BMW Multi Tool V7.7 Best BMW CAS Key Programmer, powerful than BMW AK300, support key programming for BMW CAS1 CAS2 CAS3 CAS3+ CAS4 till year 2014 via OBD2 port directly. BMW Multi Tool update frequently, more and new function, authorization will be add freely.
BMW Multi Tool OBD2 CAS1-4 KEY PROGRAMMER
BMW Multi Tool Highlights:
1. Language: English
2. Latest software Version: V7.7
3. Hardware update online
Software update via email(BMW Multi Tool Update frequently, if newer software come out, we will share you software download link).
4. Best BMW CAS Key Programmer, support BMW CAS1 CAS2 CAS3 CAS3+ CAS4(for the CAS4 you need to buy CAS4 adapter
extra or BMW Multi Tool Plus CAS4 adapter together).
5. It is easy to make new keys via OBD2 diagnostic socket.
6. Powerful Than AK300!!!
1) Get update almost every 1-2 month
2) Can do newer bmw car till 2014
3) Easy connect with IMMO, no weld.
7. Buy BMW Multi Tool, get Free Encryption Authorization For BMW CAS4 Now
Tips on using BMW Multi Tool:
1. The Encryption Authorization For BMW CAS4 No any other cost now.
2. BMW Multi Tool includes forth parts,hardware device, dongle, programmer, software.
Before running software you must connect dongle and hardware device to computer.
3. Help->Device update. You can get the latest software version and firmware verion when you can access to internet.
4. BMW Multi Tool Technical Support: How to make dealer key with BMW Multi Tool, how to update and use it, how to connect EWS,7 series,CAS3/CAS3+ with CAS Plug, how to add keys after all keys lost and some other FAQs
1. OBD II CONNECTOR:Connects the tool to the vehicle's Data Link connector (DLC).
2. Dongle:USB dongle.
3. USB CONNECTOR:Connects the tool to the PC/Laptop through USB Cable.
4. Programmer:Program keys.
5. Programmer Female Pin:Connects programmer to device.
6. Programmer Male Pin:Connects programmer to device.
BMW Multi Tool V7.6 Update:
1. Fix the bug that CAS4 key won’t work after generation failure. Now, CAS4 key can continue to be used before done, it could be matched for other vehicles.
2. Other bug fixup.
BMW Multi Tool V7.5 Update:
1.Free for all user: Make dealer key for CAS4 encrypt version, support add key and lost all key. No need condor authorize
BMW Multi Tool V7.4 Update:
1. Fix the error that BMW CAS3+ smart key not work after generation.
2. Key learning -> fix up smart key change, enable to fix the error that smart key not work.
3. Fix the error that EWS generate dealer key but sometimes not work.
4. Fix other bug.
V7.3 Update :
1. Fix the bug that BMW F Series disable / enable key failure
2. Fix other error.
1.Operating Temperature:-20 to 70 °C ( -4 to 158 °F )
2. Storage Temperature:-40 to 85 °C ( -40 to 185 °F )
3. Diagnostic Interface:16 PIN
4. USB Interface:USB 2.0
5. Power:DC 5 V - 12 V
6. Consumption:1 W
1. Car access sytem dentification
2. Read/Write CAS EEPROM(OBDII)
3. Read/Write KM stored in CAS system(OBDII)
4. Read/Write synchronization codes stored in CAS system(OBDII)
5. Odometer:(can not do this function very well)
Support read and change KM stored in CAS system.
Don't support to change KM in instrument.If you want to change the KM display in instrument.You should change KM in CAS system first. Then modify the KM in instrument manually.
6. Synchronize DME and CAS(OBDII)
Synchronize CAS and ELV(OBDII)
Prepare dealer key for CAS1/CAS2/CAS3/CAS+(support latest CAS3 verison)(OBDII)
7. Key Learn
Customer experience sharing
Tool: you can choose language here, support "English" and "Chinese Simplified". Restart software to apply your settings.
File Make Key: you can prepare dealer key with EWS and CAS EEPROM dump.
Help: Device update. You can get your device and dongle id version and update it.
Now BMT support there type of protocol: KWP-CAN BUS 100Kbps, KWP-CAN BUS 500Kbps, KWP-2000.
"Auto Detect " functions can help you to choose the right protocol.
After choose protocol okay, then press "Connect". If connected success. All CAS info will display in CAS Identification.
Include CAS number, VIN, production date, etc.
See the picture follows:
: Read EEPROM, Write EEPROM, Save File, Load File...
