Autel MAXI AP200 is DIY version of Autel MK808, equipped with its own App -"Maxi AP200", can work on both IOS and Android, plug and play, easy to use. Autel ap200 supports complete vehicle diagnosis, 25 special functions included.
Autel MaxiAP AP200 Obd2 Scanner Bluetooth Auto OBDII Diagnostic Scan Tool for ios & Android, Full System Car Check Engine Light Code Reader with 25 Service Functions
The wireless diagnostic interface MaxiAP AP200 is a small interface adapter used to connect to a vehicle's diagnostic connector (DLC) and connect with the Android or iOS device for vehicle data transmission, making your Android or iOS devices (hereinafter referred to as device or devices) a powerful diagnostic tool. The MaxiAP AP200 package includes a Bluetooth (BT) OBDII connector and a MaxiAP200 app. It is the perfect Do-It-Yourself tool for customers looking for quick and easy diagnostic functions of all systems. It is almost compatible with all vehicle models of European, Asian, and North America makes.
Autel AP200, as a mini-sized smartphone-compatible (Bluetooth) version of MK808 & MX808, is equipped with an OBDII adapter and free diagnostic App to turn your iOS or Android device into a powerful diagnostic scan tool.
It's capable of performing professional complete-system diagnostics, powerful special services, and comprehensive OBD2 functions for passenger vehicles, and it also offers the pay-as-you-go software subscription for as low as USD21.99 (iOS & Android) a year.
Autel MaxiAP AP200 Scanner highlights:
1. Simplified Edition of MK808: shares the same functions as the most cost-effective tablet diagnostic tool Autel MK808, but costs much less than the later (Only 1/6 of MK808)
2. Autel offer one free car brand software with lifetime free update. + More Maker ($21.99 for IOS/ $15.99 for Android)
3. Full System Diagnosis + 25 Service Functions
4. Auto VIN Technology: Identify CAN vehicles in just one touch and retrieve a vehicle’s make, model, year and other information quickly.
5. Mini Size: The pocket-sized scan tool is easy to use and light, no worry about it taking up too much space.
6. 13 Languages: English, Traditional Chinese, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Italian. Adjust to your native languages.
7. Version Declaration: Android: 2.03; IOS: 2.03
8. AP200 supports most vehicles before 2018, you can check specific car list here: https://www.autel.com/vehicle-coverage/coverage2
Autel AP200 Functions:
I. 25 Advanced Service Functions Will DO You A Favor
Autel AP200 car scanner integrates 25 service functions for easier various vehicle diagnosis, saving you from the dilemma of seeking repair solutions and greatly improving your work efficiency. AP200 scanner performs an all-around diagnosis to extend your vehicle's life.
Oil Reset: Reset the oil life system and turn off the oil light after replacing the oil or oil filter to start a new cycle.
TPMS: Quickly look up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, and perform TPMS replacement and sensor test.
EPB Reset: Maintain the electronic braking system safely and effectively by deactivating and activating the brake control system, setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.
BMS Service: Reset the monitoring unit of the car battery after replacing a battery or a battery monitoring sensor.
ABS Bleeding: Bleed the air of a brake system to restore ABS brake sensitivity.
DPF Regeneration: Clear particulate matter from the DPF filter through continuous combustion oxidation mode to stabilize the filter performance.
SAS Calibration Reset: Calibrate the steering angle after replacing the steering angle position sensor and the mechanical parts of the steering system, etc.
IMMO Keys: Disable the lost vehicle keys and program a new replacement key fob.
Note:Autel MaxiAP AP200 code reader's compatibility and service functions vary for car models, please note it before purchasing.
If the car can not compatible with Autel AP200 OBD code reader, you can send AMAZON MESSAGE with the model, year, VIN of your vehicle info to us. The defective software is likely to be fixed via upgrade.
II. All System Diagnosis Finds Out the Hidden Problems Under the Hood
AP200 diagnostic tool can access all available systems and read ECU information to facilitate the vehicle diagnosis such as Engine, ABS, SRS, Transmission, TPMS, SAS, BMS, Steering, EPB, Chassis, Air Conditioning, etc. The complete systems vary from different cars.
Some commonly used systems as following:
Check Engine System: AP200 Bluetooth diagnostic tool will read the fault codes, find the cause of the check engine light and point out the problems. This car scanner can show you the live data stream in a graph.
Diagnose ABS System: AP200 diagnostic scanner checks all ABS to retrieve DTCs, views the live data, and offers you specific info of pending codes.
