ADBlue/DEF and NOx Emulator via OBD2, operation very convenient.
Plug and Drive Ready Device!
Especially for DAF Trucks
AdblueOBD2 Emulator for DAF Trucks Plug and Drive Ready Device by OBD2
Top 5 Reasons to Get Adblue OBD2:
1. ADBlueOBD2 is very easy to install. Just Plug it into OBD2 connector of truck or bus and remove the fuses mentioned.
2. ADBlueOBD2 will override ADBlue system instantly, it will stop the usage of adBlue liquid and disable Nox sensors.
3. Without any power loss of the engine or any warnings on the dashboard and in diagnostic system.
4. ADBlueOBD2 does not damage the engine and not cause any negative effects to the truck factory setting.
5. ADBlueOBD2 does not change any of the settings permanently. To turn back to the truck's original settings, just unplug adBlueOBD2 from OBD2 connector.
adBlueOBD2 is a Plug&Drive Ready device to mulate working adBlue systems and NOx sensors on trucks, which equipped with EURO 4/5/6 catalytic converter systems,
even with damaged adBlue SCR system. dBlueOBD2 is easy to install.
Installation and Calibration for DAF Trucks:
1. Pull the Key out from the ignition.
2. Remove the following Fuses (DAF)
6 - 15A
E357 - 20A
3. Plug adBlueOBD2 into OBD2 connector
4. Turn on the ignition and check the level of adBlue, if it shows 50% or 70%.
5. If any fault light appears on dashboard, delete via service scanner.
AdBlue/DEF (Diesel Exhaust Fluid) is used to reduce NOx emissions in vehicles. We recommend you to use adBlue/DEF fuel. You can use this device, if you are unable to find a station to fuel up your adBlue/DEF tank.
Certificates : CE / RoHS
1pc x adBlueOBD2 Emulator Box Interface
1pc x User Manual English
Top Sales on Original Autel100% Original Xhorse, UK Ship No Tax
Scan EOBDTOOL.CO.UK QR code to order anywhere and anytime by mobile phone Contact Information:
If there is any problem, please feel free to contact us