1). You should backup the CAS EEPROM before prepare dealer key.
After succeed read EEPROM, please save it as back file. This step is very important.
2). Now BMT can't read the whole EEPROM for cas3 system.
But the main section is contained. It should be saved.
When you read CAS EEPROM, it will give tips as follow (Press ok to continue):
3). After successfully read it, you will get:
4). Write EEPROM function is only support CAS1, CAS2 system. Doesn't support write to cas3 system.
Odometer: Support read and change KM stored in CAS system.
Don't support to change KM in instrument.
If you want to change the KM display in instrument. You should change KM in CAS system first. Then modify the KM in instrument manually.
Read KM :
BMW Multi Tool KM Reading
When you try to write KM to CAS system, you will get the following tips: Press OK to continue.
BMW Multi Tool Operation
5. Synchronization Codes:
1) CAS3 code-DME, CAS3code-EGS: Read and write DME and EGS code stored in CAS3 system.
2) Synchronize DME and CAS— this function will be useful while prepare dealer key or any other operation which cause can't start the engine.
3) Synchronize CAS and ELV — this function can help clear wheel errors.
1. Get Key Info: With this function you can get the key cutting, remote frequency, and key data.
2. Save Key Info: Save the read key info.
3. Load Key Info: Load the saved key info. To see the key data and prepare for write key info.
4. Write Key Info: Write the loaded key info into CAS system.
5. Make Dealer Key: You can prepare dealer key after you get key info successfully. Also you should choose the key position.
6. Add key: Add the new dealer key into CAS system. Some CAS system needs this step to start the engine.
7. Enable Key: Insert a working key, choose the key position which you want to disable. The key position can’t be same with the key in ignition.
8. Disable Key: Insert a working key, choose the key position which you want to enable. The key position can’t be same with the key in ignition.
9. Clear DTC: Before prepare dealer key and after it you can use this function to clear DTC.
10. Clear Shadow: Before prepare dealer key and after it you can use this function to clear Shadow.
File Make Key:
1) Choose CAS or EWS type. It will tips you:
2) Load the choose EEPROM file you will get the make dealer key window:
3) Choose key position and press "Make Dealer Key" button.
Flow the given tips to prepare dealer key. After succeed you can save the new EEPROM dump file.
For EWS1, EWS2, EWS3, EWS4, CAS1, CAS2, CAS3 type the prepared dealer key can start the engine directly.
For some CA3+ type you need to write back the new dump file into car.
4) CAS3 encrypt data, only OBDII prepare make key is support for CAS3 encrypt data.
1.You can go to Help->Device Update->Device Update to update your device to the newest version.
2.CAS1/CAS2/CAS3 support perfectly OBDII prepare delaer key.
3.For CAS3+ ISTA P-45,we can OBDII access to CAS now,also inclue prepare delaer key.
Pay attention to the function: Help->Device update.You can get the latest software version and firmware verion when you can access to internet.
Process to prepare dealer key:
1. On main window choose "Connect" to auto detect the current car protocol and get the CAS info.
2. On main window choose "Read EEPROM" to read the CAS EEPROM file and save it.
3. On main window choose "Key Learn" button to get key learn window.
4. On Key Learn window choose "Get Key Info" to get the key info stored in CAS system.(picture 2).
5. Choose "Save Key Info" button to save the read key info for backup.
6. Check the connection between programmer and device. Keep connection while make key process.
7. Put new blank key into the center of programmer.
8. Choose the position where you want to suit the key.
9. Press "Make Dealer Key" to prepare dealer key. After succeed you will get (picture 3)
"Key make okay and locked. Please use it start the car. If can't start engine, use "Add Key" function add the new dealer key to CAS system." Once can start the engine, go to step 13.
10. Put the new dealer key into programmer. Use "Add Key" function to add the key to CAS system.
After that you will get (picture 4): "New dealer key success written to CAS system. You can start engine with the new key now. If can't please use the original working key first."
11. Please return to main widow and use function "Synch DME-CAS" to synchronize DME (ECU) with CAS.
12. Use "Synch CAS-ELV" to clear wheel errors.
13. Enter to key learn window use "Clear DTC" and "Clear Shadow" function clear all error sin CAS system.
While prepare dealer key process. Once you get the tips like picture 1, remove the key from ignition switch, if key has keyless, take the key out of car.
How to use BMW multi tool to make keys for BMW with EWS?
If you want to use BMW multi tool to make keys for BMW with EWS, you need to buy additionally CAS PLUS for BMW multi tool.
