Scania VCI3 comes with the latest version of SDP3 (V2.43.01), Scania VCI3 is a brand new tool designed by Scania to provide full maintenance for all Scania trucks, buses and other heavy vehicles or heavy duty engines. This tool is a perfect replacement for Scania VCI 2 interface.
Latest V2.43.01 Scania VCI-3 VCI3 Scanner Wifi Wireless Diagnostic Tool for Scania
SCANIA VCI 3 interface Highlights:
1. Software version: V2.43.01
2. Support WIFI.
3. Perfect replacement for Scania VCI 2 interface.
4. Support Scania Trucks, Buses and other Heavy Vehicles or Heavy Duty Engines
, if there is newer version, we can send you newest scania vci3 software download link for free
6. SDP3 Support Operating System:
Win7 sp1 ultimate edition 32 or 64
Win7 pro sp1 just 32 bit
7. Support Languages:
English, German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Swedish, Norwegian, Suomi, Turkish, Italian, Czech, Russian, Chinese.
Tips on using SCANIA VCI III scanner:
1. System requirement: window7, if you have windows 10, you can have a try
2. It can not work on Scania trucks before year 2004
3. Difference Among Scania VCI 3 and Scania VCI 2 SDP 3
4. This is Simple version, if you need full chip version, please check SH58-C
SCANIA VCI-3 Description:
1. Scania VCI3 diagnostic tool is designed to support all Scania diagnostic systems based on CAN network, it’s a extremely fast yet very compact diagnostic tool.
2. One of the most interesting new features that can be found in Scania interface VCI 3 is a Wifi wireless connection (also there is a USB connector for wired connection).
3. From now you can work without wired connection to your truck, just forget these problems like damaged data cables and other disadvantages of wired connections.
4. Software support for Scania VCI3 appeared in Scania SDP3 2.18 version so if you want to use this tool you need this version of SDP3 or later versions of this software.
5. The device is designed for full service trucks, buses and other heavy vehicles, which produces the corporation SCANIA. Adapter works in conjunction with software SDP-3.
6. The adapter does not work with trucks and engines manufactured before 2004.
7. The main feature of VCI-3 - Work through a high-speed WI-FI connection. Also in the device has a USB port.
SCANIA VCI3 Features:
1. WLAN version 802.11b/g
2. Encryption protocols: WPA2/WPA/WEP128/WEP64
3. USB 2.0 (compatible with USB 1.1)
4. Lightweight aluminum housing with IP67 protection
5. Polyurethane cables for extreme conditions.
6. Operating voltage CAN BUS (7 - 40V DC)
SOPS EDITOR INCLUDED:
Download with SDP3 from truck SOPS export file;
Decrypt SOPS export file to XML format;
Edit XML file with any XML editor;
Modify more than 300 parameters: like AdBlue, EGR, NOx Control, see whole list;
Encrypt XML file to SOPS import file;
Upload SOPS import file to truck with SDP3;
Scania XCOM - is a diagnostic tool to read, save and modify ECU data such as trouble codes, parameters, statistic data etc. VCI2/VCI3 interface is used to connect to ECU via CAN protocol.
Supported modification of ECU data of the following types:
EMS – Engine management system.
GMS – Gearbox management system.
RET – Retarder system.
AWD – All wheel drive system.
CLS – Clutch Control.
EEC – Exhaust Emission Control.
COO (COO7) – Coordinator.
BWS (BCI1) – Bodywork system.
Supported resolving trouble codes to text description for the following types:
EMS (S6, S7, S8).
GMS (OPC4, OPC5).
RET (RET1, RET2).
EEC (SCR1, EEC3).
COO (COO6, COO7).
Some interesting options:
Chassis ID/VIN Change.
Truck Power INCREASE.
Scania diagnostic software works with VCI 3 interface:
Highest level access
Industry & Marine
Authorized Scania Workshops
Scania SDP3 Software Display:
Scania VCI III PCB Display:
How to Set UP Scania VCI3 Wifi Connection:
Top Sales on Original Autel100% Original Xhorse, UK Ship No Tax
1pc x Scania VCI 3 adapter
1pc x SDP3 latest vesrion CD
1pc x USB key for SDP3 (High Level)
Scan EOBDTOOL.CO.UK QR code to order anywhere and anytime by mobile phone Contact Information:
If there is any problem, please feel free to contact us