules.
[Which will greatly help the engineers & technicians who need to connect multiple ECUs when programming a module, for example, key programming is supposed to connect multiple ECU modules]
5. Able to power the car when replacing the used battery.
1). Prepare battery A to supply power by connecting to No. 16 / 4 / 5 holes of Godiag GT100 & to the OBD2 diagnostic interface of the car.
[Notice 1. Turn on the power switch of Godiag GT100. 2. Don't turn on the ignition switch, don't start the car]
2). Then replace the brand-new battery B with the used battery in the car, which will ensure that the car has fully power to prevent data loss and audio lock-up or the malfunction due to lack of power to the ECU control module.
6. When to use the extension cables: The space of the diagnostic interface location is too narrow to connect to the diagnostic tool, or the user find that the diagnostic cable is not long enough during maintenance. It can be extended by 1.2 meters.
The OBD2 cable of GT100 is as long as 1.2 meters, which will solve the problem that the diagnostic tool cable is not long enough or the vehicle diagnostic port is too narrow to connect. Please connect GT100 first, turn on the power switch and you will see the voltage on the screen which can tell whether the power supply of the vehicle is normal. [Which keep away the risk of burning out the diagnostic & programming tool due to the modified vehicle OBD2 port]
7. Convert OBD1 diagnostic interface to the standard OBD2
After plugging the banana plug to the colored jumper cable, connect GT100 to the OBD1 diagnostic port of old car / special car, and meanwhile with the OBD 2-in-1 extension cable connected to the diagnostic & programming tool, the vehicle will be diagnosed or programmed perfectly. Because GT100 will convert the OBD1 port or the special vehicle diagnostic port to the standard OBD2 diagnostic port.
8. GT100 will convert the OBD1 port of special truck to the standard OBD2 diagnostic port according to the protocol.
9. The BMW-CAS4 adapter testing platform is used to detect whether the key that is programmed can work perfectly with the CAS4.
Hardware Connection Diagram:
GODIAG GT100 function and operation guide
- By connecting the vehicle and diagnostic tool via OBDII, Godiag GT100's LED will indicate whether the OBDII diagnostic interface has a good communication with the car.
- Monitor the voltage of vehicle OBDII interface and display it in real time. If it is less than 11V, please stop the diagnosis and programming to avoid the vehicle being unable to start/data loss/module locked.
1. Manufacturer custom
9. Manufacturer custom
Godiag GT100 Parameter
Work and power
Input AC100v-240v, Output DC12V 1A
Operating temperature range
-20 to 70 °C ( -4 to 158 °F )
Storage temperature range
-40 to 85 °C ( -40 to 185 °F )
L: 23cm, W:18cm, H:7cm
|GODIAG GT100 OBDII Breakout Box||Other OBDII Protocol Detector|
|Can be lit||Can't|
|ECU Modules||Multiple Modules||Single Modules|
|OBD Cable||2-in-1 extension cable||Can not be used as extension cable|
1pc x Host
1pc x OBD 2-in-1 extension cable
1pc x Colored jumper cable
1pc x Power supply 12V
1pc x Resistance 120 ohm
6pcs x Banana plug
24pcs x Wire accessories, Dupont 2.54mm connector female pins
Review 1: Overall I'm happy. Build quality is ok. Easy to use. Just can't fit it all back in the box
Review 2: Tested in EDC15 and PSG16. work ok
Review 3: I think the build quality of this is good enough for professional use, great range of features and versatility comes with everything needed and is well packed, all in all I cannot fault it for the price it's a very good value bit of kit that I have no problem recommending to other engineers and mappers.
Review 4: This a great car tool companion for maintenance and diagnosis use case.
It has the OBDII protocol detector to help with car diagnosis. The dashboard was red led indicator light to flag any possible faults (depending on the scenario).
Overall, this OBDII break out box is an essential tool for car maintenance.
Review 5: the quality of this whole tool is quite good for the price. It comes well packaged and with all you need to connect this to a car and diagnostic tools. One of advantage to have this in the garage would be a possibility to connect multiple modules at once to this junction box, which would make a job for mechanic much easier and eventually faster than searching for faults. Overall, it is a good tool to have in the professional garage if working with a car's electrics and faults, which eventually would save time.
Review 6: Awesome quality scanner and device to figure out why you have a check engine light on!!! Great quality. Very Easy to use!! My husband is not great with doing anything with cars. Having this definately helps us narrow down the issue. Awesome price and value. Very pleased overall!!
Review 7: Just a heads up, this does not come with instructions. I kinda knew what I was doing but I had to do some googling. Basically this is for diagnosing your car when you have a check engine light, it can also reset the check engine light. Another cool thing this tool does is that it can save your settings on your radio when you change your batteries. I was also able to use this without having to get a scanner. This tool has the potential to save money on diagnosing car issues and repairs. Mine has worked well with great accuracy.
Q: Does it support all type of cars when change the battery?
A: Yes, it can support all types of cars. It can use as a backup power when you change your car's battery.
Q: Can your gt100 breakout box works on my 2019 mercedes via obd socket?
A: Yes, it can
Q: Can i use GT100 ecu bench connector with my Autel tools? as i see your video was using autel tools?
A: Yes, it can works with any obd2 diagnostic tools or key programming tools, like autel, launch or otc or other brand.
Q: I can programthe ecu and code? Like timing adjustments or valve opening?
A: Our equipment has no programming function, only connection function