APB112 smart key simulator working with Autel IM608 or IM508, is designed to collect the data sent from the ignition coil, aiming to identify the ignition coil troubles and decode the data of the vehicle key chip.
AUTEL APB112 Smart key simulator
1. Autel APB112 can not work alone, need work with autel device together
2. Compatible with IM608, IM508, and MX808IM
3. Cannot be used with the XP200
4. User manual
Here is Quick Reference Guide coming with the package, before you use it, please read these instrucstions carefully, pay extra attention to the safety warnings and precautions. Use this unit correctly and properly.
Failure to do so may cause damage and/ or personal injury and will void the product warranty
The APB112 smart key simulator is used to collect the data sent from the ignition coil, aiming to identify the ignition coil troubles and decode the data of the vehicle key chip.
It can also simulate the vehicle key chip.
Currently, it supports to simulate the 4D type chip.
More key chip types will be supported with future upgrades.
Autel APB112 Functions:
Smart key simulator
46, 4D data collection
46 smart key password calculation
46 chip simulation
Toyota 4D (94/D4, 98) smart key simulation
Toyota H (88/A8, A9, 39) smart key simulation
Collects data from the ignition coil
Identify ignition coil troubles
Decode vehicle key chip data
Simulate vehicle key chip (ex - 4D chip)
Must be used with an Autel diagnostic tool
Toyota/Lexus smart key all key lost
Chip decoding (Hyundai 46)
How Does Autel APB112 Smart Key Simulator Work?
Before operating or maintaining this unit, please read these instrucstions carefully, pay extra attention to the safety warnings and precautions. Use this unit correctly and properly. Failure to do so may cause damage and/ or personal injury and will void the product warranty
1. Connect the APB112 smart key simulator to Autel Diagnostic Device using the supplied USD cable
2. After connection, the status indicator lights solid blue, indicating that the APB112 smart key simulator is working properly and then automatically communicates with the diagnostic device.
3. The APB112 smart key simulator application is automatically upgraded on Autel diagnostic device according to the selected vehicle system function
4. Place the smart key simulator close to the ignition coil for data collection, which is used for decoding the chip. After decoding, the original car chip data can be copied.
5. The emulator key chip can generate various types of key chips with subsequent upgrades according to requirements.
1. the APB112 Smart Key Simulator needs to be used together with the Autel Diagnostic Device.
2. Do Not disconnect the USB Cable when use
1pc x AUTEL APB112 Smart key simulator
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x Quick Reference Guide
Original Xhorse 4% Off Automatically, Ship from EU/UK NO TaxThinkDiag Full Pro OBD2 Connector with All Car Brands +Special Functions Activation License+3 Years Update SubscriptionTop Brand Products