Read SRS System: The MaxiAP AP200 code scanner reads the SRS information, detects existing problems to prompt a certain replacement or repair in time to ensure driving safety.
Transmission System: This car Bluetooth diagnostic tool reads diagnostic codes from the transmission system and detects whether the car’s speed and load match its transmission’s power output.
Tire Pressure Monitoring System: Identify whether the ID information stored in the electronic control unit is consistent with the tire pressure sensor ID to achieve communication and ensure vehicle safety.
And so on...
III. Comprehensive OBD2 Function:
Full OBDⅡ 10 Modes perform emissions-related functions and get your ride back on the road.
Read Code: Show the detailed description of DTCs(current, pending, and permanent codes)
Erase Code: Clear DTCs after repairing and turn off the check engine light.
Live Data Stream: Show the information of continuous data stream from a vehicle in a live graphic (waveform) display.
Freeze Frame: Read and display live ECU/PCM data stream, plotting functions graphically and stores freeze frame data.
I/M Readiness: Check the readiness of the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle.
O2 Sensor Test: Retrieve and view O2 sensor monitor test results for the most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer. (Note: If the vehicle uses a controller area network (CAN) protocol to communicate, this function is not supported by the vehicle).
On-Board Monitor Test : Retrieve and display test results of emission-related powertrain components and systems.
EVAP System Test: Initiate a leak test for the vehicle evaporator system.
Vehicle Information: Display the information such as VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
Component Test: Sent command to test vehicle components' functionality.
IV. Other functions:
Special AutoVIN feature: The Auto VIN function of the AP200 helps quickly reveal car's info, including the vehicle type, country of origin, engine size, etc. and the report about the car info can be transformed as PDF file for better PC Printing.
History Recording display: While offering you detailed diagnostic result, this car scanner is capable of recording history diagnostic information and the history recordings can be used as an effective data reference in the period of car diagnosis.
Super Convenience & Real-time Data: No fuss with complex operations. This car diagnostic scanner saves time by guiding you directly to Fast Bluetooth Matching / Automatic VIN Scan / One-step Full Systems Diagnoses & DTC Clearance, for improved diagnostic efficiency.
It costs you no seconds to read real-time vehicle data, also replay the history recording, for easier vehicle problem analysis.
Autel Maxi AP200 Vehicle Coverage:
It can support many common car brands as the Autel MX808.
Nissan, Benz, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Citroen, Hyundai, Kia, Chrysler, Fiat, Honda, GM, Subaru, Opel, Vauxhall, Holden, Saab, Samsung, LandRover, FordAU, FordEU, Benz_Sprinter, Smart, Maybach, Infiniti, SsangYong, Isuzu, Renault, Dacia, Daewoo, Jaguar, Toyota, Lexus, Scion, VolksWagen, Audi, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Seat, Skoda, VolksWagen_CV, LT3, Porsche, Abarth, Alfa, Lancia, NissanGTR, Volvo, Acura, Dodge, JEEP, Mitsubishi, Maserati, AstonMartin, Ferrari, Bmw, Mini, Daihatsu, Suzuki, MarutiSuzuki, ZAZ, IZH, SeAZ, PAZ, MAZ, KAMAZ, UAZ, Vaz, GAZ, BrazilGM, FiatBrazil, BJHyundai, DFKia, Chery, Chery_NE, Riich, Rely, Karry, FordChina, MazdaChina, DFNissan, DFVenucia, BAICMotor, BAICHuansu, BAICSenova, BJEV, BAICWeiwang, Haima, ChangheAuto, ChangheSuzuki, LandWind, Qingling, TJFAW, Luxgen, DFHonda, GZHonda, ChangAn, BYD, Foton, Geely, Emgrand, Gleagle, Maple, Englon, GreatWall, Cnfiat, Peugeot_China, Citroen_China, GuangQiMit, Saicmaxus, ToyotaChina, Soueast, SH_VolksWagen, YQ_VolksWagen, SH_Skoda, YQ_Audi, JAC, BrilBmw, Lifan, JMC, SGMW, BaojunAuto, Brilliance, DFXK, DFFG, Roewe, MG, Zotye, Hafei, ChanganSuzuki
More detailed car models, please check on:https://www.autel.com/vehicle-coverage/coverage2
If you are not sure about the compatibility between this obd2 scanner and your car, please feel free to contact us.
