MaxiIM IM608 is the most advanced and unique all in one key programming and diagnostic tool. Autel MaxiIM IM608 combines advanced key programming, all systems diagnostics, services function. Autel IM608 is equipped with XP400 key programmer and MaxiFlash ECU programmer to provide complete coverage of IMMO and programming functions.
Autel MaxiIM IM608 Diagnostic Key Programming and ECU Coding Tool Same as Auro OtoSys IM600
Autel IM608 Highlights:
1. Diagnosis Language:
Default Language is English, Free to change French, German, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Italian, Traditional Chinese(Provide your device S/N to change language)
2. Free Update Online for 1 Year
, after one year, it will cost $1000; if you need, you can pay for autel im608 update service
3. Warranty for 12 Months.
4. ADVANCED IMMO & KEY PROGRAMMING
5. OE-Level Diagnostic and Service Functions as MaxiSYS Pro
6. Professional key programming equipped with XP400 key programmer and MaxiFlash ECU programmer for complete Immo coverage.
7. Ship from UK with Fast Delivery.
No Import Duty Problem
8. NO IP Blocking Problem
, Can Be Used in All EU Countries
Tips on Useing Autel IM608:
1. No Holden Software Supported.
2. Other optional accessories you may need:
: identify the ignition coil troubles and decode the data of the vehicle key chip.
AUTEL APB112 Smart Key Simulator
: for Mercedes Benz All Key Lost
Autel MaxiIM IM608 is the most advanced and the unique all in one key programming and diagnostic tool that combines advanced key programming, all systems diagnostics, and advanced services in one Android based 10.1-inch touchscreen tablet. It is equipped with XP400 key programmer and MaxiFlash ECU programmer to provide complete coverage of IMMO and programming functions. Together with the ability to quickly diagnose all modules of the majority of the makes and models on the market, IM608 provides you with all special functions. It is the unprecedented key programming and diagnostic tool that you ever wanted
Autel MaxiIM IM608 is a state of the art 10-inch Android-based touchscreen tablet combining the most advanced key programming and immobilizer capabilities with OE-level diagnostics and service functions. Equipped with XP400 key programmer and MaxiFlash JVCI ECU programmer, IM608 is a comprehensive immobilizer and key programming tool and ideal for auto technicians and locksmiths.
Autel MaxiIM IM608 Features:
The IM608 is an OE-Level Diagnostic and Service Functions as MaxiSYS Pro with additional software and accessories for IMMO and key programming.
1. Extraordinarily powerful Cortex A7+A15 six-core processor
2. 10.1-inch LED capacitive touch screen with 1920x1200 resolution
3. Internal reliable 64GB On-board Memory for better performance
4. Built-in 8-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and flashlight
5. 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi to access your favorite web resources
6. Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
7. Powerful combination of advanced key programming/all systems diagnostics/advanced maintenance services
8. Professional key programming equipped with XP400 key programmer and MaxiFlash ECU programmer for complete Immo coverage
9. Smart mode for guided and automated key learning
10. Expert mode for advanced key learning
11. Read PIN/CS (all key lost), generate key, key learning, remote learning
12. IMMO ECU reset/adaptation, refresh/coding
13. Read/write transponder data, ECU/MCU/EEPROM data (eg. 9S12 encryption chip), IC card, detect remote frequency
14. Powerful OE level diagnostics for more than 80 US, Asian and European makes and models
15. Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, coding etc.
16. All special functions, EPB, DPF, SAS, Oil reset, BMS, TPMS sensor ID relearn, etc.
Autel IM608 Main Functions:
• Read & Clear Fault Codes
| Short description & code provided (can clear faults & warning lights)
• Service Functions
| Oil light / EPB / BMS / SAS / DAF etc
• Access Live Data
| Data from the ECU/Modules/sensors displayed in real-time (Oxygen sensor-rich/lean etc)
• Actuation/Component Testing
| Actuate (switch on/off) to diagnose functionality (relays, fans, locks etc)
• Coding Functions
| Allows you to change vehicle parts that need to be ‘coded’ (Injectors, ABS, starters etc)
| Advanced updating/coding of ECU’s online through a J2534 pass-through flashing device
• Advanced Key Programming
| IMMO functions, Transponder read/write/identify, MCU/EEPROM chip read/write
MaxiIM IM608 IMMO Function:
The IMMO function requires a data link to the IMMO electronic control system of the test vehicle for diagnosis via OBD II connection. The function retrieves vehicle IMMO information and provides Smart Mode and Expert Mode to guide technicians performing IMMO related functions, including Key Learning, Remote Control Learning, Remote Control Add, etc.
