Original JDiag JD201 Code Reader is a hand-held diagnostic tool for new and old vehicles (OBD II & CAN) since the year of 1996. JDiag JD-201 is used to verify repairs, road test, check State Emission Monitor Status and solve basic engine and drive-ability problems.
JDiag JD201 Code Reader With Color Screen for OBDII/EOBD/CAN
JDiag JD201 Features:
1. Works on most 1996 and newer vehicles (OBD II & CAN)-domestic and import.
2. Build-in One-Click I/M Readiness function for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification.
3. Bright colorful LEDs and built-in speaker provide both visual and audible indication for readiness verification.
4. Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish, French, Russian, Germany, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, etc.
5. Extremely easy to use and highly reliable
6. Online firmware update by a USB cable
JDiag JD201 Code Reader Functions:
1. Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes.
2. Read pending codes, stored codes and freeze codes.
3. Determine the cause of the Malfunction Indicator Light( MIL).
4. Turn off Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL), clear codes and reset monitors.
5. Display DTC definitions on the TFT colorful screen
6. View freeze frame data
7. Display monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions).
8. Read live data stream, PID more than 130 pcs.
9. Retrieve vehicle information(VIN, CIN and CVN).
JDiag JD-201 Code Scanner LED Definition:
GREEN LED – Indicates that engine systems are running normally (The number of monitors on the vehicle which are active and performing their diagnostic testing is in the allowed limit, and no DTCs are present).
YELLOW LED – Indicates there is a possible problem. A “Pending” DTC is present and/or some of the vehicle's emission monitors have not run their diagnostic testing.
RED LED – Indicates there is a problem in one or more of the vehicle's systems. The red LED is also used to show that DTCs are present. DTCs are shown on the Scan tools display. In this case, the MIL lamp on the vehicle's instrument panel will light steady on.
LCD DISPLAY - Indicates test results.
Button & Connector Description:
UP BUTTON - Scrolls up through menu items
LEFT BUTTON - Scrolls left through menu items
RIGHT BUTTON - Scrolls right through menu items
DOWN BUTTON - Scrolls down through menu items
OBD II CONNECTOR – Connects the scan tool to the vehicle's Data Link Connector (DLC).
Display: 2.4'' TFT color display
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140 F°)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 F°)
External Power: 8.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery
Length\Width\Height: 117 mm (4.61”) \72 mm (2.83”)\18 mm (0.71”)
Weight: 0.21 KG (0.46 LB)
1pc x JD201 Interface with OBDII Cable
10th Anniversary Sales, Last Wave
Hot Sales with Lowest Price
Order over 500EUR, Get Free Renolink OBD2 ProgrammerValid to August 31thOriginal CGDI MB/CGDI BMW/CG Pro 9S12/BMW AT200 Fast Delivery from UK NO Tax
Scan EOBDTOOL.CO.UK QR code to order anywhere and anytime by mobile phoneContact Information:
If there is any problem, please feel free to contact us