Double Board Diagnostic System HDS
this one is double board.
Honda HDS Description:
HIM (H-onda & Acura Diagnostic System)is the latest diagnostic equipment for H-onda vehicles. Diagnostic functions available for vehicles of H-onda/ACURA from year 1992 to 2011.
Test coverage: Dynamical, Body, Chassis, ABS, SRS, Anti-theft, etc. It supports CAN BUS system, and it can re-program the Auto ECU. This HIM is based on PC operation platform.
1.Functions supported by H-onda/Acura protocols
1) Reading and decoding fault codes from control blocks memory
2) Deleting fault codes
3) Displays system current parameters in digital form
4) Displays system? current parameters in graphical form
5) Combined displaying of data
6) Management of executive devices
7) Logs keeping - writing and keeping of digital parameters in memory
8) Special functions - changing of permissible settings of blocks, programming etc.
2.Functions supported by OBD-II protocols
1) Mode $01 - Displays system current parameters in digital form (up to 8 parameters at once);
2) Mode $02 - Displays parameters of freeze frame;
3) Mode $03 - Reading and decoding of fault codes from control block? memory;
4) Mode $04 - Deleting of fault codes (memory clearing);
5) Mode $05 - Displays results of oxygen sensors;
6) Mode $06 - Displays results of changeably controlled systems and components;
7) Mode $07 - Displays results of constantly controlled systems and components;
8) Mode $08 - Management of executive devices;
9) Mode $09 - Displays car identification info.
Hardware and software requirements:
PC or laptop with either Windows 2000 Professional (SP4 or later) or XP (SP1 or later). Hard disk drive with at least 400MB of free space
CD-ROM drive (if a high-speed Internet connection is not available)
RS232 port required to connect PC to HIM (PC version software only)
Monitor capable of displaying in VGA mode or above (1024 x 768 recommended)
Internet connection (high-speed connection recommended)
1pc x HIM with OBDII Cable
1pc x DVD
1pc x 3 Pin Cable
1pc x RS232 Cable