TM100 Key Programmer How-to guide and Function List
TM100 key programmer is a strong competitor of Tango and even better. It hasTM100 Full Version
and TM100 Basic module
available. Now in this blog eobdtool.co.uk will show you a collection of TM100 function list and how-to guide.
What about TM100 Key programmer functions?
1. TM100 supports Philips transponders, Temic transponders, Megamos transponders, Texas transponders. And it can also generate images for many different original transponders like Philips ID33, Philips Crypto for different ID's and Texas crypto.
2. TM100 supports all key lost for Toyota/Lexus, BMW CAS1/CAS2/CAS3/CAS3+, Ducati motorcycle and Audi EZS Megamos 8E, etc.
3. TM100 special functions: read Kilometers, VIN and transponder type for all BMW keys.
How to edit odometer for BMW CAS4, CAS4+?
1. First, select Tools→ Dump Editor→ BMW→CAS4 odometer setting.
2. Open dump file, current odometer value is displayed, input new odometer value, and set new value.
3. Save new generated file and write it back to CAS4.
How to save ISN for BMW?
1. Select key maker for BMW CAS3+ adding key.
2. After original key decoded, TM100 will save 16-byte ISN for you.
3. If the same car lost all keys, you can use the saved ISN to do all key lost without reading ISN from DME.
How to save ISK for BMW?
1. Select key maker for BMW CAS4+ adding key.
2. After original key decoded, TM100 will save 16-byte ISK for you.
3. If the same car lost all keys, you can use the saved ISK to do all key lost without reading ISK from DME.
How to clone TIRIS 4D?
1. Select Tools→ Clone→ Tiris 4D.
2. Connect TM100 key cloner to PC.
3. Put original key into coil of TM100 key programmer to decode.
4. If decode success, put YS01/TPX2/EH2 transponder into coil of TM100 key programmer.
How to clone HITAG2?
1. Select Tools→Clone→PCF7936.
2. Collect signature data: put sniffer antenna of TM100 key cloner near ignition, turn ignition on by original key. If collect success, red LED will blink once. If not, collect data again.
3. Connect TM100 key cloner to PC.
4. Put original key into coil of TM100 key programmer to decode.
How to copy MEGAMOS ID13?
1. Select TP Reader, click "MEGAMOS 13".
2. Put original ID13 chip into coil, click Read.
3. Put T5 into coil, click Write.
How to copy TEMIC 8C?
1. Select TP Reader, click TEMIC 8C.
2. Put original 8C chip into coil, click Read.
2. Put TK5561 into coil, click Write.
How to make VAG dealer key by 7-byte CS?
1. Select TP Reader, click "MEGAMOS 48", click button "Dealer key by 7-byte CS".
2. Input 7-byte component security, select brand, put new key into TM100 coil.
3. Click button "Make dealer key".
How to search the 7th byte for VAG?
1. Select TP Reader next click "MEGAMOS 48" then click button "Search 7th CS".
2. Input 6-byte component security, select brand and put the working key into coil.
3. Click button "Search".
How to edit ID46 transponder IDE?
1. Select TP Reader, click "PCF7936".
2. Input 4-byte IDE at P0, click button "Write".
How to unlock key for BMW?
1. Select Tools→ Unlocker→ BMW→ Unlock HITAG by CAS dump.
2. Open CAS dump file, put key to be unlocked into coil and click button "Unlocker".
How to unlock key for VW, Passat B6?
1. Select Tools→ Unlocker→ VW→ Passat B6→ Comfort Module, Unlock HITAG by 95320.
2. Open 95320 dump file, put key to be unlocked into coil and click button "Unlocker".
How to synchronize CEM and ECU of Volvo?
1. Open TM100 software, select "Tools", select "Dump Editor", select Volvo, CEM+ECU.
2. Open dialog, open CEM and ECU dump file, check and make synchronization.
How to calculate Nissan 20 digit Pin Code?
1. Open TM100 software, select "Tools" then select "Calculator".
2. Open dialog, input 20-digit Pre-PIN, click "Calculate".