Autel 1-Sensor combines both 315MHz + 433MHz frequencies into one TPMS sensor with the highest industry vehicle coverage. The exclusive MX-Sensor patented PRESS release valve stem design, allows rubber and metal valve stems to freely interchange by hand, without requiring a tool for sensor head fitting. Built to match or exceed OEM sensors in frequency strength and durability, MX-Sensors are 100% ID clone-able with no relearn required and offer latest model vehicle coverage because they quickly update during installation with an Autel wireless programming tool.
Autel MX-Sensor 315MHz + 433MHz 2 in 1 Universal Programmable TPMS Sensor (Metal Valves/ Rubber Values) - OE Level Tire Pressure Monitoring System (Screw-in)
1. High-precision air valve to prevent air leakage
2. Fast and simple assembly minimizes installation time
3. Automotive battery grade to meet severe weather conditions
4. Built to perform like OE sensor, in terms of signal, durability and functionality
5. Replaceable aluminum valve stem is anodized for corrosion resistance (for Clamp-in sensor)
6. Robust clamp-in pivoting stem design allows for 0-35 degrees angle adjustment to fit all types of wheels (for Clamp-in Sensor)
7. Greatly reduce sensor inventory investment with the 1-SKU Autel MX-Sensor 1-Sensor solution providing 98% vehicle coverage.
Angle Adjustable 1-sensor M (Screw-in)
Autel 1-Sensor combines both 315MHz + 433MHz frequencies into one TPMS sensor with the highest industry vehicle coverage. Built to match or exceed OEM sensors in frequency strength and durability, MX-Sensors are 100% ID clone-able with no relearn required and offer latest model vehicle coverage because they quickly update with an Autel wireless programming tool.
MX-Sensors (315 & 433MHz), the programmable universal sensors, offered in Clamp-in and Snap-in options, are both smart and efficient specially built for sensor replacement to perform like OE sensors, in terms of signal interval, durability and functionality, supporting up 90% of North American, European and Asian vehicles and covering over 98% of all OE sensors on the market. The MX-Sensor solution will greatly simplify your inventory management and lower investment and sales loss.
2 IN 1 FEATURE:
Only 1 Sensor to service nearly every TPMS equipped vehicle to lower repair cost and to have higher install efficiency with no relearn required. The MX-Sensor is 100% cloneable with the original sensor ID and put in the same position.
Featuring the latest and most comprehensive coverage of 98% OE sensors on the market, and up to 90% of North American, European and Asian vehicles, it nearly fits all types of wheels on the road.
EASY TO USE:
The maximum sensor signal strength allows sensors to be easily programmed wirelessly even when they have already been mounted to the wheel. Moreover, the unique PRESS release valve design makes the manual sensor replacement much easier.
SOLID & DURABLE
: Equipped with an automotive grade battery, a replaceable aluminum/rubber valve stem to withstand cold, hot and resistance corrosion, and a high-precision air valve to prevent air leakage, this sensor ensures superior stability and performance.
Autel guarantees that the sensor is free from material and manufacturing defects for a period of 24 months or for 24,000 miles. Each sensor is marked with a series number to track the sensor quality from the factory to ensure that only the highest quality parts are installed.
1. 2 IN 1 with OE-Level Design, Solid and Functional
This tire pressure monitoring sensor (for TPMS) has been manufactured to combine both 315 MHz and 433 MHz applications in one sensor to greatly simplify users' inventory management and lower the investment as well as sales loss. And it is built to perform like OE sensors in terms of signal, durability and functionality as follows:
1) The unique Autel MX-Sensor patented press release valve design allows rubber and metal sensor valves to freely interchange by hand, without requiring a tool for sensor head fitting.
2) It is equipped with an automotive-grade battery to meet severe weather conditions with long service life for over 5 years.
3) Its high-precision air valve is able to prevent air leakage. The high-quality housing can withstand cold, hot and resist corrosion.
4) The replaceable aluminum valve stem is anodized for corrosion resistance.
5) The device can be assembled real quick to minimize the installation time.
6) 12G weight makes the sensor significantly lighter than most sensors in the market.
7) The replaceable aluminum valve stem is anodized for corrosion resistance.
2. Maximum Signal Strength - Wireless Programming
1) The extraordinary sensor signal strength allows AUTEL MX-Sensor to be easily programmed wirelessly even when the sensors have already been mounted to the wheel.
2) With strong signal strength, now up to 16 Sensors can be programmed in one session with AUTEL latest TPMS tools. AUTEL MX-Sensor is 100% clone-able.
3) No relearn is required when the MX-Sensor is cloned with the original sensor ID and put in the same position.
3. Superior Battery Reliability - Lower Sensor Weight
1) With the highest quality materials and advanced TPMS technology, AUTEL MX-Sensor provides superior battery life and reliability, to match OE-Sensor battery performance.
2) The MX-Sensor body weights only 11g, making it significantly lighter than most sensors in the market, which ensures better sensor stability and performance
4. SAE Tested & Certified - Strict Quality Control
AUTEL high-quality MX-Sensor is tested and certified to meet SAE industry standard J1205 / J1206 testing. AUTEL guarantees MX-Sensor are free from manufacturing defects for a period of 24 months or 24,000 miles, whichever option comes first. Each Autel MX-Sensor has a series number for assuring quality control. The series number is imprinted on the sensor or can be read with Autel TPMS tools. With the series number, Autel can track the sensor quality from our factory manufacturing to ensure only the highest quality parts are installed.
