Launch LTR-01 RF Sensor is designed and produced RF-Sensor that provides 98% vehicle coverage to offer the best TPMS solutions for any repair shops or tire shops. It can combine both 315MHz and 433MHz frequencies in one sensor.
Launch LTR-01 RF Sensor 315MHz & 433MHz Metal
LTR-01 is LAUNCH own designed and produced RF-Sensor that provides 98% vehicle coverage to offer the best TPMS solutions for any repair shops or tire shops. It can combine both 315MHz and 433MHz frequencies in one sensor.
Features with an international leading automotive grade chip, the pressure value of LTR-01 can be accurate to 0.1 BAR. The high Precision Air Valve can effectively prevent air leakage and ensures durability and stability.
With the outstanding and reliable OE level performance, LTR-01 can replace all originalreplace original tire pressure sensors, copy the original tire pressure sensor data and can be programmed indefinitely.
Compatible with over 95% OE sensors
Compatible with OE sensors of 315MHz/433MHz
Over-the-air wireless programming
Battery life of 4 to 6 years
Unlimited number of reprogramming for LAUNCH sensors
|RF transmitter power
||42g (Metal), 48g (Rubber)
Autel Factory Sales-Annual Lowest Price Ship from EU/UK NO Tax
1pc x Launch LTR-01 RF Sensor 315MHz & 433MHz Metal
Original Launch X431 Pro 5 With 2 Year Free Update--Ship from EU/UK No Tax
Top Brand Products
Shipping Method and Delivery Time:
1. UK & Czech Warehouse Shipping: 3-5 working days. Fast Delivery & VAT/Tax Free.
[Ship from UK] For UK customers only, 2-5 days shipping by Royal Mail or UPS
[Ship from Czech] For European countries, ship by DHL or GLS, 3-5 days delivery.
2. DHL Shipping: Suitable for customers worldwide. Will take 5-7 working days.
If your address belongs to remote area, will need to pay remote handling cost. Please remember to leave message if you have any special requirement.
3. Yanwen Express: TAX Free for European Countries. Will take 10-15 working days normally.
4. Order Under 130EUR normally with default shipping standard post, customers can tick for premium delivery to choose ship by DHL.
5. Customers can also choose UPS, TNT FedEx or EMS if you prefer.