PS150 Oil Reset Tool
Compatible vehicles are as follows:
Acura, Audi, BMW, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chevrolet/GMC, Chrysler, Ford/Mercury/Lincoln,
Honda, Isuzu, Jeep, Land Rover, Mercedes, Nissan/Infiniti, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Saab, Saturn, Scion,
Seat, Skoda, Toyota/Lexus, Volvo, VW.
1. LCD screen: 160*160
2. Enter key: confirm a selection of a menu list and operate it
3. Esc key: retune to the previous screen
4. Up/down arrow: move the curse up or down
5. Left/right arrow: turn page
1. Display: Backlit, 160 x160 pixel display with contrast adjustment
2. Operating Temperature: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122 F°)
3. Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 F°)
4. External Power: 12.0v Volts provided via vehicle battery
5. Dimensions: 225mm Length 98mm Width 36mm Height
1) User's manual -- Instructions on tool operations
2) Extension cable -- Connects the tool to diagnostic connector.
3) OBDII connectors -- Provide power to the tool and communicate between the tool and vehicle.
Instructions for BMW: