MaxiIM IM608 is the most advanced and unique all in one key programming and diagnostic tool. Autel MaxiIM IM608 combines advanced key programming, all systems diagnostics, services function. Autel IM608 is equipped with XP400 key programmer and MaxiFlash ECU programmer to provide complete coverage of IMMO and programming functions.
Autel MaxiIM IM608 Advanced Diagnose + IMMO + Key Programming Tool Same as Auro OtoSys IM600
Please feel free to contact our customer service to get best price firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp: 86-15972933706
Autel IM608 Highlights:
1. Diagnosis Language:
Default Language is English, Free to change French, German, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Italian, Traditional Chinese(Provide your device S/N to change language)
2. Free Update Online for 1 Year
, after one year, it will cost $1000; if you need, you can pay for autel im608 update service
3. Warranty for 12 Months.
4. ADVANCED IMMO & KEY PROGRAMMING
5. OE-Level Diagnostic and Service Functions as MaxiSYS Pro
6. Professional key programming equipped with XP400 key programmer and MaxiFlash ECU programmer for complete Immo coverage.
7. Ship from UK with Fast Delivery.
No Import Duty Problem
8. NO IP Blocking Problem
, Can Be Used in All EU Countries
Tips on Useing Autel IM608:
1. No Holden Software Supported.
2. Autel MaxiIM IM608 vs Autel IM508 vs Auro IM100 vs Auro IM600
3. Other optional accessories you may need:
: identify the ignition coil troubles and decode the data of the vehicle key chip.
AUTEL APB112 Smart Key Simulator
: for Mercedes Benz All Key Lost
Autel MaxiIM IM608 Description:
Autel MaxiIM IM608 is the most advanced and the unique all in one key programming and diagnostic tool that combines advanced key programming, all systems diagnostics, and advanced services in one Android based 10.1-inch touchscreen tablet. It is equipped with XP400 key programmer and MaxiFlash ECU programmer to provide complete coverage of IMMO and programming functions. Together with the ability to quickly diagnose all modules of the majority of the makes and models on the market, IM608 provides you with all special functions. It is the unprecedented key programming and diagnostic tool that you ever wanted
Autel MaxiIM IM608 is a state of the art 10-inch Android-based touchscreen tablet combining the most advanced key programming and immobilizer capabilities with OE-level diagnostics and service functions. Equipped with XP400 key programmer and MaxiFlash JVCI ECU programmer, IM608 is a comprehensive immobilizer and key programming tool and ideal for auto technicians and locksmiths.
Autel MaxiIM IM608 Features:
The IM608 is an OE-Level Diagnostic and Service Functions as MaxiSYS Pro with additional software and accessories for IMMO and key programming.
1. Extraordinarily powerful Cortex A7+A15 six-core processor
2. 10.1-inch LED capacitive touch screen with 1920x1200 resolution
3. Internal reliable 64GB On-board Memory for better performance
4. Built-in 8-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and flashlight
5. 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi to access your favorite web resources
6. Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
7. Powerful combination of advanced key programming/all systems diagnostics/advanced maintenance services
8. Professional key programming equipped with XP400 key programmer and MaxiFlash ECU programmer for complete Immo coverage
9. Smart mode for guided and automated key learning
10. Expert mode for advanced key learning
11. Read PIN/CS (all key lost), generate key, key learning, remote learning
12. IMMO ECU reset/adaptation, refresh/coding
13. Read/write transponder data, ECU/MCU/EEPROM data (eg. 9S12 encryption chip), IC card, detect remote frequency
14. Powerful OE level diagnostics for more than 80 US, Asian and European makes and models
15. Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, coding etc.
16. All special functions, EPB, DPF, SAS, Oil reset, BMS, TPMS sensor ID relearn, etc.
Autel IM608 Main Functions:
I. MaxiIM IM608 IMMO Function:
The IMMO function requires a data link to the IMMO electronic control system of the test vehicle for diagnosis via OBD II connection. The function retrieves vehicle IMMO information and provides Smart Mode and Expert Mode to guide technicians performing IMMO related functions, including Key Learning, Remote Control Learning, Remote Control Add, etc.
There are two options available when accessing the IMMO section:
It provides guided functions with step-by-step instructions, each function is configured as a smart guide system. Once the test vehicle is identified, a vehicle profile will display, select Yes to continue.
It provides skilled technicians a convenient way to perform individual IMMO functions they need. All the function options in this mode are separated segments. If needed, technicians can only perform one segment function instead of a whole process provided in Smart Mode.
