Launch CReader 8001 can perform Oil reset and EPB reset. It can read DTCs, clear DTCs and read data streams for the ABS system and SRS system.
Launch DIY Code Reader CReader 8001 Full OBD2 Scanner/Scan Tool with Oil Resets Service
English, Spanish, French, Russian, German, Portuguese, Japanese
CReader 8001 is a small-size multipurpose CReader. It provides ten OBDII/EOBD diagnostic modes and also the following functions: oil reset, set service mileage, EPB reset. In addition, it supports ABS and SRS diagnosis to facilitate all-around car detection.
FULL FUNCTION OBDII SCANNER:
The code reader Launch CReader 8001 provides full OBD and EOBD diagnostic functions and reads common protocols such as ISO9141-2, ISO14230-4, SAEJ1850, and ISO15765-4. Works on all OBDII compliant vehicles manufactured since 1996 (1996 to Current). The diagnostic scanner can help you diagnose your car, and read the fault diagnostic code, show what’s wrong with your car.
Full OBDII/EOBD Diagnostic Functions, including - Read & Clear DTCs, ABS and SRS, Oil Light and EPB Reset, Query Freeze Frame Data, Read Dynamic Datastream, Read Vehicle Information, O2 Sensor Test, Evap Systems Test, On-board Monitor Test, Read Pending Fault Code, Read Permanent DTC, Read Readiness Status, Turn-off Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL), Print Data to PC, Permanent Code Retrieval, and more.
ALL THE LATEST TEST MODES:
This obd2 scanner includes all the latest OBDII test modes (modes 1 to 10), including full on-board monitor testing. Save and review test data, with the ability to view and graph the datastreams.
DIAGNOSE, RECORD, REVIEW:
You can do realtime DTC and datastream testing, and you can also record all the scanner testing and review all the data with this scan tool. You can even print out the results on your computer printer so you can talk about the results later with your friends or fellow mechanics.
Color viewscreen and smart hotkeys make this automotive scanner an ideal tool for professional technicians as well as knowledgeable mechanics who do car maintenance work at home. Comes with all the accessories you need to get started using it right away.
CR8001 has 3 main functions:
1. Support car models for OBDII diagnostic function:
All cars that suport OBDII, from 1996 to present (America cars), 2002 to present (Europe cars), 2008 to present (Asia cars), 2005 to present (Japanese cars).
2. ABS / SRS test
CReader 8001 Feature:
Brand-new process design:
Color screen and light weight
Connector with unique protection design to prevent fracture
User-friendly shortcut keys to enhance the work efficiency
1. Support all 10 test modes of OBD II
2. Color graphical display of data streams
3. Built in DTC help information
4. PC upgrade via internet freely
5. Multilingual support
6. Record and playback Live Data
7. Print data via PC
8. Electrical Parking Brake(EPB) reset
9. Oil reset
10. Read DTCs, clear DTCs and read data streams for the ABS system
11. Read DTCs, clear DTCs and read data streams for the SRS system
How to update the software of CR8001?
1. Go to the official website of LAUNCH "www.dbscar.com", click "Products" -> "creader 4001~9081"; find the "creader 8001", then down load the update tool to your computer.
2. Install the update tool on your computer
3. Connect the Creader 8001 to your computer via the USD data lines in the package.
4. Run the update tool software, fill in the serial number and register code of creader 8001 (The serial number and register code will be found on the screen when you conect creader 8001 to your PC), click the update. Please keep the device connected and ensure the network works well.
CReader 8001 Specifications:
Screen: 4.0” TFT 320*480 dpi
Voltage range: 9-18V
Operating Temperature: 0℃~ 50℃
Environment Temperature: -20℃~70℃
Dimension: 195mm*86mm*32 mm (7.6 ” *3.4 ” *1.2 ”)
Weight: < 460g
CReader 8001 Package Includes:
1pc x Launch DIY Code Reader CReader 8001 Full OBD2 Scanner/Scan Tool