Autel Maxisys Elite II Diagnostic Tool with J2534 ECU Programming Upgraded Version of Maxisys Elite/Maxicom MK908p
Autel Maxisys Elite II Highlights:
1. No IP Limited - You can use Autel Elite II All over the world
2. 2021 Newest Version - As 2021 newest ECU programming scanner, has major breakthrough based on Elite/ MK908P. Autel Elite II has exactly same functions as Elite, but Cheaper £220.00 than Elite.
3. Advanced Functions - Autel Elite II with J2534(Value £625.00) has the same ECU programming&Coding capabilities as Autel Ultra, with which can replace existing software/fireware in ECUs to troubleshoot vehicle driveability, fuel efficiency, power loss and durability issues.
4. OE-Level All Systems Diagnosis and 38+ Services - Same as MK908P, Autel MaxiSys Elite II automotive diagnostics scanner collects over 38+ maintenance for one-click sweep obstacles: Oil Reset, EPB, SAS, DPF Regeneration, Throttle, Suspension, ABS,etc.And it has same OE-level all system diagnostics as factory-tools with a much more attractive price tag
5. Worldwide Vehicle Coverage - Elite II has better newer vehicle coverage. It can work on over 80+ American, European and Asian vehicles, mostly up to 2018, 2019 and for some up to 2021.
6. Upgrade Version for Maxisys Elite - Compared with the elite generation, elite ii has made all-round upgrades in hardware, with an eight-core processor, a clearer screen, a higher-pixel camera. In terms of software, a remote housekeeper has been added, which can solve your problems remotely and a battery detection module has been added.
7. Professional Costumer Services - Respond and solve your problems within 8 hours
8. Multi-languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Polish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Portuguese, Turkish, Swedish
9. Update online one year for free
In functionally: Autel Elite II＞MK908P＞MS908S Pro＞MaxiSys Elite
The MaxiSys Elite II, the newest addition to the MaxiSys line of highly advanced smart diagnostic tools, is based on the fast and intuitive Android operating system. Powered by Octa-core processor (2.3GHz Quad + 1.7GHz Quad) , the world’s fastest mobile processor, its visually stunning 9.7” Retina display offers ultra-high resolutions up to 2048x1536 and an optimized array of sophisticated and powerful applications. The MaxiSys Elite II rapidly performs every job from comprehensive vehicle diagnostics & analysis to advanced ECU programming. 2x faster than any comparable device, the MaxiSys Elite II provides extended battery life and intelligent power saving. The MaxiSys Elite II offers a super-sensitive capacitive screen able to respond to gloved, moistened, and even greasy fingers! The ergonomically angled docking station provides optimum visibility and convenient charging that eliminates power concerns.
What's New In Autel Elite II:
A. Support more expansion functions, easy to manage various repair scenarios
1. Add IMMO function designed for some VW and Audi car models
2. Support ADAS calibration, oscilloscope, GPS.
3. Support battery detection (BT506)
B. Support MaxiFix cloud service, efficiency enhancement at your fingertips
1. Support remote expert service, RealFix, SMS.
2. Device management/report management, data on the cloud without fear of loss
As the most economical tablet scanner, features with faster processing speed and top hardware configurations
1. Samsung Exynos8895 8 core hardware platform.
2. Equipped 5M/16M camera.
3. Equipped 4G/128G super memory.
4. Equipped 15400mAh battery
Autel Maxisys Elite II Features:
Vehicle coverage: Elite II has full OBD2 coverage, the best possible coverage of OE-Level diagnosis on over 80 American, European and Asian vehicles and also coverage for some OBDI vehicles with 9 OBDI adapters included: Chrysler-16, Nissan-14, BMW-20, Kia-20, Honda-3, GM/Daewoo-12, Benz-38, Hyundai-12+16, VW/Audi-2+2.