- PIN / CS Reading (Full Lost)
- Key Generation
- Key Programming
- Command Introduction
- Backup / Repair IMMO Data
- IMMO ECU Brain Reset / Adaptation
- IMMO ECU Brain Reset / Coding
- BENZ 3rd Generation IMMO Key Splicing, Full Lost, Key Programming
- BMW FEM / BDC Key Programming and ECU Adaptation
- BMW CAS4 / 3/2 Key Programming
- VW / AUDI MQB Key Programming, 48 Transponder (96-bit) Key Splicing, Full Lost, A6 Full Lost and More ...
PS: Autel G-Box and Autel APB112 not includes inside the package by default, need buy extra
II. Programming :
The Programming function requires connection between the tablet and the XP400,and no vehicle connection is required. The Programming application can access the key chip, read, retrieve and write key information, as well as other key related functions.
XP400: It is specially designed to read transponder data (including Benz infrared smart key), clone and generate exclusive keys, read/write on-board EEPROM data, and read/write Freescale 9S12 MCUs. By working with diagnostic tool and PC that are both loaded with programmer software, the XP400 can read/write transponder data quickly and accurately.
J2534 ECU Programming: It is a SAE J2534-1 & -2 compliant PassThru reprogramming interface device. Using the updated OEM software,it is capable of replacing the existing software/firmware in the Electronic Control Units (ECU), programming new ECUs and fixing software-controlled drivability issues and emission issues.
III. All-in-One Key & Chip Programmer XP400
This all-in-one professional car diagnostic tool Autel IM608 is destined to be the unprecedented key programming tool that you ever wanted. Equipped with MaxiFlash J2534 ECU Reprogrammer, it also comes with the Autel XP400 as the whole Key Programmer. The device is specially designed to access the key chip, read, retrieve and write key information (no vehicle connection required), along with other related key functions:
Identify / Read / Write / Generate Automotive Key
Identify Automotive Key Frequency
Read / Write EEPROM / MCU Chip
Identify / Read / Write Transponder
Support Erase / Read / Write / Password Calculation for Mercedes-Benz Infrared Key
Detect Remote Control Frequency
Read / Write IC Card
IV. OE- Level Diagnostic For 80+ Vehicle Makes
- All System Diagnostics
- Auto Search / VIN Finding
- Reading / Deleting Error Code
- Viewing the Live Data Stream
- View Records of Failure History
- Store and Data Management Applications
- MaxiFlash JVCI ECU Programmer (Bluetooth / USB Cable)
V. Expert of Functional ECU Coding & Active Test
VI. Offer 23 Service Functions at Your Fingertips:
The Autel MaxiIM IM600 also offers time-saving shortcuts to access 23 service functions with one touch of the screen, including:
Oil Reset Service: Turn off the oil light, and reset the service mileage.
Injector Coding: Write the new code to the ECU after replacement of injector, so that the injector works.
Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS) Service: Read TPMS data and point out issues related if there are any.
Electric Parking Brake (EPB) Service: Remind you to reset the brake pad, especially if you have replaced it.
ABS/SRS Services: Perform various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of both the Anti-lock Braking System and the Supplemental Restraint System.
Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Service: Calibrating and resetting the position of the steering is just a click away.
The Diesel Particulate Filter Service: Clear the blockage in the DPF filter, to meet emission standards.
And BMS, Suspension, Throttle, Win DR Roof, Seat, Odometer, Lang Change, Headlamp, CHG Tire Size, Tooth Learning, Cylinder, Turbocharging, Trans Adaption, etc. waiting for you to explore.
Autel MaxiIM IM608 IMMO Vehicle List:
A1 A3 A4 A5 A6 RS4,B6 B7 RS5 RS6 A4 Allroad A8 S8 Q3 RSQ3 Q5 Q7 R8 TT
Alhambra Altea Altea Cordoba CupraLeon ExeoIbiza Leon Mii Toledo
Citigo Fabia India Fabia Kamiq Karoq Octavia Rapid India Rapid Roomster Superb Yeti
Amarok Arteon Atlas Beetle Bora BoraGli Caddy Crafter EOS Fox Africa
Fox EU,Fox GTI Gol County Gol(5U) Gol(5W) Golf PLUS,Golf/Rabbit(1K) Golf6 ESTATE Jetta Parati
Passat,Phaeton Polo Scirocco Sharan Suran T-Roc Tiguan Touareg Touran
500 500L 500X prox Albea Boxer Daily Doblo Doblo New Ducato Egea Fiorino Freemont Idea
Grande punto Jumper,Linea Marea Nemo Ottimo Palio Palio RST Panda Perla Promaster Punto Sinea,
More Autel MaxiIM IM608 IMMO vehicle models please check here
Autel IM608 Update Log
GM Software Update V2.90
All key lost via obd
Support all models up to 2020, smart & Blade keys
APPLICABLE TO ALL AUTEL IM PRODUCTS, INCLUDING IM608. IM508 AND MAXISYS IM
Autel IM608 Volkswagen/Audi Software Update V4.25
MQB All Key Lost via OBD
Support all MQB models with Megamos AES key
All key lost free: $30 per vehicle
MaxiIM adds VW Audi MQB blade key all keys lost via OBD (May, 2020)
Autel have released BMW CAS4/CAS4+ through OBD update!
