Foxwell NT510 TMPS Diagnostic Tool Covers Engine, ABS, SRS, Transmission, Body, Chassis, 4X4 system, Oil light service reset, Headlamp reset, EPB, SAS, Throttle body adjustment, DPF regeneration and much more.!
Foxwell NT510 Multi-System Scanner
Foxwell NT510 Full System Scan Tool Highlights:
1. Multi-language: English, French, Spanish, Dutch, German, Russian, Italian, Hungarian, Portuguese
(The Foxwell NT510 is English by default, if you need other language, please send serial number to us, we will add the authorization to you)
2. Update online lifetime for free
3. Can actuate componetents, run system tests, program control modules.
4. Allow you to access the most commonly required service features such as oil service light reset, throttle body adjustment, DPF regeneration and much more.
Tips on using Foxwell NT510:
1. The NT510 usually come default with no car specific software, customer need download software on foxwelltech.com, detail instructions please click here
2. It can not support Ipad and MAC system
3. Ferrari and Maserati special function not complete yet)
4. NT510 Software package do not including Australian car model
5. If you are not familiar with this item, you can check the Foxwell NT510 Register & Update Manual
Foxwell NT510 Description:
Foxwell NT510 is the most cost-effective professional scan tool for enthusiasts, small garages and specialised workshops and mechanics. It delivers OE-Level diagnosis on all the electronic systems including Engine, ABS, SRS, Transmission, Body, Chassis, 4X4 system, Oil light service reset, Headlamp reset, EPB, SAS, Throttle body adjustment, DPF regeneration and much more.!
It does not only include basic functions such as read and clear codes and live data, but also is capable of advanced functions such as actuation, adaptation and programming.
Foxwell NT510 Support cars list:
3. Honda, Acura
5. Toyota,Lexus, Sicon
6. Land Rover, Jaguar
7. OPEL, Vauxhall
8. VW, AUDI, Seat, Skoda
9. BMW , Mini
11. American Ford
15. Aston Martin
Notice on Foxwell NT510 Software:
1. We offer one car brand software+OBD software for free, You can choose one kind of above car makers for free
2. If you need more car brand software, you need buy itextra, 60.00USD/One car brand software, detail information, please check here
3. One Foxwell NT510 can only compitable with 5 car brand software at most
4. If you have NT510, just want add new software, you can place order here
and leave machine serial number to us.
5.Your first software choice is free. You just register the unit and install the manufacturer software you wish to install. Each additional software can be purchased as you change cars.
Foxwell NT510 Features and Benefits:
* Compatible with both OBDI and OBDII vehicles
* Works on the latest 2014/2015 models
* Gets access to powertrain, chassis and body systems
* Quick Test function to test most vehicle systems
* Reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes and resets MIL
* Requests and records live sensor data
* Provides live data graphing
* Merges graphs for easy and intuitive diagnosis
* Displays freeze frame data
* Retrieves ECU information
* Runs component/system bi-directional tests
* Supports adaptations and control module coding on selected cars
* Supports the most commonly required service features like brake deactivation, service resets, and transmission adaptations
* Upgradable to cover other car makes
* TF memory card for data backup and software update
* As easy as 1-2-3 with large TFT color screen and menu-driven operations
* Ergonomic design and ruggedly built for both shop and road tests
* 18 month free update
* Available applications are BMW, Mercedes, Fiat, PSA, Chrysler, Ford, GM, Honda, Nissan, Toyota and more.
NT510 Function and Highlights:
NT510 shows live vehicle sensors data in text and graph format and allows you to focus on any suspecious or symptom-specific data parameters. It's powerful graphing capability gives you the "real picture" of what's going on in the vehicle. You can view 2 parameter graphs simultaneously and merge them into one coordinate. So you can easily see how they affect each other, providing you with the most comprehensive and functional look at live data possible.
