GODIAG ECU IMMO Prog AD GT105 is a special connection adapter developed for automobile maintenance technicians, anti-theft matching technicians, ECU programming engineers, etc. It is used for short-circuiting OBD2 in the car for anti-theft activation matching, ECU diagnosis and programming connection, and drawing power from the vehicle’s battery for outdoor on-site vehicle maintenance.
1. IMMO AD power adapter function. After 2016, for Ford all smart keys lost, GT105 cooperates with VVDI equipment (OBDSTAR, AUTEL,) and other anti-theft matching equipment to program the keys.
2. All car keys lost matching---wake up the meter or wake up the anti-theft ECU. (Support VAG 4th and 5th generation anti-theft, Toyota ECU synchronization, auxiliary Mitsubishi all key lost matching or all lost remote control key setting, old Porsche Cayenne car for anti-theft key learning.)
3. VPW, CANH, CANL, K-Line indicator lights can judge the communication status between the vehicle and the diagnostic programming device. (If the product is used to connect the device, the user can simply judge whether the diagnostic programming is normal or not according to whether the device can send communication.)
4. The GT105 power adapter cable obtains 12V power from the car battery. (For programming equipment such as Xhorse Key Tool Plus Pad, VVDI Prog, CGDI Prog, IM608, etc., it provides 12V power supply when they need power outdoors, so as to read the data of BMW BENZ anti-theft ECU, or other car ECUs, and finally realize the on-site maintenance of outdoor faulty vehicles. )
5. Provide 12V power supply for the key cutter (12V).
Full Protocol OBD2 Jumper Functions:
1. Supports DC power supply
2. Support safety protection banana head super programming dedicated connection port power supply.
3. Independent GND4, GND5 [meet the needs of special ECU programming].
4. With boot GND4 clip, compatible with programming equipment such as MPPS, FGTECH, KESSV2.
5. With GND4 GND5 short-circuit switch [some ECUs need to be switched to short-circuit mode when programming].
Note: The switch of GND4-5 is normally pressed to make it light. When some ECUs need to be independently connected to GND4 and GND5, release the switch.
6. With ignition analog switch [equipped with 1 large and 2 small dedicated ignition cables].
7. Support standard obd2 full protocol connection [double K line, double CAN line], 3 large and 2 small power plugs, 4 large GND, 4 small GND.
8. Equipped with CAN protocol communication resistance.
GT105 - OBD Battery Replacement Tool
Realize the uninterruptible power supply during the battery replacement, so it can prevent data loss, key failure or re-matching caused by power interruption during the battery replacement.
With GT105, you can enjoy the functions listed below during the battery replacement:
1.The clock does not change. 2.The speaker is not locked. 3.IMMO is not locked.
4.Glass door is not set. 5.The throttle is not set. 6.The warning light is off. 7.No fault code.