IM608 adds Oscilloscope & Inspection Camera Function (Feb. 2020)!
Autel MaxiIM IM608 Specifications:
Top Sales on Original Autel100% Original Xhorse, UK Ship No Tax
Operating System Android 4.4.2, KitKat
Processor Samsung Exynos hex-core Processor (1.3GHz Quad-core ARM
Cortex-A7 + 1.7GHz Dual-core ARM Cortex-A15)
Memory 2GB RAM & 64GB On-board Memory
Display 10.1-inch LED capacitive touch screen with 1920x1200 resolution
Connectivity Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac)
BT v.2.1 + EDR
SD Card (Support up to 32GB)
Camera (rear) 8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight
Sensors Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
Audio input/output Microphone
3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack
Power and Battery 15000 mAh 3.8 V lithium-polymer battery
Charging via 12 V AC/DC power supply with the temperature between 0°C and 45°C
Input Voltage 12 V (9-24 V)
Power Consumption 6.5 W
Operating Temp. 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
Storage Temp. -20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
Dimensions (W x H x D) 300 mm;(11.81”) x 220.0 mm(8.66”) x 50.0 mm (1.97”)
Weight NW: 1.42 kg (3.13 lb.)
GW: 8.655 kg (19.08 lb.)
Protocols ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2,ISO15765-4, K/L-Line,
Flashing Code,SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850PWM,
CAN ISO11898, Highspeed, Middlespeed,
Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN,GM UART,UART
Echo Byte Protocol,Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0,
TP1.6SAE J1939, SAE J1708, Fault-Tolerant CAN
Establish Vehicle Communication for Powerful IMMO Operations
The IMMO operations require connecting the MaxiIM IM608 tablet to the test vehicle through the MaxiFlash
using the main cable and the included USB cable (2m). To establish proper vehicle communication to the tablet,
you need to perform the following steps:
1. Connect the MaxiFlash to the vehicle’s DLC for both communication and power source.
2. Connect the MaxiFlash to the tablet via BT pairing, or USB connection.
BT pairing is recommended as the first choice for the communication between the tablet and the J2534 ECU
Reprogrammer MaxiFlash JVCI. The working range for BT communication is about 210 feet (70 m); this means
you can perform key programming and vehicle diagnosis freely around the workshop with greater convenience.
If you use more than one MaxiFlash to connect to the test vehicles when customers are many, you can perform
key programming and vehicle diagnosis on various vehicles conveniently, by pairing the tablet separately to each of
the MaxiFlash connected to the different test vehicles, via BT, without the need to repeat the plugging and unplugging
procedure, which is unavoidable through traditional wired connection, thus saves you more time and provides more efficiency.
How to Update Autel MaxiIM IM608 Software:
Autel IM608 Update application allows you to download the latest released software.
The updates can improve the MaxiIM applications' capabilities, typically by adding new tests, new models, or enhanced
applications to the database. The Display Tablet automatically searches for available updates for all of the MaxiIM software
when it is connected to the internet. Any updates that are found can be downloaded and installed on the device. This section
describes installing an update to the MaxiIM System. A notification message displays if an update is available when the Notifications
Center function is enabled in the Settings application.
1. Make sure the Display Tablet is connected to a power source with stable access to the internet.
2. Tap the Update application button from the MaxiIM Job Menu; or tap the update notification message when received one; or tap the Update icon on Vehicle Menu in Diagnostics application. The Update application screen displays.
3. Check all available updates:
* If you decide to update all the items of IMMO software, select IMMO Tab and then tap the Update All button; if you want to update all items of diagnostic software, select Diagnose Tab and then tap the Update All button.
* If you only want to update one or some of the item(s), tap the Update button on the right column of the specific item(s).
4. Tap the Pause button to suspend the updating process. When you tap Continue to renew the update, the updating process will resume from the break point.
5. When the updating process is completed, the firmware will be installed automatically. The previous version will be replaced.
How to Pair the MaxiFlash with the IM608 Tablet?
1. Power on the tablet.
2. Insert the 16-pin vehicle data connector of the MaxiFlash to the vehicle data link connector (DLC).
3. Tap the VCI Manager application on the MaxiFlash Job Menu of the tablet.
4. Select BT from the connection mode list.
5. Tap the Scan button at the top right corner. Now the device starts searching for available pairing units.
6. The device name may display as MaxiFlash suffixed with a serial number. Select the appropriate device for pairing.
7. When paring is successfully done, the connection status displayed to the right of the device name is shown as Paired.
8. Once paired, the VCI button on the system Navigation bar at the Connection LED on the MaxiFlash illuminates solid blue.