NT510 cannot only read your codes, but it can also actuate components, run system tests, program control modules. Reading the trouble codes from your vehicle is easy, but without live data, bi-directional controls and other special functions, you may not have enough information to get the problem fixed right. It allows you to use the scan tool temporarily activate or control a system or component. With NT510, the check of electronic components such as switches, sensors, relay and actuators is made a simple task, saving your time and labor costs. It gives you the ability to flash a control unit with ne program data. Provided that a module can be re-coded, NT510 allows for the coding and programming of a replacement control module or changing previously stored incorrect coding as expensive factory tools do.
In addition, it has access to the most commonly required service features like brake deactivation, adaptation and service resets.
Foxwell NT510 Specifications:
Display: Backlit,240*320 TFT color display
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
External Power: 8 to 18 V provided via vehicle
Display:2.8”TFT color screen
Storage Temperature:-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
Dimensions : 145*94*32MM
Color Box: 530*525*336MM
Foxwell NT510 Review and Feedback:
2011 GM Sierra 2500 HD
It will read the TMPS sensors and show if they are active but they do not relearn the location of the sensor to the vehicle.
Also as far as a key FOB all it does is check the signal strength of the key FOB, does nothing for the RE-programming aspect.
CAN be used for bleeding the brakes & for actuation of the ABS pump, and also used to code a new battery.
Foxwell NT510 VAG:
NT510 scanner CAN be used for a 1997/98 Vw passat estate tdi to to find faults on the air bag system, central locking and reset air bag and service interval lights.
CAN read live transmission fluid temperature for Audi, VW
CANNOT handle all programming on Audi A3 8p 2009, like add footwell lights as well as electrical diagnostics etc; but can do this on other models for Audi 2009 comes without this system
The reg is R679 FKN
CAN do DPF regeneration on Honda 2011 dtec
CAN do OBD2, CAN, TPMS, and SRS of 5.4L v8
Foxwell NT510 BMW:
So far all BMW’s supported auto vin & autoscan, was able to get a quick easy accurate report of issues.
2006 BMW X3: Was able to find 2 misfires because of bad plugs.
2009 BMW z4: Was able to diagnose and find bad HAL sensors stopping the roof from retracting
Foxwell NT510 Ford:
Not to many test subjects yet, auto vin did not work, had to manually pick the truck
2002 F250 XLT: After manually picking the truck the autoscan worked. This truck doesn’t have to many systems but I was able to see all appropriate data, clear warnings etc.
CAN do F-250 xlt superduty
Foxwell NT510 Chevy / GM:
Having a little bit of an issue here.
Testing on a 2012 Avalanche LTZ
Autovin did not work, I had to pick the truck manually.
Foxwell NT510 Jaguar and Land rover software report
I have used the Foxwell and it works great , it does ABS bleeds and Power Bleeds! amazing to be able to bleed the lines without a helper! Best 180dollars I have spent in a long time.
I purchased the Foxwell NT510 and it is a great tool. When you buy the scanner it comes with a vehicle specific scanner module that you download, additional cars cost about $70. My scanner download handles all of the Jaguar and Landrover models. It can read generic codes from a vehicle and it can clear generic codes from a vehicle. It does allows me to activate the Wabco modulator to bleed the ABS and do a power bleed. It has a live data menu that allows you to select and plot data on the screen as you drive. I used it for instance to monitor my SVS fault to indicate whether or not the SVS switches are being detected when I depress the brake. Great unit.
Foxwell NT510 Packing List:
1x NT510 Multi-System Scan Tool
1x User’s Guide
1x Memory Card
1x USB Cable
1x CD Software
1x Nylon Carry Pouch
Top Recommend, you may need
Q: Does it support OBD2, CAN, TPMS and SRS function for F-250 xlt superduty. 5.4L v8
A: Yes, it does
6.18 Mid Year Sales, Lowest Price & Free ShippingAutel IM608 Replace Auro IM600
Scan EOBDTOOL.CO.UK QR code to order anywhere and anytime by mobile phoneContact Information:
If there is any problem, please feel free to contact us