There are two options available when accessing the IMMO section:
It provides guided functions with step-by-step instructions, each function is configured as a smart guide system. Once the test vehicle is identified, a vehicle profile will display, select Yes to continue.
It provides skilled technicians a convenient way to perform individual IMMO functions they need. All the function options in this mode are separated segments. If needed, technicians can only perform one segment function instead of a whole process provided in Smart Mode.
- PIN / CS Reading (Full Lost)
- Key Generation
- Key Programming
- Command Introduction
- Backup / Repair IMMO Data
- IMMO ECU Brain Reset / Adaptation
- IMMO ECU Brain Reset / Coding
- BENZ 3rd Generation IMMO Key Splicing, Full Lost, Key Programming
- BMW FEM / BDC Key Programming and ECU Adaptation
- BMW CAS4 / 3/2 Key Programming
- VW / AUDI MQB Key Programming, 48 Transponder (96-bit) Key Splicing, Full Lost, A6 Full Lost and More ...
XP400 SWITCH & CHIP PROGRAMMER
- PC Supported
- MCU / EEPROM Chip Read / Write
- ECU Read / Write
- MC9S12 Encrypted Chip Read / Write
- Key Reading / Writing
- Mercedes Infrared Key Reading / Writing
- Finding the Control Frequency
- IC Card Reading / Writing
The Programming function requires connection between the tablet and the XP400, and no vehicle connection is required. The Programming application can access the key chip, read, retrieve and write key information, as well as other key related functions.
It is specially designed to read transponder data (including Benz infrared smart key), clone and generate exclusive keys, read/write on-board EEPROM data, and read/write Freescale 9S12 MCUs. By working with diagnostic tool and PC that are both loaded with programmer software, the XP400 can read/write transponder data quickly and accurately.
J2534 ECU Programming:
It is a SAE J2534-1 & -2 compliant pass Thru reprogramming interface device. Using the updated OEM software, it is capable of replacing the existing software/firmware in the Electronic Control Units (ECU), programming new ECUs and fixing software-controlled drivability issues and emission issues.
NOTE: Don’t use the Main Cable to connect XP400 to the vehicle’s DLC, which may damage the XP400 main board. Use the J2534 for vehicle connection with the main cable, the J2534 can be connected to IM608 via Bluetooth or usb cable.
OE- Level Diagnostic For 80+ Vehicle Makes
- All System Diagnostics
- Auto Search / VIN Finding
- Reading / Deleting Error Code
- Viewing the Live Data Stream
- View Records of Failure History
- Store and Data Management Applications
- MaxiFlash JVCI ECU Programmer (Bluetooth / USB Cable)
Most Commonly Performed Service Functions
Oil Reset Service: Reset service mileage and service intervals for the Engine Oil Life system.
SAS Service: Perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor and automatically cleared the fault memory.
DPF Regeneration Service: Clear the blockage through continuous burning of the particulate matter captured in the DPF filter.
EPB Service: Deactivate and activate the brake control system,assist with brake fluid control,open and close brake pads,and set brakes after disc or pad replacement,etc.
BMS Service: Allow the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
TPMS Service: Quickly look up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced.
Autel MaxiIM IM608 IMMO Vehicle List:
Citigo,Fabia India,Fabia,Kamiq,Karoq,Octavia,Rapid India,Rapid,Roomster,Superb,Yeti
Amarok,Arteon,Atlas,Beetle,Bora,BoraGli,Caddy,Crafter,EOS,Fox Africa,,Fox EU,Fox,GTI,Gol County,Gol(5U),Gol(5W),Golf PLUS,Golf/Rabbit(1K),Golf6 ESTATE,Jetta,Parati,Passat,Phaeton,Polo,Scirocco,Sharan,Suran,T-Roc,Tiguan,Touareg,Touran,Transporter5/Multivan,up,UP!/cross UP!