This signifies that the tablet is connected to the MaxiFlash, and is ready to perform vehicle diagnosis.
9. Tap the paired device again to unpair it.
10. Tap the Home button on the top left to return to the MaxiIM Job Menu
Autel MaxiIM IM608 Test Report:
2013 C230 all key lost in 30 minutes thru OBD2
Golf MK5 2005 AKL - add key OK - 2min
Scirocco 2011 - add key OK - 2min40sec
Honda Civic 2006 - add key OK - 55sec
Golf V AKL 2007 without remove dashboard
Done Tiguan 2013, Scirocco and few others VAGs. Works fine on them
Autel MaxiIM IM608 program key for Volvo XC60 successfully
Benz W212 akl can be done by OBD
2014 Seat Ibiza, 2 keys added
Mercedes ML320 CDI 2007
BMW FEM system Add Key complete
Audi a3 2010 add key Sprinter 2006 add key Vw t5 2008 add key Skoda yeti 2014 add key
Added keys on Golf MK5 2005 AKL, Honda Civic 2006, Scirocco 2011, really fast!!!
Works Great on adding keys, all keys lost, G key
Mercedes E220 (All lost keys) New key works
Autel MaxiIM IM608 Packling List:
1x Autel MaxiIM IM608 Main Unit
1x APC101 USB Cable
1x APA101 Signal Cable
1x MaxiFlash JVCI
1x APB101+APD101(EEPROM Adaptor+EEPROM Adapter Shell)
1x APA103(EEPROM Clamp)
1x APB102 MB IR Cable
1x APA104 ECU Clamp
1x Main Cable
1x APA105(MCU Clamp)
1x USB Cable (2m)
1x APB105 MCU_FQFP80
1x APA106(MC9S12 Clamp)
1x Mini USB Cable
1x APA107(Connect Cable)
1x AC/DC 12V Adapter
1x Quick Reference Guide
2x Light Fuse 6*30mm
1x Packing List
1x Cigarette Lighter
1x APA002(EEPROM Socket)
1x Carrying Case 634*170*404mm
Autel IM608 Review:
I have performed an all keys lost function on an older Honda Accord with the key programmer. Changed the cylinder and the IM608 took care of it with no issues when having to program the new keys.
Autel IM608 is able to communicate with Chrysler 200 well and configure the Ecu and the immo data. I bought it generally for its programming and immo functions, it works great on customers' cars. It's complete service functions are helpful for me.
I purchased this scanner to diagnostic all my car the I get from salvage auctions and most of the time this car comes without keys and this scanner is like Magíc I don’t even need keys to turn on the car, best purchase I have ever made.
I used it to erase all keys to remove lost keys and reprogram keys I had on 2009 F-150, 2006 Mazda RX8 and 2005 Acura TL. For both Mazda and Ford, you need 2 keys minimum, I had to contact tech support because I didn't have 2 keys and they helped me through the entire process on how to get a second chip from another key I had to get it all working. Great support and product! Highly recommend it!
Money well spent. I have used this tool over almost a week now. I love it.
This tool provides all the info you need to perform any all of the programming tasks. I was able to program a key to a 2005 Mini Cooper on my first try. I love how the diagnostic app comes along with it. I’ve been using a Autel MaxiSys for the past two years. I love that i can have best of both worlds. Both the immo application and the diagnostic application.
Great all-around tool! To do Toyota keys you'll need the APB112 and the G-Box helps with the Mercedes keys... Scan tool wise it is equivalent to the MS908S. I haven't gotten into heavy in-depth work with it yet but so far, it's been up to the task.
I purchased this Autel IM608 a month ago. I detected several cars in my workshop with this key programmer. It was the first thing I did when I got it to make sure it was working well. Autel IM608 really read the IR signals and the actual transponder data. Yesterday I run a Mercedes IR key programming with this autel scanner on Mercedes r320, 2007. I used the blank keys: 315 and 433 keys. It took me about 10 minutes to get it done. Hopefully, this week I’ll get chances to do more key programming or IMMO for different cars.
Q: The imo functions of the im508 is the same of a im608
A: Hello , of course not the same , Im508 + xp400= same key programing as IM608
Q: Does this device require its own battery? I mean would you have to replace batteries in it?
A: no need for battery, when connect with obd2, it will import battery supply from device
Q: Im 608 working on tokens method?
A: no need tokens, but need yearly subscription if you want update new software
Scan EOBDTOOL.CO.UK QR code to order anywhere and anytime by mobile phone Contact Information:
If there is any problem, please feel free to contact us