|VXSCAN V3||VXSCAN V4||Note|
|Output pressure||non-adjustable||Can be adjusted freely between 0.3psi-17psi.||1. For the fuel evaporation system (EVAP), the test pressure value is 0.5psi, for other systems the test value is 7-14psi, for special systems (turbo, etc.) the test pressure is greater than 14psi, so 0.4-17psi is full coverage
2. Adjustment method: Turn the top knob left to decrease, and turn right to increase. It is necessary to block the smoke outlet to confirm the actual value of the output pressure, which is the highest test pressure set.
|Pressure gauge||mechanical pressure gauge
||Digital pressure gauge||1. Four kinds of units (psi, bar, kpa, kg/cm2) can be switched to adapt to different markets. There is a hole under the digital display window, which can be switched by poking it with an iron wire with a diameter of no more than 2mm. Short press to switch units.
2. Press and hold to perform pressure calibration (return to zero). When performing this step, no load can be connected (to ensure smooth output and the system does not hold pressure)
3. The pressure value shows the real-time pressure of the system under test when in use
|The greatest pressure||0.8-1bar(will be between these two values due to differences in pump characteristics)||1.1-1.3bar(will be between these two values due to differences in pump characteristics)||Pump models vary|
|Maximum gas/smoke flow||4 liters/min||6 liters/min @ max pressure|
|Accessories difference||Added EVAP system adapter and disassembly tools|
|Cost difference||1. Increased pump cost
2. Electronic pressure module
3. Pressure regulating mechanism
4. Larger casing
5. Add two accessories