500,500L,500X prox,Albea,Boxer,Daily,Doblo,Doblo New,Ducato,Egea,Fiorino,Freemont,,Idea,Grande punto
More Autel MaxiIM IM608 IMMO vehicle models please check here:
Autel MaxiIM IM608 Specifications:
Top Sales on Original Autel100% Original Xhorse, UK Ship No Tax
Operating System Android 4.4.2, KitKat
Processor Samsung Exynos hex-core Processor (1.3GHz Quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7GHz Dual-core ARM Cortex-A15)
Memory 2GB RAM & 64GB On-board Memory
Display 10.1-inch LED capacitive touch screen with 1920x1200 resolution
Connectivity Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac)
BT v.2.1 + EDR
SD Card (Support up to 32GB)
Camera (rear) 8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight
Sensors Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
Audio input/output Microphone
3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack
Power and Battery 15000 mAh 3.8 V lithium-polymer battery
Charging via 12 V AC/DC power supply with the temperature between 0°C and 45°C
Input Voltage 12 V (9-24 V)
Power Consumption 6.5 W
Operating Temp. 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
Storage Temp. -20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
Dimensions (W x H x D) 300 mm (11.81”) x 220.0 mm (8.66”) x 50.0 mm (1.97”)
Weight NW: 1.42 kg (3.13 lb.)
GW: 8.655 kg (19.08 lb.)
Protocols ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2,ISO15765-4, K/L-Line,
Flashing Code,SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850PWM,
CAN ISO11898, Highspeed, Middlespeed,
Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN,GM UART,UART
Echo Byte Protocol,Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0,
TP1.6SAE J1939, SAE J1708, Fault-Tolerant CAN
Establish Vehicle Communication for Powerful IMMO Operations
The IMMO operations require connecting the MaxiIM IM608 tablet to the test vehicle through the MaxiFlash using the main cable and the included USB cable (2m). To establish proper vehicle communication to the tablet, you need to perform the following steps:
1. Connect the MaxiFlash to the vehicle’s DLC for both communication and power source.
2. Connect the MaxiFlash to the tablet via BT pairing, or USB connection.
BT pairing is recommended as the first choice for the communication between the tablet and the J2534 ECU Reprogrammer MaxiFlash JVCI. The working range for BT communication is about 210 feet (70 m); this means you can perform key programming and vehicle diagnosis freely around the workshop with greater convenience.
If you use more than one MaxiFlash to connect to the test vehicles when customers are many, you can perform key programming and vehicle diagnosis on various vehicles conveniently, by pairing the tablet separately to each of the MaxiFlash connected to the different test vehicles, via BT, without the need to repeat the plugging and unplugging procedure, which is unavoidable through traditional wired connection, thus saves you more time and provides more efficiency.
Autel IM608 Update Log
MaxiIM adds VW Audi MQB blade key all keys lost via OBD (May, 2020)
Autel have released BMW CAS4/CAS4+ through OBD update!
IM608 adds Oscilloscope & Inspection Camera Function (Feb. 2020)!
How to Update Autel MaxiIM IM608 Software:
Autel IM608 Update application allows you to download the latest released software.
The updates can improve the MaxiIM applications' capabilities, typically by adding new tests, new models, or enhanced applications to the database. The Display Tablet automatically searches for available updates for all of the MaxiIM software when it is connected to the internet. Any updates that are found can be downloaded and installed on the device. This section describes installing an update to the MaxiIM System. A notification message displays if an update is available when the Notifications Center function is enabled in the Settings application.
1. Make sure the Display Tablet is connected to a power source with stable access to the internet.
2. Tap the Update application button from the MaxiIM Job Menu; or tap the update notification message when received one; or tap the Update icon on Vehicle Menu in Diagnostics application. The Update application screen displays.
3. Check all available updates:
* If you decide to update all the items of IMMO software, select IMMO Tab and then tap the Update All button; if you want to update all items of diagnostic software, select Diagnose Tab and then tap the Update All button.
* If you only want to update one or some of the item(s), tap the Update button on the right column of the specific item(s).
4. Tap the Pause button to suspend the updating process. When you tap Continue to renew the update, the updating process will resume from the break point.
5. When the updating process is completed, the firmware will be installed automatically. The previous version will be replaced.
