- VXDIAG MULTI Diagnostic Tool 4 in 1
- Toyota V14.00.018
- Ford IDS V112 and Mazda IDS V112
- Jaguar/Land Rover JLR V154
- One device support 4 brand software.
VXDIAG MULTI Diagnostic Tool 4 in 1 for TOTOYA V14.00.018 Ford IDS V101and Mazda IDS V103/ JLR V145 WIFI version
Top 4 Reasons to Get Allscanner VXDIAG Multi Scanner:
1.It is the only device that support 4 brand in one device, with CD software which works with laptop.
2.It is most poweful scanner for Ford and Mazda, Latest Software Version Ford IDS V112 and Mazda IDS V112
3. Package come with free JLR software V154, which support Jaguar and LandRover after 2005 year.
4. Keep update software to buy a new CD update directly.
TOTOTA Functions and Descriptions:
Fully compatible with Toyota TIS Techstream
Supports Diagnostics, and Active tests.
Supports most 1996 and newer Toyota, Lexus, and Scion vehicles with OBDII/DLC3 diagnostics
Fully compatible with SAE J2534
Ford VCM II Function:
1. Programming & Installation of new ECUs (PCM, ABS, Instrument Cluster, Air Bag, Fuel Pumps, etc.)
2. Live Data-stream with Recording & Playback Functions for Main ECUs
3. Read & Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs)
4. Set, Adjust or Remove Speed Governors
5. Automatic vehicle recognition
6. New Software Re-flash for Existing ECUs
7. All Other Dealer Functions
8. Steering Angle Resets
9. Guided Fault Finding
10. Program New Keys
11. DPF Regeneration
12. Brake Bleeding
13. Injector Coding
LAND ROVER JLR Software Feature:
USB Diagnostics tool for CAN and ISO9141 vehicles
Supports reprogramming for Jaguar 2005 & up, Land Rover 2005 & up.
Simple packaging with electronics contained inside the cable.
J2534 and J2534-1 compliant device driver
Commercial Range (0 to +70℃)
Dimensions: 3" x 1.75"
Operating Voltage: Bus-powered by USB
Host Interface: Full-speed 12 mbps USB 2.0 with J2534 device driver
1pc X AllScanner VXDIAG 4 in 1
1pc X OBDII Cable
1pc X USB Cable
7pc X CD
Scan EOBDTOOL.CO.UK QR code to order anywhere and anytime by mobile phoneContact Information:
If there is any problem, please feel free to contact us