QUICKLYNKS BA101 Automotive 12V Vehicle Battery Tester is designed to test the condition of the automotive battery using conductance method. BA101 Battery analyzer utilizes a series of pulsed voltage across the battery cells and observes the AC current that flows in response to it.
QUICKLYNKS BA101 Automotive 12V Vehicle Battery Tester
QUICKLYNKS BA101 Automotive 12V Vehicle Battery Tester Advantage:
1. Simple and easy to use
2. Test batteries on and off the vehicle
3. Accurate results in milliseconds
4. Battery Life Analysis
5. Analysis Result : Good or Replace
6. Large easy to read LCD display.
7. Test results based on JIS, EN, DIN, SAE and IEC Standards.
9. Quick test—input battery volume (AH), then it can show the battery status.
10. vehicle cranking system test--- cranking time, voltage and status.
11. vehicle charging system test—load voltage, unloaded voltage, ripple status and charging system status.
12. Store the testing result, print function
QUICKLYNKS BA101 Automotive 12V Vehicle Battery Tester Benefit:
1. Conductance correlates directly to the battery capacity
2. Passive testing method is safe.
3. Never discharges or drain the battery.
4. Able to test condition of discharged battery.
5. Consistent and repeatable results.
6. Provides unique indication of battery conditions.
7. Provides check the Alternator's charging and Starter's cranking conditions. It is maintenance free and no internal batteries required.
8. Powers up when connected to the battery posts during testing.
QUICKLYNKS BA101 Automotive 12V Vehicle Battery Tester Function:
Test Result: Good or Replace
Capacity - Cold Cranking Amps (CCA), DIN, EN and IEC information relative to battery rating.
Internal resistance value (m )
Life in percentage (%)
Use to test a wide range of 12V batteries (Starting [SLI], Deep Cycled and Marine) of Wet (Flooded), VRLA or Maintenance Free (MF), Sealed Maintenance Free (SMF), Absorption Glass Mat (AGM) and GEL cell. The major battery standards JIS, SAE, EN, DIN and IEC are supported.
System voltage: 12 Volts
Input voltage range: 9V~15V
Power requirements: No internal batteries required. Power on when hooked up during testing.
Testing range: 100 ~ 2000 CCA, 100 ~ 1000 DIN, 100 ~ 1000 IEC, 100 ~ 1700 EN
AH range: 30-220AH
QUICKLYNKS BA101 Automotive 12V Vehicle Battery Tester Testing Result:
Top Recommend, you may need
1pc x QUICKLYNKS BA101 Automotive 12V Vehicle Battery Tester
6.18 Mid Year Sales, Lowest Price & Free ShippingAutel IM608 Replace Auro IM600
Scan EOBDTOOL.CO.UK QR code to order anywhere and anytime by mobile phoneContact Information:
If there is any problem, please feel free to contact us
What's the difference between BA100 and BA101 Battery Tester
I. Increasing function For BA101
1. BA101 increases cranking system test and charging system test
2. BA101 increases EFB battery BA10
3. BA101 increases quick test function
4. BA101 increases auto-storage function
5. BA101 increases Print function via computer
II. The advantage for BA101
1. Four button for operation, more convenient for client.
2. Bigger display, more information.
BA101 can shows the testing result in one screen, but BA100 only show one or two items in one screen.
so that BA100 must need five displays to show all information.