THE OPERATING PROCEDURES:
1. Download and install the app-MaxiAP200 in Google Play or App Store to your device;
2. Register and log in the MaxiAP200 APP;
3. Get one free car software through Mall after binding VCI for the first time;
4. Plug the MaxiAP200 tool into the vehicle’s Data Link Connector (DLC);
5. Turn on the vehicle ignition while turn the engine off;
6. Tap Me/Setting button of your device to pair the MaxiAP AP200 with your device;
7. Start to diagnose your car.
Points for Attention:
1. This code reader is only suitable for exclusive MaxiAP200 App. Whatever you own an Android or iOS device,
free download and update(in App Store/Google Play) are available for lifetime.
2. Android users please pair Bluetooth in App rather than in the setting of mobile devices.(IOS users, go to Settings > Bluetooth.)
3. MaxiAP200 is warranted for 12 months against defects in materials and workmanship.
Warranty: 12-month warranty for any quality problems
Common Solutions to Diagnostic Software Issues
1. Failed to log in, and show “Acquire Failed” message
Solution: Check if it is the correct APP for AP200 and app version has been updated to the latest version. If no, please update first to check. If the problem persists, please consult us via seller message for help with a screenshot.
2. Failed to purchase software/update, get error message "the product has been moved" or "the product is off shelf”
Solution: Send screenshot of error message and S/N of your device to seller message and ask for help.
3. Download failed and get error message "install Failed”
Solution: For Andriod phone, long hold App icon, go to App Info.—Storage—Clear Cache, and download it again.
For IOS phone, go to Me-- Settings--Clear Cache, and download it again.
4. What if AP200 failed to connect to your phone via Bluetooth
Make sure AP200 has been registered.
Go to Settings – Bluetooth on your phone and Forget the device.
Turn off Bluetooth, turn it on again. Then go to AP200 App – VCI connection and reconnect to the device.
Try to connect the tool via Bluetooth on both iPhone and Android phones to see if the problem is caused by applications.
Try to use another phone to see if can connect normally via Bluetooth.
Make sure APP is the latest version and try to update the firmware.
5. Get "Linking Error" message when using OBDII software:
1. Check if the vehicle testing is OBDII compliant or not (JOBD is not supported)
2. Check if any other OBDII compliant vehicles (US vehicles, Ford, GM, Chrysler are suggested) can communicate with AP200 scanner or not. If other vehicles can communicate normally, probably the vehicle you test is NOT OBDII compliant.
3. If confirmed that the vehicle is OBDII compliant but still show “Linking Error”, please provide your region/country and vehicle information(car model, year and VIN code) to us for further check.
Difference among Autel AP200 and other items
Autel AP200 vs Autel MK808 vs Autel MK808TS vs Autel MK808BT
Autel AP200 vs PU-600:
1 * Main Unit
Autel AP200 Reviews:
If you are amatour like me and dont need all car models... you get the AP200. This is not a generic reader (thou supports that zero-state), on welcoming you need to download the android app, it will ask you for device serial number, it will allow for free to use it on only one car make, this is how it ONLY costs less than 100 quid.
I must admit im happy i bought this, i could read EVERYTHING in my bmw x3, just regreting i dared to waste money on the other obdii generic garbage.
Go and treat urself, if ur not a car mechanic needing all makes - this is perfect fit, once you get it you can anytime have insight if ur car is asking for something (in my case i got all history of all errors, massive list of 17+ faults, with all details and what to fix, previous "obdii scanners" shown ZERO faults always).
The Autel AP200 gives very comprehensive results but takes a long time to do it. Easy to connect/setup but minimal to no instructions for using it. I am still unsure
if it provides a basic set of results for any vehicle or full results only for vehicles for which it has been licensed.
I was very skeptical if a $50 device could actually do what a $500 to $800 code scanner could do. I purchased it to program keys to a new ECU on a 2002 Honda Civic. It was a bit confusing to set up at first, but once I paid the $15 fee for a Honda, it worked perfectly. Sure beats paying $140 to have a dealer spend 10 minutes to program keys. It does so much for $50. Only downside is the $15 per year per vehicle make. But if you only own Hondas, that works well. Bummer I own a BMW, Toyota, Isuzu, Mazda, Subaru and a Honda. That's $90 a year for all of them.
Q: Can I connect with my iPhone X for vehicle data transmission?
A: Yes, Autel AP200 Bluetooth scanner will connect with your iPhone X for vehicle data transmission
Q: Is the manufacturer add-ons bidirectional? Or just advanced obd2?
A: Autel AP200 obd2 scanner is not a bidirectional scanner, it's an advanced obd2 scanner with 19 special service functions
Q: Will this read and show 2004 xc90 codes for dem, dim, etc.... or is it just for obd info
A: Yes, Autel AP200 code reader will read and show 2004 xc90 codes for dem, dim, etc.
