Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 diagnostic & service tool is specially designed to program vehicles that do not have a TPMS relearn facility in the ECU. MaxiTPMS TS501 is also able to work with ALL known magnetic and frequency triggered tire sensors for ALL vehicles sold worldwide.
Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 TPMS DIAGNOSTIC AND SERVICE TOOL
Autel MaxiTPMS TS501:
1. Multilingual support: English, French, and Spanish, etc.
2. Update: Update online lifetime for free
Activate TPMS sensors on Domestic, Asian and European vehicles
Displays Sensor ID and Battery Level and Tire Pressure and Temperature
Programs/Clones Autel MX-Sensors to replace OEM sensors
Displays Relearn Procedures
OBDII Relearn-Writes IDs to TPMS ECU
At-a-Glance TPMS Diagnostic Display Pinpoints Faults and Offers Fixes
Software Updates ensures the tool stays current to be compatible with newer vehicles
TS501: One Tool to Perform Every Step in TPMS Service
1. Activates ALL magnetic, frequency and tire deflation triggered sensors using 125KHz continuous or modulated wave signals
2. Receives both 315MHz and 433MHz signals
3. Reads data including sensor ID, tire pressure, temperature, battery condition, OE part number, relearn information
4. Reads / writes sensor ID from vehicle ECU
5. Reads / clears codes of TPMS system and reset malfunction indicator light
6. Checks Remote Keyless Entry (Key FOB) for transmissions
7. Graphs vehicle with 4 or 5 wheels to simplify the diagnostic process
8. Pre-selection process offers faster activation and diagnostics
9. Programs vehicle ECU to learn sensor IDs and positions
10. Provides visual and audible responses to confirm sensors are working properly
11. On-screen code definitions
12. Proper LF signal to prevent being fooled by other RF signals
13. Incredibly easy to use with intuitive navigation and step-by-step on-screen instructions
14. Built-in rechargeable Li-polymer battery
15. Automatic power-off to preserve battery life
16. Ergonomic design features strong housing and protective rubber boot
Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 information excerpts:
The TPMS tool has a 3.7V built-in lithium-ion polymer rechargeable battery. There are two means of battery charging:
To charge battery by power adapter.
1) Locate the power port of the device.
2) Connect the device and the power source with the adapter.
To charge battery by USB cable
1) Locate the USB port of the device.
2) Connect the device and the computer with the USB cable.
For optimum performance, always keep your tool sufficiently charged. It is recommended that you charge the tool for over 2 hours before the first use.
NOTE: Only use the power adapter or USB cable that is included in our pack to charge this tool. The use of unapproved power supplies may damage your tool and void the tool warranty.
2.Power Up by DLC
The tool can also be powered via the vehicle Data Link Connector (DLC). Just follow the steps below to turn on the TPMS tool:
1) Connect the OBDII Cable to the TPMS tool.
2) Find DLC on vehicle.
l A plastic DLC cover may be found for some vehicles and you need to remove it before plugging the OBDII cable.
3) Plug OBDII cable to the vehicle’s DLC.
4) Power up the TPMS tool by pressing the Power Button, and wait for the Main Menu to appear.
NOTE: OBDII connection does not support battery charging.
Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 Specification:
Display: TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi)
Power: 3.7V Li-polymer battery
Operating Temperature: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122 °F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 °F)
Main unit weight: 0.4kg (0.88lb)
Q: What is difference between Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 and TS601
1. TS501 and TS601 this two can both used to read and write sensor data.
2. TS501 and TS601 can both used to program pressure sensor.
1. TS501 can only do TPMS system diagnose and program. TS601 not only can do the function of TS501, but also support obd2 diagnose function.
2. TS601 can read and write more data than TS501 do.