Autel MaxiCOM MK808 OBD2 All System Diagnostic Scanner with Special Functions
- Autel MaxiCOM MK808 is comprehensive scan tablet and diagnostic scanner, support multi-language and IMMO key programming, mainly used to disable the lost vehicle keys and program a new replacement key fob
1. Original Autel Brand Tool. High quality
2. Update Online: One Year Free Update Online, the update cos is 150USD/Year, after first year.
3. Multi-Language Supported: English is default language. It also supports German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, French, Italian.Korean, Japanese, Russian ,Polish,Swedish, etc. (But for other languages, you need to pay 70USD for language exchange.)
Once accessed to the Diagnostics service of MaxiCOM MK808, here are a variety of functions available including oil reset and EPB/BMS/SAS/ DPF service which are used for the safety and efficient maintenance of systems.
Compared with those at similar price, this automotive diagnostic scanner supports basic IMMO functions and TPMS Service, including displaying sensor IDs from vehicle's ECU, inputting TPMS sensor replacement IDs and registering sensors to vehicle.
MaxiCOM MK808 works on most 1996 US-based, 2000 EU-based and newer vehicles to do the full systems diagnoses including reading/clearing codes and viewing live data to check the health status of parts. Save on 10% on MK808 Full Connector Kit link: http://a.co/atFsVyF when you purcahse this diagnostic scanner MK808.
This is a tablet diagnostic scanner with 7＂touchable screen and enables sensitive response with fast quad-core process; Moreover, with Wi-Fi connection there is no USB or card reader needed for updating software (one-touch updates)
Provide you with 12-month warranty for any quality problems and 12-month free updates and newly added parameters and car models
Autel MaxiCOM MK808 Support vehicle list:
ACURA, AUDI, AUFord, BENTLEY, BENZ, BMW, BUGATTI, CHEVROLET, CHRYSLER, EUFORD, FORD, GM, Holden, HONDA, HYUNDAI, INFINITI, ISUZU, JAGUAR, KIA, LAND ROVER, LEXUS, MAYBACH, MAZDA, MINI, MITSUBISHI, NISSAN, OPEL, PORSCHE, SAAB, SCION, SEAT, SKODA, SMART, SPRINTER, SUBARU, SUZUKI, TOYOTA, VAUXHALL, VOLVO, VW
When it comes to ultra-portability, MaxiCOM MK808 is your perfect companion. Installed with a fast quad-core processor, MK808 offers maximum convenience and swift diagnosis. The intuitive user interface makes using the device effortless through a 7-inch LCD touch screen that displays at 1024x600 quality.
MaxiCOM MK808 is a powerful Android tablet with intuitive seven-inch touch screen capable of scanning all available modules for faulty codes and aiding in performing an extensive list of the most popular maintenance services including oil and service light resets and steering angle sensor calibration. The tool’s quad-core processor and 32GB operating memory combined with its drill-down touch interface enables deft analysis of domestic, Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer.
MaxiCOM MK808 Features:
Read/clear codes for all available systems
Display live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review
Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle’s make, model and year information in no time
Relearn parking brake pad after replacement
Support IMMO functions
Support forced DPF regeneration and adjusting injectors
Reset Steering Angle Sensor (SAS)
Reset service mileage and service intervals
Support TPMS sensor relearn
Support battery registration and reset
COMPREHENSIVE DIAGNOSTIC FUNCTIONS: Supports a wide range of special functions, including COMPREHENSIVE
1) DIAGNOSTIC FUNCTIONS: Read and erase codes for all available systems using the supported protocols. The tablet type MaxiCOM diagnostic tool is the best way to display live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review
2) Diagnostic tool MK808 can help detect the engine ignition, fuel injection, air and fuel ratio, and exhaust emission conditions in Engine system to enhance vehicle performance, save energy and reduce exhaust emission.
3) It makes great sense in the safety driving when your car is slipping or difficult to shift, this diagnostic tool can figure the problems out via reading codes in the Transmission system, or check the health status via live data viewing.
4) Diagnosing an ABS problem should always start with a visual inspection of all brake components, next you will need to retrieve ABS codes to tell you where the problem is, and this is what this diagnostic does for you.
