Launch X431 Creader CRP129 combine the function of Launch CRP123 and Launch Cresetter II. Launch CRP129 not only complete full function of OBDII/EOBD, but also supports Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) release, Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) and Oil Service Light resets function
Original LAUNCH Creader CRP129 Professional Auto Code Reader Scanner
English, French, German, Italian,Spain, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese
Update online, you can download the latest version anytime anywhere
Launch Creader CRP129 User Manual
Launch CRP129 Description:
The CRP129 Professional diagnostic system developed by Launch is an advanced universal vehicle diagnostic platform for the majority of cars and light commercial vehicles manufactured in Asia,Europe and the USA.
Note: The CRP129 can diagnose the four main modules (Engine, ABS, SRS and Auto Transmission) on both OBD1 and OBD2 compliant cars to Approx 2014
"Excellent coverage on engine, ABS, SRS, and transmission systems on the majority of cars and vans. Also resets service lights, Opens Electric parking brakes for pad changes and calibrates steering angle sensors, All with free tool updates direct from the manufacturer and free tool technical support
Functions include, read the fault memory, displaying both current and stored manufacturer defined fault codes with description on the screen, clear the fault memory, display live data stream in either text or graph form.
The CRP129 can also reset the service indicator, calibrate steering angle sensors, and release the electric parking brake to allow pad replacement, repair etc.
Generic OBDii Functions included
Also included is Generic OBDii functionality and OBDii related testing capability on all supported models
Print out diagnostic reports
Launch CRP129 vehicle coverage:
Europe: Benz, Smart, Sprinter, BMW, Mini, VW, Seat, Skoda, Audi, Opel,
LandRover, Jaguar, Volvo, Porsche, SAAB, EUFord, Vauxhall, Peugeot, Citroen, Renault, Dacia, Fiat, Alfa-Romeo, Lancia,
USFord, GM, Chrysler
Australia: AUSFord, Holden
Asia: Nissan, Infiniti, Toyota, Lexus, Scion, Honda, Acura, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Suzuki, Isuzu, Hyundai, Kia, Daewoo, Mazda,
Launch CRP129 Features & Benefits:
• OBDII diagnostic full function
• Multiple car models (covering over 40 models from Asia, America and Europe).
• Diagnose, read and clear faults, display live data in 4 Systems: Engine, Transmission, ABS, and Airbag.
• Basic diagnostic functions: read DTCs, clear DTCs, and read data stream
• Support DTCs help, data stream wave display, history data record and replay
• Online upgrade, you can download the latest version anytime anywhere.
• Auto module search
• Enhanced OBDII Mode 6
• Supports vehicles 1996 & newer ( OBDII & CAN )
• Retrieves generic P0, P2, P3 & U0 codes,
along with manufacturer specific P1, P3 & U1 codes – both permanent & pending
• Read & Clear Check Engine Lights
• Turn off MIL & reset monitors
• Displays DTC definitions right on the screen
• View freeze frame data & I/M Readiness monitor status
• Display live PCM data stream & O2 Sensor test data
• Graph, record & replay data in full color
• Resets Oil Service Light
• Brake Pads Reset
• Steering Angle Sensor Calibration
• Code cause / solution tips guide users to the root cause of trouble codes faster, saving diagnosis and repair time
• Retrieves vehicle information ( VIN, CIN and CVN )
Launch CRP129 Super Advantages:
1. Read & Clear DTCs
2. Read Data Stream
3. Full ECU Diagnosis
4. Diagnose Multi-brand Models Equipped With OBDII-16 DLC
5. Easy To Use tool no batteries required, powered by the vehicle being tested
6. Oil Light/Service Reset
7.Brake Pads Reset
8.Steering Angle Sensor Calibration
9. 4.0” TFT LCD With 480 * 320 Pixels
10. USB 2.0 High Speed Upgrade
11. Upgrade Via TF Card
12. Support Multi-language
And for more, refer to User's Manual.
Launch CRP129 Specifications:
• Display: 4.0” TFT LCD , with 480 * 320 Pixels
• Operation Temperature: 0℃ -- 50℃
• Storage Temperature: -20 ℃ -- 70 ℃
• Power: 9V -- 18V
• Operating current:150mA@12V(Typical)
• Power consumption:1.8W(Typical)
Launch CRP129 OBDII function:
1. Read Codes
2. Erase Codes
3. I/M Readiness -- I/M Readiness indicates whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are
operating properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing.
4. Data Stream
5. Freeze Frame -- When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by
the on-board computer. This information is referred to as freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of
the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.
6. O2 Sensor Test -- This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently
performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
7. On-Board Monitoring -- This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring
tests for specific components/systems.
8. Evap System Test -- The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle’s EVAP system.
Before using the system test function, refer to the vehicle’s service repair manual to determine the procedures
necessary to stop the test.
9. Vehicle Information -- The option displays the vehicle identification number (VIN), the calibration verification
number (CVN), and other information of the test vehicle.
Difference between Launch CRP123, Creader VII+, Creader VIII and CRP129
1pc x LAUNCH Creader CRP129
1pc x Diagostic OBDII CABLE
1pc x USB Charging Cable
1pc x U disk