Generic OBD II operations for retrieving OBD2 vehicle diagnostic information
Read Codes: displays detailed information of DTC records retrieved from the vehicle control module
Erase Codes: erases DTC records and other data from the ECM
Live Data: retrieves and displays live data and parameters from the vehicle’s ECU
USB or Bluetooth Connection: With the VCI dongle, data transmission between the vehicle and the Bluetooth Diagnostic Scan Tool Elite II could be either through the USB cable or the Bluetooth VCI
Fast Wireless Connection: Available Range Up to 230m. Elite II comes with both dual band 802.11n Wi-Fi technology and long range Blue-tooth connectivity that provides its users with an ultra-fast Vehicle Communication Interface. You don’t have to wait. Just plug it into the OBD-II dashboard and it will diagnose within seconds
AutoVIN Technology: advanced Auto-Scan functions to identify CAN-Enabled vehicles, in one touch. Autel Elite II displays the data in the form of text, graph, analog and digital gauge for efficient analysis
Warranty Update: 1 Year warranty for any possible quality problems and 1 Year free updates online
Notice: Please close the anti-virus software in your PC when updating the device
OE-Level Diagnostics on All Available Systems:
All Available Systems:
Autel MaxiSys Elite II, an OE-level system OBD2 & OBD1 diagnostic tool, can get quick access to all available vehicle systems, such as Engine, AT, ABS, SRS, EPB, IMMO, Doors, Gateway, air conditioning system, steering angle system, air suspension system, etc.
Steering System: check why the car’s direction is out of control.
Battery System: check why headlights dim and battery light comes on, etc.
Transmission System: check why there’s a grinding or shaking sensation in gear.
Suspension System: check the causes of uneven tire wear, excessive vibration, etc.
And more systems.
Unlike other comparable diagnostic tools, Autel MaxiSys Elite II for all cars empowers the auto repair shops/workshops to perform the same level of diagnosis, analysis, and maintenance as the OEM dealer. This means that the system diagnosis function of Elite II is more accurate than other comparable diagnostic tools, and it supports more car makes and models.
MaxiSys Elite II scan tool allocates 36+ service functions to meet various diagnostic needs and provide more help to vehicles. The Elite diagnostic scanner can perform Oil Reset, EPB Reset, SAS Calibration, DPF Regeneration, Throttle Matching, Suspension Calibration, ABS Bleeding, BMS Reset, TPMS Reset, Gear Learning, Seat, IMMO Service, Odometer, Cylinder, Lang Change, Airbag, Trans Adaption, Win DR Roof, Headlamp Calibration, CHG Tire Size, Injector Coding, Clutch, Turbo Charging, etc.
Oil Reset: Reset the oil life system and turn off the oil light after replacing the oil or oil filter to start a new cycle.
EPB Reset: Maintain the electronic braking system safely and effectively by deactivating and activating the brake control system, setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.
SAS Calibration Reset: Calibrate the steering angle after replacing the steering angle position sensor and the mechanical parts of the steering system, etc. Stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the steering angle sensor and clear fault memory.
DPF Regeneration: Perform the regeneration procedure as know as the DPF cleaning operation to clear particulate matter from the DPF filter through continuous combustion oxidation mode to stabilize the filter performance.
Suspension: Adjust the vehicle height sensor for level calibration when replacing the vehicle height sensor or control module in the air suspension system.
ABS Bleeding: Bleed the air of a brake system to restore ABS brake sensitivity.
BMS Service: Re-match the control module and motoring sensor for battery detecting more accurately, clear original low battery information, and prevent the related control module from detecting false information.
TPMS Reset: Quickly look up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, and perform TPMS replacement and sensor test.
Injector Coding: Code the injector after replacing or adjusting to correct the fuel injection volume of each cylinder more accurately.
Throttle Matching: Cycle the motorized throttle body through various states (idle, part throttle, WOT) to relearn their positions.
Autel MaxiSys Elite II Advanced Functions:
1. Replace the existing software/firmware and program the new ECU.
2. Load control functions instructions into a specific control module.
3. Updating data and operating instructions previously installed in a control module.
4. Allow you to perform J2534 programming for Benz / BMW.
5. J2534 ECU Programming
Notice: J2534 ECU programming of car scanner is designed for BMW and Benz to handle software-controlled drivability issues and emission issues such as fuel efficiency, power loss, fault codes, and durability of mechanical parts, etc.
ECU coding implies software modifications to a vehicle to allow the use of functions not available in the car. Coding does not imply changing the software but changes preprogrammed options already existent in the software. ECU coding can help you match vehicle parts and on-board systems to strengthen the vehicle performance. MaxiSys Elite II equips with more high-end ECU functions than other types of diagnostic tools.
ECU Coding: Compatible with Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Volkswagen, Audi, China General Motors, Nissan, Land Rover/Jaguar, Haval, etc.
1. Refresh the hidden features (auto start-stop, reverse tilt mirrors, foldable mirrors, and customizing interior lights, etc).
2. Customize the OE settings (setting alarms, door locking, signal, etc).
3. Enhance the vehicle performance (offering the solutions for fuel efficiency, and reduce power loss).
Bi-Directional Control/Active Test:
Autel MaxiSys Elite II can get access to the vehicle-specific subsystem and component parts, and output commands to the related ECU, thus driving the actuators to perform a specific function for determining the integrity of the system or parts by reading the engine ECU data, or by monitoring the operation of the actuators, such as switching a solenoid, relay, or switch, between two operating states.
