Opcom OP-Com Firmware V1.99 with PIC18F458 Chip and FTDI Chip CAN OBD2 Diagnostic Tool covers almost for all Opel cars, even new cars with CAN-BUS based diagnostic, such as Vectra-C, Astra-H, Zafira-B.
3. Never Update It Online, It Will Damage The OP-COM !
1. It covers almost all Opel cars, even new cars with CAN-BUS based diagnostic, such as Vectra-C, Astra-H, Zafira-B.
2. The program lets you to read out and clear fault codes, shows you live data, lets you to perform output test.
3. The program supports many control units, like Engine, Automatic Transmission, ABS, Airbag, Engine Cooling module, Instrument Cluster, Electronic Climate Control, Body Control Unit, just to name a few examples.
4. Since Opel uses many pin in the OBD connector, the diagnostic interface works as a multiplexer, and selects the appropriate pin for communication.
PIN3, PIN7, PIN8, PIN12 = Serial Link (ISO9141, KW81, KW82, KWP2000)
5. Fault codes will be shown with all available information:
Full fault code text description:
1) Full status information (Present, Not present, Intermittent)
2) You can print out, save, or copy the fault codes to any other application. From the fault codes window, you can go directly to the measuring blocks window.
3) The program shows you measuring block information on many control module, you can choose anything from the list on your own.
4) The program is capable of showing 8 measuring block parameter simultaneously. The sample rate is depends mostly on the communication protocol. For example, older system, like Omega-B X 25 DT Engine (ISO-9141-2) can be very slow, during communication, while newer Multec, or Bosch units are faster (using KWP-2000), and the newest CAN based control units are very fast!
You can also run output tests on many controllers.
HSCAN - Dual-wire, High Speed CAN-BUS, 500 kbps
MSCAN - Dual-wire, Medium Speed CAN-BUS, 95 kbps
SWCAN - Single-wire, Low Speed CAN-BUS, 33.3 kbps
Opel Op com diagnostic tool 2012V Software display:
OPCOM Firmware Main Board Display:
1pc x OP COM Interface
2pc x USB Cable
3pc x Software and Drivers CD
Q: Does this op com scanner has any other language other than English?
A: This product only have English, if you need German language, you can check opcom 2009V
Q:What we can do with this device?
A:1. You will get a feedback on the state of the activated output. This will helps you to find the failed. Components more easily. With OP COM UK, you can learn keys to immobiliser, and remote keys to the central door locking.
2. You can also reset, and program the following immobiliser related items: ECM, BCM, IPC.
3. You will need the vehicle security code, which can be found on the CAR-PASS.
4. You can also reset, and program the Service interval reminder on Astra-G, Zafira, Corsa-C, Meriva
5. You can code SAB6, and SAB8 airbags with the software.
6. The diagnostic inteface is USB port based, so there will be NO COMPATIBILITY ISSUES, with serial to USB converters.
7. The speed of the communication over the USB-BUS is enough to handle the awesome speed of the High-Speed CAN-BUS systems, which is currently 500kbps. This is the main reason, why only the USB port based interface is available for CAN-BUS.
8. Compared to the TECH2, which is the dealers tool (with a 32 MB Card+CANdi interface), the price of OP-COM is quite affordable.
Q: What is the hard disk version of Opel Opcom?
A: Opel Opcom hard disk version is V1.59.