CReader 7001 provides full OBD/EOBD diagnostic functions and Oil reset, other provides following multiple functions to meet different requirements: EPB reset, BMS reset, SAS reset, DPF reset, etc.
Launch DIY Code Reader CReader 7001 Full OBD2 Scanner/Scan Tool with Oil Resets Service
English, Spanish, French, Russian, German, Portuguese, Japanese
BASIC OBDII FUNCTION:
The automotive scanner CReader 7001 provides Oil reset function and full OBDII/EOBD diagnostic functions, such as read and clear DTC’s, read live data, identify VIN information, turns off MIL and many others.
BROAD VEHICLE COREVAGE:
This pragmatic scan tool can work on all 1996 and newer domestic and import cars, suv’s and light trucks.
FULL OBD FUNCTION:
This automotive scanner also features oil reset, readiness status test, view&graph datastream and save&review data.
This code reader features color and graphical display of data streams, view and graph multiple PIDs of live data in full color and multilingual menu and Query DTCs. Durable buttons with metal dome and easy-to-use hot-keys make this obd2 scanner an ideal tool for the DIYer and professional technicians alike.
COMPLETE SUPPORT & SERVICE:
The basic diagnostic scanner CReader 7001 supports 1 year warranty, free internet updates(USB 2.0)
CR7001 has 2 main functions:
1. Support car models for OBDII diagnostic function:
All cars that suport OBDII, from 1996 to present (America cars), 2002 to present (Europe cars), 2008 to present (Asia cars), 2005 to present (Japanese cars).
2. Oil Reset:
CReader 7001 Product Introduction
CReader 7001 is a multipurpose CReader with large-size color display. It has a series of products and each product provides full OBDII/EOBD diagnostic functions. Each product of CReader 7001 provides one or multiple of the following functions to meet different requirements: OBD Function + Oil Reset
CReader 7001 Functions:
1. OBD full functions
Read dynamic data streams and MIL
Read readiness status
Query freeze frame data
Read current DTCs
O2 sensor test
On-board monitor test
Read pending DTCs
On-board system or component control
Read vehicle information
Read permanent DTCs
2. Color and graphical display of data streams
3. Query DTCs
4. Free update of USB interface internet
5. Multilingual support
6. Data record and replay
7. Oil reset
8. Print data via PC
Screen: 4.0" TFT 320*480 dpi
Voltage range: 9-18V
Operating Temperature: 0~ 50
Environment Temperature: -20~70
Dimension: 195mm*86mm*32 mm (7.6" *3.4" *1.2")
1pc x Launch DIY Code Reader CReader 7001F Full OBD2 Scanner/Scan Tool with Oil Resets Service
Launch Creader CR7001 Software Upate Manual?
1. Go to the official website of LAUNCH "www.dbscar.com", click "Products" -> "creader 4001~9081"; find the "creader 7001", then down load the update tool to your computer.
2. Install the update tool on your computer
3. Connect the Creader 7001 to your computer via the USD data lines in the package.
4. Run the update tool software, fill in the serial number and register code of creader 7001 (The serial number and register code will be found on the screen when you conect creader 7001 to your PC), click the update. Please keep the device connected and ensure the network works well.