How to Pair the MaxiFlash with the IM608 Tablet?
1. Power on the tablet.
2. Insert the 16-pin vehicle data connector of the MaxiFlash to the vehicle data link connector (DLC).
3. Tap the VCI Manager application on the MaxiFlash Job Menu of the tablet.
4. Select BT from the connection mode list.
5. Tap the Scan button at the top right corner. Now the device starts searching for available pairing units.
6. The device name may display as MaxiFlash suffixed with a serial number. Select the appropriate device for pairing.
7. When paring is successfully done, the connection status displayed to the right of the device name is shown as Paired.
8. Once paired, the VCI button on the system Navigation bar at the Connection LED on the MaxiFlash illuminates solid blue.
This signifies that the tablet is connected to the MaxiFlash, and is ready to perform vehicle diagnosis.
9. Tap the paired device again to unpair it.
10. Tap the Home button on the top left to return to the MaxiIM Job Menu
Autel MaxiIM IM508 vs. Autel IM608
Autel MaxiIM IM608 Test Report:
Golf MK5 2005 AKL - add key OK - 2min
Scirocco 2011 - add key OK - 2min40sec
Honda Civic 2006 - add key OK - 55sec
Golf V AKL 2007 without remove dashboard
Done Tiguan 2013, Scirocco and few others VAGs. Works fine on them
Autel MaxiIM IM608 program key for Volvo XC60 successfully
Benz W212 akl can be done by OBD
2014 Seat Ibiza, 2 keys added
Mercedes ML320 CDI 2007
BMW FEM system Add Key complete
Audi a3 2010 add key Sprinter 2006 add key Vw t5 2008 add key Skoda yeti 2014 add key
Added keys on Golf MK5 2005 AKL, Honda Civic 2006, Scirocco 2011, really fast!!!
Works Great on adding keys, all keys lost, G key
Mercedes E220 (All lost keys) New key works
Autel MaxiIM IM608 Packling List:
1x Autel MaxiIM IM608 Main Unit
1x APC101 USB Cable
1x APA101 Signal Cable
1x MaxiFlash JVCI
1x APB101+APD101(EEPROM Adaptor+EEPROM Adapter Shell)
1x APA103(EEPROM Clamp)
1x APB102 MB IR Cable
1x APA104 ECU Clamp
1x Main Cable
1x APA105(MCU Clamp)
1x USB Cable (2m)
1x APB105 MCU_FQFP80
1x APA106(MC9S12 Clamp)
1x Mini USB Cable
1x APA107(Connect Cable)
1x AC/DC 12V Adapter
1x Quick Reference Guide
2x Light Fuse 6*30mm
1x Packing List
1x Cigarette Lighter
1x APA002(EEPROM Socket)
1x Carrying Case 634*170*404mm
Autel IM608 Review:
The reason I’m thinking of getting this immobilizer diagnostic tool is because it’s got lock smith level key programming, and has quick access to the vehicle systems for various scheduled service and maintenance performances just as MK908. I just need to follow the on-screen instructions to select appropriate execution options, enter correct values or data, and perform necessary actions, the system will guide through the complete performance for various service operations. I have used the tool on multiple cars:Gold MK5 2005 ALK - add key OK - 2minScirocco 2011 - add key OK - 2min40secHonda Civic 2006 - add key OK - 55secGolf V AKL 2007 without remove dashboardAnd also have some test on other brands like Volvo XC60, Audi A3, Audi A6 VW Jetta, Peugeot Partner 2005, Nissan Qashqai 2015. All works perfectly in immobilizer key programming. Anyway, the price is high – over 3000 dollars, so it's a major investment which would probably take a long time to break even for me
I purchased this Autel IM608 a month ago. I detected several cars in my workshop with this key programmer. It was the first thing I did when I got it to make sure it was working well. Autel IM608 really read the IR signals and the actual transponder data. Yesterday I run a Mercedes IR key programming with this autel scanner on Mercedes r320, 2007. I used the blank keys: 315 and 433 keys. It took me about 10 minutes to get it done. Hopefully, this week I’ll get chances to do more key programming or IMMO for different cars.
Scan EOBDTOOL.CO.UK QR code to order anywhere and anytime by mobile phone Contact Information:
If there is any problem, please feel free to contact us