1) AUTEL high-quality MX-Sensor is tested and certified to meet SAE industry standard J1205/J1206 testing.
2) The MX-Sensor are free from manufacturing defects for a period of 24months or 24,000miles, whichever option comes first.
3) Each Autel MX-Sensor has a series number for assuring quality control. The series number is imprinted on the sensor or can be read with Autel TPMS tools.
4) With the series number, Autel can track the sensor quality from our factory manufacturing to ensure only the highest quality parts are installed.
5. Complete TPMS Solution
Autel is the only manufacturer to produce both TPMS sensors and easy-to-use TPMS tools to offer a truly complete TPMS solution.
Most Current Vehicle Coverage
More Compatible Tools & Sensors
Easiest To Use Tool Navigation
Quicker TPMS Repairs & Service
1. Loose the tire:
Remove the valve cap and core and deflate the tire.
2. Dismount the tire:
Clamp the tire onto the tire changer, and adjust the valve at 1 o’clock relative to the tire separation head. Insert the tire tool and lift the tire bead onto the mounting head to discount the head.
3. Dismount the sensor:
With a screwdriver remove the fastening screw and sensor from the Valve stem, then loosen the nut and remove the valve.
4. Mount sensor and valve:
Slide the valve stem through the valve hole of the rim. Tighten the screw-nut with 4.0 Nm with the help of the positioning pin. Assemble the sensor body against the rim and tighten the screw.
5. Mount the tire:
Place the tire on the rim, making sure that the valve faces the separation head at an angle of 180 degrees. Mount the tire over the rim.
1. The TPMS sensor assemblies are replacement or maintenance parts for vehicles that have a factory installed TPMS.
2. Make sure to program the sensor by AUTEL sensor programming tools for your specific vehicle make, model and year before installation.
3. Do not install programmed TPMS sensor in damaged wheels.
4. In order to guarantee optimal function, the sensor may only be installed with original valves and accessories provided by Autel.
5. Upon completion of installation, test the vehicle TPMS systems using procedures described in the original manufacturer' s user guide to confirm proper installation.
6. Each time a tire is serviced or dismounted, or if the sensor is removed or replaced, it is mandatory to replace the rubber grommet, washer, nut and valve core with our parts to ensure proper sealing. It is mandatory to replace the sensor if it is extremely damaged.
Autel MX-Sensor Specifications:
Battery Life ≥5 years
Operating Temperature -40°C to +125°C
Storage Temperature -40°C to +125°C
Operating Humidity ≤90%
Operating Frequency 315 MHz / 433 MHz
Pressure Monitoring Range 100 to 900 kPa
Pressure Reading Accuracy ±10 kPa
Temperature Reading Range -40°C to +125°C
Temperature Reading Accuracy ±5°C
G Sensor Reading Accuracy ±15%
Transmission Power 5-8 dBm
Battery 3.0 V
Dimensions (W x H x D) 42.2 mm x 27.9 mm x 17.4 mm
Weight (Without Valve) 12 g
1pc x Autel MX-Sensor 433/315 MHZ 2 IN 1 TPMS Sensor
1pc x User manual
It worked perfectly! Used an Autel TS508 to make an identical coded winter set for my daughter's 2018 Toyota RAV4. Follow the instructions! Keep all of the sensors well separated as you go thru the process so that you get 4 unique sensors matching the original (Pacific Industries, IIRC) units 1 for 1. Also, make sure your software on the tool is up to date as they've released several revisions since I bought the tool.
I put these on a 2005 E55 AMG. Pretty straightforward to install if you have the right tools to do it. The really nice thing about these is that they can be used for 433 MHz and 315 MHz cars. I programmed them to be 315 MHz and my car seems to be able to read them OK. I will see how long these last. I put Mobiletron ones on my other car and they worked initially but now they do not work. They take a long time to wake up. These Autel ones seem to wake up pretty quickly so we will see. Programming is not super intuitive with the TS401 but works OK.
Worked great with my ts601. I did have to update the software on my device to get it to work, but everything went smooth. Used these to clone sensors on a Lexus Ls460.
Q: Is this fit 2014 Mazda 3?
A: Yes, these Autel 2in1 MX-sensors willl fit a 2014 Mazda 3
Q: Can i use autel ts508 to program the mx-sensor?
A: Yes, You can either program it with:
-A new generated ID (also use this when vehicle doesn't have programmed ID codes set IE: Ferrari F430)
-Copy the ID's from the vehicle's obd-2 port
-Scan working sensors and copy the sensor being replaced
-type in the ID (In the event you for some miraculous way you had the old sensor ID's written down before the sensors went bad)
Q: Will this work for aftermaket rims for dodge avenger 2014 and honda hrv?
A: Yes, Autel MX-sensor can work on a Dodge avenger 2014
Q: Will it fit 2008 Acura TL?
A: Yes, it fit on 2008 Acura TL
Q: Will they fit 2016 bmw x5?
A: This MX 315MHz+433MHz sensor will fit 2016 bmw x5
Q: Is this the sensor with the press-in or screw-in valve? What’s the manufacturer’s part number for this valve?
A: The sensor is screw-in valve!!! There is no fixed manufacturer part number written on the sensor valve because Autel MX-sensor is universal, which means you could use it on any car, totally same as OEM senor.
Q: Will this fit my 2019 chevy camaro ss?
A: Autel MX-sensors fit on a 2019 chevy camaro ss