CAS PLUG for BMW MULTI TOOL can be connected with the device via OBD2 port.
What cars models CAS PLUG for BMW MULTI TOOL can support?
With CAS PLUG for BMW MULTI TOOL, you can work on EWS, EWS 2, 7 Series CAS1/CAS2 plug and CAS3/CAS3+ plug.
By using CAS Plug, you can connect CAN LINE manually, support 12V.
Warning: Make sure connect dongle to compute before run the software.
[UK Ship No Tax]Buy VVDI2 Full Version with 13 Authorizations Get One Free VVDI Mini Key ToolHumzor NexzDAS Pro Bluetooth 10inch Tablet Update Online Lifetime for Free(last 9pcs available)
Scan EOBDTOOL.CO.UK QR code to order anywhere and anytime by mobile phone Contact Information:
If there is any problem, please feel free to contact us
BMW Multi Tool Software Download
BMW Multi Tool 7.3 software download
BMW Multi Tool 7.6 software download
BMW Multi Tool Specific Function List
How to add dealer keys with BMW Multi Tool
How to Connect EWS, 7 series, CAS3/CAS3+ with CAS Plug
BMW Multi Tool User Manual and Update Manual
How to Add Keys after All Key Lost
1). Get Key Info:With this function you can get the key cutting, remote frequency, and key data.
2). Save Key Info:Save the read key info.
3). Load Key Info:Load the saved key info.To see the key data and prepare for write key info.
4). Write Key Info:Write the loaded key info into CAS system.
5). Make Dealer Key:You can prepare dealer key after you get key info successfully.Also you should choose the key position.
6). Add key:Add the new dealer key into CAS system.Some CAS system needs this step to start the engine.
7). Enable Key:Insert the current key into ignition switch,press "Enable Key".The key after current key will be enabled.
8). Disable Key:Insert the current key into ignition switch,press "Disable key".The key after current key will be disabled.
9). Clear DTC:Before prepare dealer key and after it you can use this function to clear DTC.
10). Clear Shadow:Before prepare dealer key and after it you can use this function to clear Shadow.
8. File Make Key
1). Choose CAS or EWS type.
2). Load the choose EEPROM file you will get the make dealer key window.
3). Choose key position and press "Make Dealer Key" button. Flow the given tips to prepare dealer key. After succeed you can save the new EEPROM dump file.
- For EWS1, EWS2, EWS3, EWS4, CAS1, CAS2, CAS3 type the prepared dealer key can start the engine directly.
- For some CA3+ type you need to write back the new dump file into car.
4).CAS3 encrypt data, only OBDII prepare make key is support for CAS3 encrypt data.
9. Read/Restore CAS KEY information(OBDII) Disable/Enable key with working key(OBDII)
Clear DTC and Shadow (OBDII)
10.Prepare dealer key with CAS eeprom dump
11. Unlock dealer key prepared with our software with CAS eeprom dump or KEY information
12. Change KM in CAS and instrument dashboard with file dump
13. Have key programmer,you can programm dealer key directly.
How to solve bmw multi tool failed at the security access error?
add key obd;
cas3+ encrypt version -> no need to update CAS (no need for key cycling)
cas ISTAP4x version -> need to update cas (no need for key cycling)
lost key obd;
cas3+ encrypt version -> no need to update CAS (need to cycle key UPTO 16 times)
cas ISTAP4x version -> need to update CAS (need to cycle key UPTO 64 times)
add key dump method (lost or working key);
cas3+ encrypt version -> need to write back to CAS (needs either -working key / known ISN / ECU dump / or cycle UPTO 16 times)
cas ISTAP4x version -> no need to write back to cas (needs either -working key / known ISN / ECU dump / or cycle UPTO 64 times)
So the 64 cycle is really to save you having to downgrade the CAS but you still need to manually read the CAS for this option. For me this is still the best
way as theres no way I would downgrade the CAS (unless you made it very clear what this meant to the client)
Q:Can BMW MULTI TOOL do BMW cas3 and cas3+ keys? For example, the 868 MHz key.
A: yes, BMW MULTI TOOL can do most kinds of BWM keys.
Q: Can BMW Multi Tool V5.8 do the EWS ?
A: Yes, but you should withdrawing the EWS when you want to read the data.
Reading the data you should have a CAS socket.
Q:I lose all my keys,can I use it for my bmw car?
A:It depends,you need tell me more detail about it,if your car is CAS3,maybe can not do.
Q:Dear sales,I want to program the BMW F series,can your tool work for me?
A:It depends,friend,it can do cas1 2 3 3+.