Truck Adblueobd2 Emulator 8-in-1 with Programing Adapter designed to disable AdBlue system used in trucks, buses and other heavy vehicles with EURO 4 and 6 exhaust emission rates made by Mercedes, MAN, Scania, Iveco, DAF, Volvo, Renault and Ford.
Truck Adblueobd2 Emulator 8-in-1 with Programming Adapter for Mercedes,MAN,Scania,iveco,DAF,Volvo, Renault and Ford
Top 3 Reasons to Get Truck Adblueobd2 Emulator 8-in-1:
Truck Adblue Emulator Box bypasses good working electronic module of the Adblue system on vehicle.
Its very easy to fit Adblue Emulator Box to any truck or bus equipped with Adblue systemand it will override Adblue system instantly.
it will stop the usage of AdBlue liquid. AdBlue Emulator Box disables AdBlue system electronics gently so there will be no power loss of the engine or any warnings on the dashboard and in diagnostic system.
8 in 1 Truck Adblueobd2 Emulation Box supports:
1. Adblue Mercedes trucks and other heavy vehicles (only with Borsch Adblue system)
2. Adblue MAN trucks and other heavy vehicles
3. Adblue Scania trucks and other heavy vehicles
4. Adblue Iveco trucks and other heavy vehicles
5. Adblue Volvo trucks and other heavy vehicles
6. Adblue DAF trucks and other heavy vehicles
7. Adblue Renault trucks and other heavy vehicles
8. Ford cargo trucks and other heavy vehicles
1 pc x pcs Adblueobd2 Emulators with NOx sensor emulation
1 pc x Programming adapter
1 pc x Software for module programming (send by e-mail or CD)
1 pc x USB cable
OBDSTAR X300M/X100 Pro/X300 Pro3 On Sales ＆ UK Ship No TaxOriginal CGDI MB/CGDI BMW/CG Pro 9S12/BMW AT200 Fast Delivery from UK NO Tax
1 pc x Installation instructions (send by e-mail or CD)
Q: What is the difference between Ad-blueobd for item number SH42-D and This SH42-DB?
A: SH42-D is made by original factory. It is the genuine one. SH42-DB is made by another factory, but have the same function as SH42-D. It is stable too. Now this two are hot sale.
Q: I have purchased and fitted (Best quality Truck Ad-blueobd Emulator for VOLVO Item No. SH35)
It worked fine at first with no faults or warning lights. I have drove truck 3000km and now the engine warning light is on "high emmissios", my car is 2011 volvo fh13 460 euro 5eev.
is this correct box for this truck? does it eliminate NOx sensor?
A: for SH35, it is the old adblue. you need to choose the new adblue, the 8 in 1 version, Item number SH42-D, SH42-DB on our website. Because for old adblue, NOx data will not change. It only can emulate about 40°data. for 8 in 1 version, it can emulate changable data, it can fit your car. If you use old adblue, after you drive some day, if temperature still do not change, then car will not work.
Scan EOBDTOOL.CO.UK QR code to order anywhere and anytime by mobile phoneContact Information:
If there is any problem, please feel free to contact us
8 In 1 Truck Adblueobd2 Emulator is designed to disable Adblueobd2 system for Mercedes, MAN, Scania, Iveco, DAF, Volvo, Renault and Ford trucks
1 x pc Software for Module Programming will come with the package by default, if you miss the software CD or the CD broken
You can download 8 in 1 Truck Adblueobd2 Emulator with Nox Sensor software
here for free
Installation video and manual
Installation instruction is provided inside the package as well, but you can download them from following link as well:
8 in 1 Truck Adblueobd2 Emulator with Nox Sensor Installation Video
8 in 1 Truck Adblueobd2 Emulator with Nox Sensor User Manual
How to connect 8 in 1 Adblueobd2 Emulator Nox Sensor with Truck
1. Follow above Installation Video Install Adlueobd2 Emulator software
2. Connect 8 in 1 adblue emulator OBD2 emulation adapter with truck
Check the Pinout cable in our QC Mark and connect the cables with vehicle follow the QC instructions:
1) RED (+15). To be connected to a 24V source enabled when the engine key is in the ON position. This connection will supply power to the minusble Module when the engine key is on (dashboard on).
2) BLACK(GND 0V). To be connected to an earth/gound.
3) GREY (+20). To be connected to a 24V supply always available to the Existing adblue system (F4 protection fuse and the adblue system).
4) WHITE(CAN H). To be connected to CAN H of the system.
5) BROWN(CAN L). To be connected to CAN L of the system. The connections must be made under the box of the connectors located under the protection cover of the radiator (passenger side). The conductor of the ground of the adblue has the number 0000, but it is possible to use another ground conductor found by a multimeter