TOPDIAG P200 SMART HOOK Powerful Probe
Todiag P200 Highlights:
1. Better and powerful than Autel PowerScan PS100
2. Free Update Online
3. Cable length: 6.0Meters. With connector, it is more than 6.0 Meters. It makes work more easier.
4. The test time is greatly shortened, convenient, fast and smarter!
5. For all 9V-30V electronic systems, Supports Car Truck Motorcycle Boat
6. Multi-langauges: English, Spanish, Dutch, French, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Vietnamese, Chinese. You can change language by yourself at any time.
7. Click to get Online user manual.
8. Enjoy one year warranty.
9. Free ship from EU/UK NO Tax
P200 SMART HOOK Powerful Probe, the new generation of intelligent circuit analyzer, is the only circuit tester that can be upgraded on the market. It can test all 9V-30V electronic systems quickly. The test time can be greatly shortened, making it more convenient, faster and smarter!
Topdiag P200 Circuit Analyzer Features:
1. Intelligent identification of voltage/resistance
2. Multimeter mode (measure voltage, resistance, diode, continuity, current and frequency)
3. Relay test
4. Injector test
5. Diode test
6. Oscilloscope function
7. 0-5V adjustable power supply
8. Activation of vehicle components
9. Positive and negative polarity test
10. Intelligent circuit breaker protection (adjustable overload)
11. Screen style background optional
12. Network can be upgraded online
13. Built-in Multi-lingual settings.
Working Mode of TOPDIAG P200 Circuit Tester:
1. Smart Test:
The main test functions of this mode: voltage test, resistance test, positive/negative test.(Display as VDC, OHM) It is mainly used for quick test without switching between different test modes.Automatically recognize the measured signal and display values of values of voltage or OHMs.
2. Multimeter Mode:
The bottom of the interface is the functional area from left to right are: DC voltage (VDC), resistance (OHM), diode/continuity test (DIO), current (AMP), frequency (HZ).
3. Oscilloscope Mode
4. Relay Test:
It shows 2 types of common automotive relay diagrams: 5-termainal relay and 4-terminal relay.
Relay wiring connection as below:
5. Component Activation:
The component activation function is designed to generate activation signals to the tested components, such as activating lights, motors and other on-board electric equipment.
1. Display VDC AMP and ACC value.
2. Activation type:
6. 0-5V Power supply:
The 0-5V power supply function is useful when checking the wiring to the ECU/ECM. After you check the sensor with a Multimeter, if there is still a problem,you can simulate the voltage output by the sensor to verify the wiring to the ECU.
0-5V power supply mode designed as an active mode.It can adjust the voltage output under 5V and limit the current to 100mA.(This is safe and will not burn out electric components)
7. Injector test:
The probe outputs different pulse signals to the injector, and check the injector spraying status. This function can help diagnose injector conditions. It can work with any fuel pressure tester.
8. Positive and Negative test
How to use Multimeter Mode?
Press the "right" button to select the test mode.Press "Left" button to exit.
1)DC Voltage(VDC): Connect the probe clip (auxiliary ground lead) to the negative pole, and connect the probe tip to the measured voltage.
2)Resistance(OHM): Connect the probe clip (auxiliary ground lead) to one side of the Resistance being measured, and the probe tip to the other side.
3)Diode/Continuity Test(DIO): Connect the probe clip (auxiliary ground lead) to one side of the Diode being measured, and the probe tip to the other side. Meanwhile it will display the voltage and show positive and negative of Diode.
4)Current(AMP): The probe is connected in series in the circuit under test, it will display the current value.
5)Frequency(HZ): Display the frequency of the measured signal and duty cycle value.
How to update your P200 hook?
1. Connect your hook to compouter with USB cable.
2. Run the upgrade tool.
3. Upgrade your tool.
Here is link for upgrade tool
Jdiag p200 Upgrade tool
TOPDIAG P200 vs Autel PowerScan PS100
|Item||TOPDIAG P200||Autel PS100|
|LCD Screen Display||2.4inch Color LCD||1.7inch Color LCD|
|9-Grid Nativation Menu||√||×|
|Alligator Battery Clip||Special Desgin||Normal|
|Relay Test Diagram||√||×|
|Fuel Injector Test||√||×|
|Safty Power Supply||√||×|
|Activation Model Selectable||√||×|
|Full Mulimeter Mode||√||×|
|Home Screen Change Style||√||×|
Specifications and Parameters:
|Display||(320*240 DPI) TFT true color display|
|Working temperature||0-60°C (32-140 F°)|
|Storage temperature||40-70°C (-40-185 F°)|
|External power supply||12V or 24V powered by battery|
|Minimum working voltage||9V|
|Maximum working voltage||30V|
|Maximum measuring voltage||150V|
|Minimum measuring voltage||0.1V|
|Resistance measurement range||1 ohm~200K ohm|
|Current measuring range||0~18A|
|Maximum continuous current||18A|
Product packing list:
1) Main unit
2) Solid copper test probe
3) Double pass test connection line
4) Alligator clip battery cable (Special Design)
5) Relay test line
6) Probe adapter
7) 25Amp fuse
8) Operation manual
9) Packing Toolbox