5) SRS, safety restraint system, is made up of impact sensors, a control module, and the airbags themselves, and this diagnostic tool can detect every electronic parameter to check its health status.
SPECIAL FUNCTIONS: Supports a wide range of special functions, including IMMO (immobilizer), Oil Reset, EPB, SAS, BMS, DPF, TPMS, and many more
service allows you to perform reset for a new calculation of Engine Oil Life system once changed the oil.
service is important in the maintenance of electronic braking system’s safety and efficiency.
service allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
service specially works for Diesel Particulate Filter system with DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
service helps clear the fault steering angle sensor memories and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration.
service makes sense in displaying sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, inputting TPMS sensor replacement IDs and testing sensors.
IMMO, the unique function MK808 has at this price, is mainly used to disable the lost vehicle keys and program a new replacement key fob.
GLOBAL VEHICLE COVERAGE:
Asian and European vehicles after 1996. Utilizes new Auto VIN ID Tech to automatically identify the vehicle’s make, model and year without the need for user assistance
SUPERIOR MECHANICS ASSISTANT:
In addition to the MaxiCOM standard features and special functions, there are also a host of enhanced features that are specifically designed for common repair shop work, including; Relearn parking brake pad position after replacement, Force fuel injector regeneration and adjustment, Battery registration and reset, Sensor relearning after repair or replacement
– You can well manage the workshop information with 3 available functions within this application: Vehicle History, Workshop Information, and Customer Manager. Intuitively look up the summarized details.
– The best solution for the data related operations, you can store, print, and review the saved files in Image, PDF，Review Data, Apps Uninstall or Data Logging.
– you can directly get ad-hoc remote support from Autel via Team Viewer software.
Different Choice for Diagnoses
MK808 is suitable for most OBD2 vehicles and support many car brands like Ford, Honda, Chevrolet, Jeep, Toyota, Dodge, GM, Volkswagen, Audi, BMW, Benz, etc.
When it comes to the Non-OBD2 vehicles, you can connect the device with vehicles via adapters (not included) to complete car diagnoses, and the signal connected will be more stable. This diagnostic tool support different kinds of adapter connection.
Autel DS808 VS Autel MK808
The Autel Maxicom MK808 is compatible with every car made after 1996 and can clear tricky manufacturer trouble codes. If you want a scanner that can solve the broadest range of problems on the broadest range of cars, it’s the one to choose.
On the other hand, the Autel Maxidas DS808 offers deep diagnostics that make diagnosing engine problems a breeze. If you want to view live ECU data to get to the heart of an engine issue quickly, the DS808 is the right choice.
1pc x USB External Power Adapter
1pc x User Manual
1pc x Quick Reference Guide
1pc x Main cable
1pc x Carry case
1pc x Mini USB Cable
Q: How is the mk808 for bi directional. Communication? Can I seal evap systems on import vehicles?
A: MK808 doesn’t support bi-directional controls. You’d better take Autel MaxiDAS DS808
Q: Are there any accessories that can be added to the Autel MaxiCOM MK808 to make it better,and is there a adapter for OBD1
A: No OBD1 adapter for MK808.
Q: Will this scanner show me misfire data on a 2002 gmc savanna 3500
A: Yes, it support
Q: Hi can this scanner do ABS and AIRBAGS
A: Yes, it surely support
Q: Can this one disable the syart stop feature on Mazda vehicle?
A: MK808 does not support disabling the start-stop feature on Mazda.
Autel MaxiCom MK808 Review:
Worked perfectly with my 2009 Vauxhall Vivaro, 2013 Audi TT, 2006 Vauxhall Zafira, it also scanned my friends 2008 3 Series convertible and it went through the roof test procedures etc, no problems at all.
Top Recommend, you may needCGDI MB Full Version with Mileage Repair and Gateway Read/Write Authorization Free NOW!Obdstar X300 DP Plus Full Version C Package UK Ship No Tax
Scan EOBDTOOL.CO.UK QR code to order anywhere and anytime by mobile phoneContact Information:
If there is any problem, please feel free to contact us