Consult Diagnostic Interface for Nissan works on all Nissan cars from 1998-2008, that have the grey 14pin consult connector. Models: 300ZX, Z32, Maxima, 240SX, S13, S14, Skyline, SR20DE, SR20DET, RB20, Altima, Fairlady.
Nissan Consult Diagnostic Interface
Support system: XP
If you need professional Nissan/Infiniti Pin Code Reader Key Programmer&Mileage Adjustment Tool, please check OBDSTAR F102
- Interface fitting for 14pin Consult Port of Nissan vehicles.
- Heavy & robust casing for rough service use
- Connects to PC via RS232
- Powered from car battery over 14pin Consult Port of Nissan vehicles.
- LED to control power and clock function
Nissan Consult Interface function:
- Monitor and Log dozens of realtime parameters
- Check and clear engine fault codes before going to an expensive auto shop
- Adjust the timing and idle
- Power balance testing
- Reset the self-learn codes
- Control idle air valves, relays (AC, fans, etc), timing
- Diagnose customer vehicles on-site
- Speed up troubleshooting of electronically monitored components
- No software is supplied with this device
Available software working with this Interface:
(Note that some of it is not free and need to be purchased)
DDLreader: DDLreader v.15c / DDLreader v.16c
Nissan Data Scan v.1.4
Nissan Data Scan v.1.5
It works on all Nissan cars that have the grey 14pin Consult connector (you'll usually find it near the fusebox).
Models such as: 300ZX, Z32, Maxima, 240SX, S13, S14, Skyline, SR20DE, SR20DET, RB20, Altima, Fairlady.
1pc x Nissan Consult interface
1pc x RS232 Cable
1pc x CD Drive
1. Q: It can diagnose the engine?
A: Yes, it can diagnose the car we listed on the website.
2. Q: Can I use this unit to do my 1999 Nissan Terrano?
A: If your Nissan has 14PIN connector, this product can do your car.
Scan EOBDTOOL.CO.UK QR code to order anywhere and anytime by mobile phoneContact Information:
If there is any problem, please feel free to contact us