The Active Test function is used to conduct mutual communication with the vehicle sub-systems and components. You don’t need to disassemble the car into parts for detecting the problem, minimizing your trouble, and saving your time. Active Test can be employed on headlamps, windscreen wipers, windows & doors, sunroof, etc.
4 Advanced Functions Help You Win More Bussiness
With the IMMO Keys function, Autel scan tool MaxiSys Elite II can add new keys, disable/clear information of the lost vehicle keys, and program the replacement key fob for most Asian and American vehicles, which come with low-grade anti-theft systems. Note: Not available for BMW, Benz, etc.
Unlock Hidden Features
This top-level vehicle scanner enables you to make full use of the hidden features, which are not available in the car when it left the factory for different reasons, such as auto park function, tilting rear-view mirrors, unfolding mirrors, etc. Compatible with VW, BMW, Seat, Porsche, Renault, etc.
Designed with VAG guided functions, bluetooth diagnostic scanner Elite II provides on-screen instructions for you to complete some complicated functions and car maintenance step by step, such as ECU coding, SAS calibration, etc. Compatible with VW, Seat, Skoda, etc.
Automobile diagnostic scanner MaxiSys Elite II also offers you some advanced functions, which help you access the OEM server to get the online data for vehicle repairs, such as the online SCN for Benz (222, 212, 204, 205, etc.), the online configuration for Renault, serving as a bridge to communicate with the onboard system
Autel MaxiSys Elite II Add-On Functions:
MaxiSys Elite II is a diagnostic scanner with various interfaces that can access to more Add-on like Inspection Camera, HDMI Projector, Phone, PC, USB Memory Stock, Headset, Oscilloscope, Extend SD Card etc.
1. Elite II connects to a MV108 / MV105 inspection camera and turns into a video inspection scope, allowing you to examine difficult-to-reach areas normally hidden from sight. It is capable of recording digital still images and videos, which offers you an economical solution to inspect machinery, facilities, and infrastructure in a safe and quick way.
2. Elite II works with Autel MP408 oscilloscope providing you an insight to the inner workings of a vehicle’s electronic circuits. Featuring the user-friendly UI design combined with the unrivalled hardware specs, is able to measure and test virtually all the electrical and electronic components and circuits in any modern vehicles.
Autel MaxiSys Elite II Vehicle Coverage
For European: VW, Abarth, Aston Martin, MINI, Sprinster, SKODA, Citroen, Fiat, Lancia, Maserati, Opel, Porsche, SAAB, Vauxhall, Seat, Bugatti, Audi, BMW, Alfa, Benz, Maybach, Ferrari, Jaguar, Land Rover, Peugeot, Renault, Smart, Volvo, Lamborghini, Bentley, Rolls-Royce, VW CV, Dacia, LT3
For Asian: Acura, Daihatsu, Hyundai, Infinity, Kia, Mazda, Nissan, Scion, Subaru, Toyota, Mahindra, Proton, Dawoo, Honda, Hyundai CV, Isuzu, Lexus, Mitsubishi, Samsung, SsangYong, Suzuki, Fuso, Perodua, Tata
For USA: Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, GM, JEEP
Samsung Exynos 8895 eight-core (4*M2 2.3G + 4*A53 1.7G)
4GB RAM 128GB On-board Memory
9.7-inch LED screen with 1920x1200 resolutions
Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n)USB: 2.0, Mini USB 2.0 Wireless BT V2.1+EDR Class1, HDMI 1.4a SD Card (support up to 32 GB)
Rear-facing, 8.0 Megapixel AF with Flashlight
Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
Microphone • Single Speaker • 3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack
Power and Battery
15400 mAh 3.7 V lithium-polymer battery
12V (9-35 V)
-10°C to 55°C (14 to 131°F)
-20°C to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
Dimensions (W x H x D)
312mm (12.28'') x 208mm (8.18'') x 36mm (1.41'')
1.48kg (3.26 lbs)
Autel Elite II vs Autel MK908P vs Autel Elite
1x Maxisys Elite II Main Unit
1x Docking Sation
1x MaxiFlash Elite J2534 ECU Programming Device
1x Main Cables
1x Clipper Cables
1x USB Cables
1x Cigarette lighter
1x AC/DC adapter (12V)
1x User manual
1x Carrying case