Launch CRP123 Professional diagnostic system is a well built comprehensive vehicle diagnosis instrument to allow fault reading, clearing and live data stream display. Launch CRP123 with Excellent coverage on engine, ABS, SRS, and transmission systems on the majority of cars and vans. All with free tool updates direct from the manufacturer and free tool technical support
Launch CRP123 Introduction:
Featuring the unique and 3.5 inch TFT color display, the CRP 123 OBDII/EOBD code reader supports all 10 modes of OBDII test for a complete diagnosis. It is truly the ultimate in power and affordability , allowing users to do their jobs faster. Graph, Record, Replay data and troubleshooter code tips help users to save diagnosis and repair time.
The CRP123, the most advanced and multifunctional code reader powered by its exclusive technology, are designed for technicians to troubleshoot four systems for most of the major vehicle on the road today. Featuring the unique multifunctional keys and 3.5 inch TFT color display. Launch's new CRP123 offers the same features and functions as the CRP122, but come with the added benefits of read DataStream for 4 systems and vehicle diagnostic report.
1) Rubber buttons/3.5" 320*480 lattice high-definition color LCD screen/ Large-capacity memory of 1G TF Card
2) Retrieves OBD II generic and manufacturer specific, enhanced, data for domestic, Asian and European vehicles.
3) Retrieves current, permanent and pending codes as we as Freeze Frame data, and I/M Readiness status.
4) Allows DTC code reset for engine, transmission, ABS and SRS systems.
5) Support for all 10 modes of OBD II with Enhanced OBD II Mode 6.
6) Reads, records, graphs and replays live data streams for engine, transmission, ABS and SRS systems.
7) Auto ID Vehicles, Auto Module Search & Fast Protocol ID.
8) Basic diagnostic functions, including reading DTCs, clearing DTCs and reading data streams
9) Supports DLC location hints/ DTC help/ Data stream display in waveform/ Historical data record and playback
Launch CRP123 Functions:
I. 4 System Diagnose
The crp123 diagnostic tool can help detect the engine ignition, fuel injection, air and fuel ratio, and exhaust emission conditions in Engine system to enhance vehicle performance, save energy and reduce exhaust emission.
Read and clear codes and view live data in transmission systems, keeps the transmission systems output optimally adapted to the speed and load. Retrieve the error information from Automatic Transmission (AT) which is a type of motor vehicle transmission that can automatically change gear ratios as the vehicle moves, freeing the driver from having to shift gears manually.
Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS system):
Read and clear DTCs data flow in the ABS system. Performs various tests to check the operating conditions of Anti-lock Braking System, and turn off the warning light.
Supplemental Restraint System (SRS System):
Safety restraint system, is made up of impact sensors, a control module, and the airbags themselves, and this diagnostic device can detect every electronic parameter to check its health status.Read and clear fault code in SRS (Airbag) system and turn off warning light of airbag for making sure engine work properly and safely.
II. OBD Function Diagnois Function
LAUNCH CRP123 obd2 scanner support all obd2 test, turn off the MIL, check the status of emission-related monitors misfire system and fuel system, make sure the monitor was set before taking it to smog, help you pass the Smog Check easily, save your money for paying fine tickets.
Mode 01—Request current powertrain diagnostic data.
Mode 02—Request freeze frame information.
Mode 03—Request emissions-related diagnostic troublecodes.
Mode 04—Clear/reset emissions-related diagnosticinformation.
Mode 05—Request oxygen sensor monitoring test results.
Mode 06—Request on-board monitoring test results for specific monitored systems.
Mode 07— Request emission-related diagnostic troublecodes detected during current or last completed drivingcycle
Mode 08—Request control of on-board system, test orcomponent.
Mode 09—Request vehicle information.
Mode 0A—Request emissions-related diagnostic troublecodes with permanent status after a clear/reset emission-related diagnostic information service.
III. 4 in 1 Data Stream
1. Read and clear fault codes, view live data stream and turn off the warning lights in the Engine system, Transmission system, ABS and SRS.
2. Real-time data stream analysis, reads, records, graphs and replays live data streams for engine, transmission, ABS and SRS systems.
3. Support obd2 full test , I/M Readiness, Data Stream, Freeze Frame, vehicle Information, O2 Sensors test, EVAP system test etc.
4. Data print, mechanics can print out the vehicle data for customer.
5. DTC lookup: reads generic and manufacturer-specific trouble codes directly identify the code definitions on the screen.
Launch CRP123 Support vehicle list:
Europe: Benz, Smart, Sprinter, BMW, Mini, VW, Seat, Skoda, Audi, Opel, LandRover, Jaguar, Volvo, Porsche, SAAB, EUFord, Vauxhall, Peugeot, Citroen, Renault, Dacia, Fiat, Alfa-Romeo, Lancia,
USA: USFord, GM, Chrysler,
Australia: AUSFord, Holden
Asia: Nissan, Infiniti, Toyota, Lexus, Scion, Honda, Acura, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Suzuki, Isuzu, Hyundai, Kia, Daewoo, Mazda,
The newest Function Improvement:
For FIAT Diagnostic Software for CRP Series V11.31
For FORD Diagnostic Software for CRP Series V11.40
For NISSAN Diagnostic Software for CRP Series V10.20
For KIA Diagnostic Software for CRP Series V10.40
For Kia Diagnostic Software for X-431 Series V10.30
For SUBARU Diagnostic Software for X-431 Series V10.07
For USAFORD Diagnosis software V11.20 for CRP
For CRP123 USAFORD Diagnostic Software
Difference between Launch CRP123, Creader VII+, Creader VIII and CRP129
How to Use LAUNCH CRP123
Step 1: Go to LAUNCH official website(refer to the manual) and click Updating Tool Download icon.
Step 2: Download and install the CRP123 update tool and launch the program when installed.
Step 3: You will be prompted to type in the serial # (located on the back of the tool)
Step 4: Hit [Device Upgrade] to enter the register page, type your email info (check the "Register Code" on the device menu "Help--Tool Information" ).
Note: the “User password” is equal to the “Register Code.”
Step 5: Install the TF card from the tool into the supplied USB TF card adapter and insert into USB port of CPU.
Step 6: Reopen the CRP update Suite and select the updates you would like to preform or click select all and click Download.
Step 7: Once all steps are complete, reinsert the TF card into the tool and power the tool via USB in computer or via OBD2 port in vehicle. The tool will prompt you to upgrade, select OK button on tool to proceed.
Launch CRP123 Specifications:
• Display: 4.0” TFT LCD , with 480 * 320 Pixels
• Operation Temperature: 0℃ -- 50℃
• Storage Temperature: -20 ℃ -- 70 ℃
• Power: 9V -- 18V
• Operating current: 150mA@12V(Typical)
• Power consumption: 1.8W(Typical)
• Dimension: 205mm*110mm*31mm(LxWxH)
• Weight: 350g
Launch CRP129 Scanner Display:
3-5 working days. Fast Delivery & VAT/Tax Free.
: Suitable for customers worldwide. Will take 5-7 working days.
If your address belongs to remote area, will need to pay remote handling cost. Please remember to leave message if you have any special requirement.
TAX Free for European Countries. Will take 10-15 working days normally.
normally with default shipping standard post, customers can tick for premium delivery to choose ship by DHL.