DA-VINA 2534 J2534 Pass-Thru Interface Jaguar LandRover Approved SAE V145 can do Landrover and Jaguar after 2005. DA-VINA 2534 connects to OBDII connector; it then connects to any laptop via a USB 2.0 cable
DA-VINA 2534 Jaguar LandRover Approved SAE J2534 Pass-Thru Interface
DA-VINA 2534 Highlights:
1. Multi-Language : English,German,Russian,French,Dutch,Portuguese,Japanese, Spanish, Italian,Chinese you can choose when installation
2. Newest software: V145
3. Update: update via CD
4. This DA-VINA 2534 can support car year after 2005
5. The DA-VINA 2534 connects directly to the vehicle OBDII (Diagnostic) connector, it then connects to the laptop via a USB cable for use with SDD. Once the J2534 DLL files are loaded, this product will allow normal operation with JLR SDD Diagnostic Tool. All communication is possible on with this device.
Tips on using DA-VINA 2534:
1. Computer requirement: 4 nuclear WIN7 or XP 32-bit systems, More than 20GB of Hard Disk partition C.
2. Don't update on internet.
DA-VINA 2534 Feature:
1. JLR Approved device
2. Replacement for JLR SDD VCM
3. Most cost effective Jaguar pass-thru VCI device
4. Covers CAN, ISO9141, SCP Vehicle Networks
5. 12ft USB Cable as standard included
6. Best Suited for Legacy, Current and Future Vehicles
7. Easy to update for J2534 new functionality updates
DA-VINA 2534 Vehicle Coverage:
How does the DA-VINA operate in J2534 Mode?
The DA-VINA is simple and easy to use.
1. Download the latest J2534 DLL software files from the Diagnostic Associates original web site and install these on the SDD Laptop.
2. Connect the J2534 device to the vehicle OBDII connector (the device powers from the vehicle).
3. Connect the 12ft USB cable to the DA-VINA and the other end to the SDD Laptop.
4. During communication with the vehicle the Status (STS) LED will flash green.
How does the DA-VINA get updated for future Software Updates?
The DA-DAVINA can be updated simply and easily by connecting the DA-DAVINA to a laptop/PC via the USB cable that is provided with each DA-DAVINA.
A PC software update application (DA App Hub) is available to download from the Diagnostic Associates website.This application once downloaded and launched will be responsible for identifying what version of software is on the device, and whether a new version is available for update.
By connecting the device to the PC when the DA App Hub application is running, the application will read the device and connect over the internet to determine if an updated software is available and download this to the device if a newer version exists. This process takes approximately 3 minutes to complete.
1pc x DA-VINA 2534
Q:Can it program key?
A:No,it cannot,but if you have online ID and password,you can do ,we cannot offer this ID and password.
DV-VINA is mainly for diagnose.
Q:Does it has CD in?where can I update?
A:Dear sir,in package,it has cd,update only by cd,we send you free.
Scan EOBDTOOL.CO.UK QR code to order anywhere and anytime by mobile phoneContact Information:
If there is any problem, please feel free to contact us