NEW Adblueobd2 Emulator 7-in-1 with Programing Adapter
Buy it for one reason:
Works for Mercedes-Benz, MAN, Scania, Iveco, DAF, Volvo and Renault
7 in one
Adblueobd2 Emulator Box designed to disable Adblueobd2 system used in trucks, buses and other heavy vehicles with EURO 4/5 exhaust emission rates made by Mercedes-Benz, MAN, Scania, Iveco, DAF, Volvo and Renault.
It is very easy to fit Adblueobd2 Emulator Box to any truck or bus equipped with Adblueobd2 system and it will override Adblueobd2 system instantly,and it will stop the usage of Adblueobd2 liquid.
Adblueobd2 Emulator Box disables Adblueobd2 system electronics gently so there will be no power loss of the engine or any warnings on the dashboard and in diagnostic system.
This device works without interfering to work of other electronic systems of the vehicle. Adblueobd2 Emulator Box has a wide range of supported vehicle models and there is only one version of emulator for all supported trucks, just upload the necessary program to the Adblueobd2 Emulator Box and you can install it on any supported truck.
Quick start instruction:
Erasing/blank Adblueobd2 box instruction
- install usb driver
- take off 4 screws and open box
- put jumper on , to connect 2 pins together
- plug mini usb cable to board , and other end to computer
- wait 30-50 seconds , green lamp will be blinking , it means that box is erased and ready for programming
- disconnect usb cable
- take jumper off
- connect Adblueobd2 box to computer by usb cable
- run truck-Adblueobd2-emu v5.exe
- choose truck model
- click start
- yellow lamp should be on
- disconnect cable , and fit box to truck
- connect the box to laptop, (mini usb is on board )
- if laptop asks you for drivers, to install hardware , drivers are on CD
- when drivers installed, disconnect box
Erasinf box procedure:
- put jumper on (you have 2 pins on board, just connect them together )
- connect to laptop, wait 4- 50 seconds until green lamp will be blinking
- it means box is erased and ready for programming
- make sure thta jumper on board is off (pins not connected)
- connect box to laptop , open truck-Adblueobd2-emu v5.exe
- choose brand of truck and click start
- orange lamp should be on
- now box is ready for learning on truck
- make sure that Adblueobd2 on truck is working, and truck has no errors
- connect 5 cables, following diagram in instruction
- turn key on, (orange lamp will be on) wait 5 seconds when green lapp turn on
- disconnect Adblueobd2, following attached instruction
Adblueobd2 Emulator Box support list:
Adblueobd2 Mercedes-Benz trucks and other heavy vehicles (not all, only with bosch Adblueobd2 system);
Adblueobd2 MAN trucks and other heavy vehicles;
Adblueobd2 Scania trucks and other heavy vehicles;
Adblueobd2 Iveco trucks and other heavy vehicles;
Adblueobd2 Volvo trucks and other heavy vehicles;
Adblueobd2 DAF trucks and other heavy vehicles;
Adblueobd2 Renault trucks and other heavy vehicles;
When this box connected - Adblueobd2 system of the truck would be fully emulated, no errors related to Adblueobd2.
The box can be fast and easy installed to truck. You can disconnect it, reset and install into another truck.