Q: Will this device allow you to enter the dpf regeneration mode on a sprinter van?
A: Yes, Autel AP200 Bluetooth car scanner will allow you to enter the dpf regeneration mode on a sprinter van.
Q: If i buy an additional car upgrade for my ap200, does it work with both my android and iphone, or do i have to buy it twice (once for each platform)?
A: No need to buy it twice, it will work with both your android and iPhone phones
Q: When buying additional vehicle diagnostic, Does vehicle specific software mean make e.g toyota or toyota highlander?
A: vehicle specific software means vehicle make, i.e., Toyota, including Toyota highlander and other models of Toyota
Q: for how long the purchase of additional licenses is good, I see has and expiration date?
A: the first car make you register is life time free. And we kindly suggest purchasing only 1 year for additional car makes duo to you can re-purchase after it has expired.
Q: What information should I provide if an error occurs on the AP200/HT200 code reader?
A: - Serial number of the device
- Your phone details (brand, model, software version, etc)
- Screenshots or video of the error on the device
Q: How can I transfer my software if I purchase a new AP200/HT200 code reader after my previous one was damaged/stolen?
A: If you need to transfer your software, please contact tech support and provide the following:
- Old and New serial number
- Reason of software transfer
Shipping Method and Delivery Time:
1. UK & Czech Warehouse Shipping: 3-5 working days. Fast Delivery & VAT/Tax Free.
[Ship from UK] For UK customers only, 2-5 days shipping by Royal Mail or UPS
[Ship from Czech] For European countries, ship by DHL or GLS, 3-5 days delivery.
2. DHL Shipping: Suitable for customers worldwide. Will take 5-7 working days.
If your address belongs to remote area, will need to pay remote handling cost. Please remember to leave message if you have any special requirement.
3. Yanwen Express: TAX Free for European Countries. Will take 10-15 working days normally.
4. Order Under 130EUR normally with default shipping standard post, customers can tick for premium delivery to choose ship by DHL.
5. Customers can also choose UPS, TNT FedEx or EMS if you prefer.
How to Use Autel MaxiAP AP200 All System Diagnosis Scanner
How to Use Autel MaxiAP AP200
How to Use THE Autel MaxiAP AP200 (OPERATING PROCEDURES)
1. Download & Install APP
1) Scan the QR code to download the MaxiAP200 app
2) Or search for MaxiAP200 in APP Store or Google Play to download and install the app to your device.
2. Register & Log in
1) Open the MaxiAP200 anpp and tap Register near the top right of the screen
2) Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registeration
3) Log in with your registered email address and password
Note: If you have a previously operated Autel ID, please use it to log in
3. Bind VCI
1) Tap Me -> VCI Management.
2) Scan the QR code on the MaxiAP AP200 Bluetooth dongle to put in the serial number.
3) Check if the email information is correct.
4) Tap Bind to bind VCI
4. Purchase & Install software
1) Tap Mall or the plus sign below the diagnose list to purchase and install vehicle-specific software.
2) Full OBDII functions included at no charge.
3) You can get one free vehicle-specific software through Mall after successfully binding VCI for the first time.(For iOS devices, the purchased vehicle-specific software will display in the diagnose list. tap it to another application for diagnosing.)
5. Plug the connector of the MaxiAP200 tool into the vehicle's Data Link Connector (DLC)
The vehicle's DLC is generally located under the vehicle dash
6. Turn the vehicle ignition to Key On, Engine Off position.
The LED on the tool will light solid green when connected
7. VCI Connection
1) For Android devices, tap Me -> VCI Connection or the VCI button near the top right of the Home Screen.
2) For iOS devices, tap Setting -> Bluetooth on your iOS device to open the Bluetooth function. then tap the Bluetooth name of the MaxiAP AP200 tool to pair it with the device. The Bluetooth name starts with AP, followed by the serial number of the tool.
* When the device is successfully paired with the tool, the LED on the tool will light solid blue
* Ensure your Android device's Bluetooth is turned on.
8. Your MaxiAP200 is now ready for use.
1. The installed vehicle-specific software can be seen on the Home Screen. When a new version is available, an update button will display. Tap the button to update the software.
2. Tap Me -> VCI Management -> Detect firmware to update the firmware if a new version is available.
1. For iOS devices, the saved report can be printed via the Print function on the device.
2. For Android devices, download and install a third-party Print app to print the saved report
Note: The device needs to be connected with a printer to print